Author has written 9 stories for Halo, Forgotten Realms, Aliens/Predator, Elfen Lied, Naruto, and Mass Effect.
Name: It is classified, but may be revealed in the future. Just call me... Del
Language: English, Russian, Hebrew, other (minor and ficitonal) ones.
Specialty: Car mechanic, musician (guitar)
Favorite movies/series: The Predator series (I exclude the abomination that was AVP, even though i "liked" it), District 9, the Alien series (first two movies), The Terminator series (I ignore 3. It was just an unworthy copy of 2), many more that i cant recall at the moment.
Favorite books: Forgotten Realms books, the Halo books, the AVP books, other russian books.
Favorite games: Whoa, the list is huge but I will list some of them. The Halo games (CE and 2), the Mass Effect series, Crysis games, AVP games (the new one is a letdown in some aspects), the Neverwinter series, Assassin's creed games, the old Enemy Territory, CoD.
Music: I like to believe that I'm an "oldschool" (which isnt really true) fan, as I grew up with parents who love the rock and metal bands of old (I'm STILL pissed that my own mother dissed me home and left to an Aerosmith concert!). I love listening to AC/DC, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, Slayer, Aerosmith and a lot more other bands which i cant recall at the moment and soundtracks from various sources. I also listen to a bit of rap songs, mainly 2pac and Eminem.
A little about me: Im from Russia, a bit lazy, love to write and read, watch movies (and criticise them. its a hobby...) and watch TV in general. I love playing on my guitar (which is something generic i must say, nothing new about it). and... well, just ask me about it. I prefer talking and i love meeting new people.
I'm a midget. I'm about 5'5 feet tall, or 170cm, which pretty sucks.
Special Thanks: To lea, who taught me a lot and showed me how to start writing. Without you I would still probably still write wierd ramblings. And to the other authors who wrote great stories which inspired me to improve my writing and helped me out of tought writer blocks.
Random Phrase: The reason why I love wearing sunglasses: It's simple. That way i can stare at a woman's breasts without any problems (which sort of defeats the point since i said this and now you will know i will be staring at your breasts...).
- Why I dont have a Facebook account? Because I actually prefer to talk to people in person. And if someone's going to say "But there are hot chicks you can meet there!" to me again, I'm going to be very angry. No, there arent hot chick I can meet there. If I wanted to meet and talk to a hot chick, I will actually approach said hot chick and speak to her in person. I might embarrass myself and look like a fool afterwards but at least I actually talked to her in person, which cant be said about at least half of all those Facebook/Myspace people. My social life might not be top-notch, but I dont need a freaking crutch or a fucking illusion that I actually get along with people. I also happen to hate conversations where I see fucking 'lol' after every sentance. This thought is now pointless since I actually ended up creating a facebook. ;\
- Seriously people. Stop fucking mixing up 'Lose' with 'Loose'. Look, I'm not that harsh about grammar and all that, since I suck at it myself but I'm trying to improve. But to make a fucking typo worthy of a first grader? No no, thats fucking embarrassing. And dont give me that crap about "English is not my native tongue so you cant blame me" and all that whining. I'm Russian, English is sure as hell not MY native tongue but at least I make a damn attempt to at least write properly without mixing up what fucking 'Loose' means... look up a dictionary dammit. There is such a magical construct called Internet that lets you learn stuff and has a dictionary in it.
- Teenagers. This might be just me, or Russia, but I freaking hate them. I'm only 21 and I act like I'm 10 most of the time but dammit, have I been this stupid 3-6 years ago? Probably yes but dammit, sometimes it's just awful to watch them waste away on booze and cigarettes and drugs. Yeah, I've been there and tried that but I fucking know my limit. I quit drinking years ago (one or three beers a week DO NOT count as drinking. It's stress reliever). Showing up in the morning utterly wasted, shitfaced drunk and with the smell of alcohol practically radiating for miles from you is not exactly the best way to instill hope in the youth of today. Just sayin'.
- I dont want to be insulting anyone, but I abhor obese middle-aged women. Just because they are older than me and larger than me (by quite an amount I must admit) they think that they deserve taking up all the space in the bus and squish me against the freaking window. If there are 2 seats, it doesnt mean that they are there for each of your ass cheeks, dammit! If I wasnt a polite wimp most of the time, I would bitch-slap that woman away by now. Why she insists on sitting next to me each and every god damned morning is beyond me. Life hates me.
- Freaking overprotective guys. Yeah, I'm just chillin' and casually talking with this lovely young woman with a fine figure when 5 minutes later a guy who is twice thicker than me and three times higher than me approaches me and tells me to stay away. Now what the fuck am I supposed to do in that situation? Break my arm on him? He's a fucking sentient brick wall! I know my fighting capabilities and I know that I can hit quite hard (one hit KO is enough proof for me, though he did have a glass jaw) but I simply know that he will wipe the floor with me. And even if by some obscure miracle I manage to outmanouver the bastard, taking him down and stomp the fuck out of his head, I'm still screwed since Russian guys never go into a fight without back up. This isnt a fucking movie where I can just challenge him to a race or a game of chess, win the girl, the respect of everyone and come back for a sequel next year. No, in real life I will either get my ass handed to me by 10 guys or get stabbed on the way home and the only way my "friends" will help is by dragging my carcass to the hospital, or laugh a bit until they would get the bright idea to call an ambulance. Oh, they will also film it with their fucking cellphones so by the end of the day everyone in the radius of 1500 miles will know about it and see it. God, I sometimes hate my friends here.
- Hangovers. What's there to like?
- Being short. Yeah, it sucks. I'm a freaking midget and I simply hate it that I barely reach everyone's chin. Those assholes always look down on me if they want to talk to me. It's also doubly annoying that I'm blood slim. All bones and a moderate amount of muscle. My life is harder than everyone's else. Since my legs are shorter I have to walk more. Hmm, its also quite awkward to talk with a girl when her breasts are at your eye level.
- Diets. Why do girls insist on torturing themselves like this? It's quite awful to watch I have to say. If you are fat, than eat less and work out to burn calories! Stopping eating altogether will pretty much kill you in the long run. And whats this moronic obsession with being all bones and shit? Do guys look like dogs? Yes, I'm aware that many women compare us to dogs but I DONT want a freaking bone. I prefer something with a bit meat on it. Not too much, but enough to actually hide the damn ribs that are poking through the skin. Seriously, I saw a girl who weighted 27Kg. Thats not slim nor skinny, thats a corpse in early stages of decomposion. I could clearly see all the bones in her body through the skin.
Unsafe External Link