Hey! My icon was made for me by one of my best friends, (who I've never met in rl life) Aku-chan (no full name!)
I'm just me...& I LOVE ANIME!! (If there's a popular anime, I've Most likely seen it.
I'm rlly lazy, so I'm probably just gonna review & stuff. maybe not Typing anything...unless I feel like it. (I do put some fics on my Polyvore account though. Here's a specialshipping fic I did out of boredome.
Ummm..and a Mangaquestshipping.
X3 and an Oldrivalshipping..
XD And two Ikarishippings.
Loves: Anime, KITTIES, Fanart(when it's done well), Drawing, reading fanfics...the Anime "Higurashi no naku kor ni" My fambly & Best friends Rika-chan & Nana-chan, A large number of beautiful Anime bishies.(It'd take up 2 much space & Time listing them all...)
Hates: Out of character-ness in fanfics, Ppl who get Anime & Cartoons cunfuzzled, Bad Cosplays(Although sumtimes it's funny), Tadagay(From Shugo Chara), Masaya(from Tokyo Mew mew), Posers(DIE HANNY MONTANNY!!), Mean people(YEAH U HEARD ME!!), grape flavored candy, ppl who disable anon reviews cuz then I have 2 get an account, Walls cuz I run into them, andalotofcrap..
Supports: anything that's not in the "Hates" part. (& yuri/Shoujo Ai idky, I prefer yuri to yaoi/Shounen Ai)
Real Name: It..might be Maki...
Right now: BOOOOOORED...
While I'm at it, Here's 67 ways to annoy ppl at Wal Mart!
1. Glue coins on the floor where people can see them and see how many people try to pick them up.
2. When there is a sign that says, "Caution: Wet Floor", move it somewhere else or to a carpeted area.
3. Switch the price tags.
4. Put random things in peoples' carts.
5. Go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on lay away.
6. Look straight into the security camera, use it as a mirror.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the " Mission ... Impossible" theme.
8. Take the shoes off that you are wearing, then try to buy them. If a cashier tries to tell you that you didn't get them there, refuse and say you did.
9. Yell, "We got a code red in housewares!" and see what happens.
10. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say, "Pick me! Pick me!
11. Go into a fitting room and wait a while. Then yell very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
12. Ride around on a 3-year old's bike screaming, "The British are coming! The British are coming!
13. Set the alarms in the clock aisle to go off continuously every 5 minutes.
14. Get a toy water gun and then duck tape all of the Elmo dolls together and say, "Don't move or the Elmos get it!
15. Get chopsticks and stick them in your nose and run around yelling, "I'm a walrus! Hear me roar!
16. Pretend to be a manaquin and dress up in store clothes. Strike a pose. If someone looks at you, make faces.
17. Stare at the ceiling and see how many people look to see what you're staring at..(I did that 1 time...I got 4 ppl to do it!)
18. Take a Darth Vader doll and when a clerk isn't looking, pick up the intercom phone and press the button to make the Darth Vader doll talk on the store speaker system.
19. Walk behind a person who works at Wal-Mart and say, "Can I help you?
20. Grab one of the sample perfume bottles and squirt random passing people.
21. Get whipped cream and put it in your mouth and run around screaming, "I have rabies!
22. Talk on the loud speaker and say, "Attention K-Mart shoppers!
23. Walk up to a random person and say, "Hey! I remember you!" and see if they play along to avoid emberrasment.
24. Put barbies in a tough-looking guy's cart.
25. Take a bunch of bouncy balls and bounce them at people.
26. Test fishing gear by casting into other aisles and see what you can catch.
27. Get a toy gun and run around the store playing army.
28. Pat a person on the back and put a "Kick Me" sign on them.
29. Throw a tennis ball and then chase it on all four legs, catching it in your mouth like a dog.
30. Dress up as Batman and sit in a cart while someone pushes you and yell, "To the Batcave, Robin!
31. Play bumper cars with the shopping carts.
32. Dress up as Spiderman and tackle random people and run off yelling,
33. Start singing in a horrible voice and when people look at you, say, "I'm the next American Idol!
34. Get a can of Lysol and follow someone around the store, spraying everything they touch.
35. Spitball the cameras and random people.
36. Breakdance in the middle of the store..
37. "Accidentally" get stuck in one of the frozen food doors. Give people strange looks and see if anyone helps you out.
38. Play "Marco Polo"
39. Randomly throw things into neighboring aisles.
40. Run up to a complete stranger and say, "You're it!
41. Take a "mysterious package" to someone's cart and say kinda loud, "Here's the next clue, meet me at Sector 57 at oh- seven hundred hours tomorrow.
42. Get 20 people together and play "Hide and Go Seek
43. If people aren't looking at their cart, steal it.
44. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
45. TP as much of the store as possible before they stop you.
46. Tune all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
47. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
48. Play on those 1 kiddy rides.
49. Fall off the ride when it's actually moving , and get stuck.
49.Pretend to shoot people.
50. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run towards a stranger saying,"…I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
51. Go to the juice section and pour the juice down peoples pants.
52. Grab whipped cream and spray it on peoples heads.
53. sniff someone. Then as they walk away, tell them you know of a medicine that can "cure that..."
54. hide in the aisles. jump out and scare strangers.
55. sit in the floor in the television display area. arrange yourself so that people have to step over you.
56. storm in and scream that they sold you bad merchandise, yell as loud as you can that you are going to get everyone you know to go on strike, and then smile a sheepish grin and say quietly, "oops, wrong store..."
57. if it's Christmas, hide between the pine trees. if caught, say you like the smell.(did that 1 too.XD)
58. randomly let out short (but LOUD) high-pitched screams.
59. try to have a meaningful conversation with total strangers. "so how do you feel about abortion? ...yeah, i hear ya... so what about gay rights?"
60. when it's your turn in line for the cashier, jump on top of the conveyor belt and start dancing.
61. visit the grocery section for a few snacks. Then look for a comfortable chair. Take all this to the electronics section, & set up to watch a movie. Loudly complain to anyone who blocks your view.
62. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
63. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
64. Bounce all the bouncy balls around the aisles.
65. YELL INCOHERANTLY.
66. Sing Mary had a Little Lamb very loud(or any nursery rhyme) over and over again.
67. Go around pulling down the employees pants.
If you liked those, Here's 71 ways to annoy ppl...IN AN ELEVATOR!
1. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
2. Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them.
3. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
4. Blow spit bubbles.
5. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
6. Bring a chair along.
7. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
8. Carry a blanket ... and clutch it protectively.
9. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
10. Do Tai Chi exercises.
11. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
12. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
13. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
14. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
15. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up ..., dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
16. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
17. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!" LMAO!!
18. Lean against the button panel.
19. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
20. Leave a box between the doors.
21. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
22. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
23. Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
24. Meow occassionally.
25. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator.
26. Wear your name tag upside-down.
27. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
28. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
29. One word: Flatulence!
30. Play the harmonica.
31. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
32. Say "Ding!" at each floor.
33. Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
34. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
35. Shadow box.
37. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
38. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
39. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
40. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
41. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
42. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
43. Start a sing-along.
44. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
45. Walk onto the elevator holding a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
46. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at other passengers.
47. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
48. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
49. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
50. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "is that your beeper?"
51. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
52. Drop a dollar, and when someone goes to pick it up for you, shriek, "THAT'S MINE!!"
53. Lick Gummy Bears and stick them to the walls.
54. Play with the emergency telephone.
55. When only one other person's on the elevator, pass gas and then insist the other person farted.
56. Rip a plushie toy's head off, and when someone comes into the elevator, put on a police hat and tell them that there has been a murder and you would like to take them in for questioning.
57. Run back and forth banging into as many people possible, screaming that you're claustrophobic.
58. Spit ball the ceilng so that little pieces of paper keep falling on people's heads.
59. Ask people what floor they're going to, and then press every button but theirs.
60. Stare at someone coldly until they ask what is wrong, and then say that they're standing on your imaginary friend. (I did that one...XD)
61. Shove a whole bag of pop-rocks in your mouth, and then stick out your tongue so that passengers can hear and see the action.
62. Give passengers coupons for a free ice cream, and then wink suggestively.
63. Put a welcome mat by the doors, and then demand that everyone wipe their feet before entering.
64. Bring a notepad, and scribble furiously while looking at other people. If they try to see what you're writing, pull away muttering something about "Violating personal space."
65. Set up a chair and desk in the elevator, and whenever anyone gets on, say, “Hello! Welcome to my office. Do you have an appointment?”
66. Whenever someone steps in the elevator in a deep voice say, “GET OUT!”
67. Act like you are having a seizure.
68. Break dance to elevator music.
69. Jump at each floor to make the elevator bounce.
70. Drop a bag of groceries and look around like it was the other peoples fault.
71. Moan over and over again and then mutter, “Damn spontaneous orgasms.”
Unsafe External Link