Poll: What should my next story be about? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Twilight, Road to Avonlea, and Titanic.
Hey Fanfiction Readers,
I am a huge Twilight fan. That's why I'm here. One of my best friends showed me this website a couple of years ago and I have loved it ever since. I love to read stories about Bella/Edward, and Bella/Carlisle, and Bella/Jasper. I also like to read stories where the cullens finds Bella as a baby and they raise her as their own. I also like to read some stories about Jacob and Renesmee. I'm not really a huge Jacob fan though. I'm Team Edward all the way! Actually, Team Cullen!
I am a horrible updater on my stories. Just to give you all a warning. I will try and update as much as possible. I just got done finishing school( I got done Monday). I should be updating a little bit more.
I have seen Twilight five times in theaters. The fifth time I have seen it was on opening night of New Moon. They were doing a back to back movie. So they did Twilight first, and then New Moon. I have seen New Moon three times in theaters. I was qouting from Twilight, and my sisters, and my friends glared at me. I looked at them innocenlty and stopped for a moment. Then I would go back to doing it.
If I had a choice, I would give my room a totally twilight make-over. As another words, I would have poster's of Twilight all over my room(and of all the cast member's,where it would cover every inch of my bedroom walls) and have posters on the celling. Like, I would have a poster of Edward Cullen right about my bed, that way, it is almost like he is watching me sleep at night. I have two reasons why I can't give my room a twilight make-over...one reason, my dad painted my room recently(about a year or so ago), and he doesn't want to have that many push pins all over my walls, and number two, my friends and family would freak and say I would need theapry for Twilight. Lol. I think I already do. I would get everything I could get my hands on. If I could, I would go to every Twilight event that takes place. I would even go the all the Twilight premiers...I can't though...I can only dream...*Sigh*
I just saw on-line that the movie The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn will be coming out in theaters November 18, 2011. Their is going to be two parts to the movie. I have no idea when the second part of the movie will be coming out. I can't wait.
That's about it for the moment. Hope you enjoy my stories! Thanks for checking them out.
My friend ILoveEdwardCullenForEternity and I just created a website.It is a really cool website where you can chat with other people, post stories on here, post photos on here, and just talk about Twilight. If you are huge Twilight fans like we are, then you came to the right place:O) Tell all your friends about the website to! Let us know if you like it.
This is our website...the ling below
My Favorite Twilight Character's
Then ask the following questions~
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to broke your leg. What does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Number 2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9.
You're dating 3 and he introduces you to his parents. Would you get along?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE then a few hours. What are you thinking?
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Would 2 trust 5?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 7. What happens after that?
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
1 accidentally kicked 10?
2 sent a message to her/his Bf/Gf but 9 got it what would happen?
7 won the lottery?
8 had quite a big secret?
9 became a singer?
10 got a daughter?
What would 1 think of 2?
How would 3 greet 7?
What would 7 envy about 5?
What dream would 5 have about 6?
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Where would 8 meet 9?
What would make 10 scared of 1?
Is 3 Gay?
A Twilight Survey
Which book in the series is your favorite? Twilight
How long did it take you to read the books? It took me forever to read Twilight and New Moon. I got half way through the third book, and half way through the fourth book and stopped reading them. I know what happens though:O)
Who introduced you to the books? I can't remember to be honest
Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift? I bought them, my own copies anyway. I only own the first three books
Are you most looking forward to: Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, or the movie? Breaking Dawn
What's your dream ending to the series? I don't really have one, I liked how it ended
Who's your favorite vampire? Edward
Who is your favorite werewolf? I am not a fan of the werewolfs, but I like Jacob
What's one of your favorite quotes from the stories?"
It's Twilight," Edward murmured, looking at the western horizon, obscured as it was with clouds. His voice was thoughtful, as if his mind were somewhere far away. I stared at him as he gazed unseeingly out the windsheild.
I was still starting when his eyes suddenly shifted back to mine.
"It's the safest time of day for us," he said, answering the unspoken question in my eyes. "The easiet time. But also the saddest, in a way...the end of another day, the return of night. Darkness is so predictable, don't you think?" He smiled at me wistfully.
"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars." I frowned. "Not that we see them here much."
Twilight, Chapter 11, Page 233
What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment? I am going to have to say when Bella saw Edward for the first time in the school cafteria.
What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment? Um...not sure...
How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment? When Alice came back in New Moon to tell Bella the latest update with Edward
What was your favorite adventure/battle? I'm not sure
Which book cover was your favorite? The first book
This or That?
Twilight or New Moon? Twilight
New Moon or Eclipse? New Moon
Eclipse or Twilight? Eclipse
Are you more excited about Breaking Dawn or Midnight Sun? Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun or the Twilight Movie? Twilight movie
The Twilight Movie or Breaking Dawn? Twilight movie
Who do you want to see Bella with most: Edward or Jacob? Edward all the way
Who do you like more:
Edward or Jacob? Edward, duh
Bella or Edward? It's a tie...Bella though
Bella or Jacob? Bella
Bella or Alice? Bella
Alice or Jacob? Alice
Rosalie or Alice? Alice
Jasper or Alice? Jasper
Jasper or Edward? Edward
Carlisle or Esme? Carlisle
Emmett or Jasper? Emmett
Emmett or Jacob? Emmett
Bella or Rosalie? Bella
Esme or Charlie? Esme
Charlie or Carlisle? Carlisle
Charlie or Billy? Charlie
Jacob or Sam? Jacob
Sam or Quil? Sam
Quil or Embry? Embry
Who's the better villain: James or Victoria? Victoria
Werewolves or Vampires? Vampires, duh
Thє Twιlιght Sαgα ιs α Drug...
And I'm Proud To Bє Addιctєd TWILIGHT OATH:
-Posted By, Karla(Not sure who she is, but I give credit to you;O)
Top 71 twilight obsessed things to do
1. You keep re-reading the series, even though you know pretty much every line.
2. You never put down the books when you read them the first time.
3. You were counting down the days until breaking dawn came out.
4. You can’t help but smile whenever you think of Edward.
5. The name Edward is no longer dumb and weird to you.
6. Whenever someone says, “Hey, you want to go shopping?” you automatically think of Alice.
7. You want to move to Forks, Seattle, Phoenix, or Port Angeles.
8. When you see someone barely starting the series, you want to punch them for not reading it sooner.( even though you don't punch)
9. When you see someone reading Twilight, you go over to them and say how much you like it, to which they give you a weird look and walk away.
10. You cried during some parts of the books, and laughed at others.
11. The name Victoria sends chills down your spine. (shudder)
12. Twilight is your favourite time of day
13. You have imagined yourself as one of the Cullens and or characters in the book
14.You have had pretend conversations with one of the book characters in your mind.
15. After you read the book, apples became your favorite fruit.
1 6.You wish you were a vampire.
17. You squealed with joy when Edward and Bella reunited in New moon.
18. Your friends get scared around you when you start to talk about Twilight.
19. When your friends bring up Twilight, they smack their heads because they know you're going to go on a never ending rant
20. you go on a never ending rant when someone brings up twilight
21. When you see someone wearing glitter you think of vampires
22. You wished your name was Bella and have yelled at your parents about it
23. Instead of asking yourself questions like, “I wonder why we as humans are alive?” you ask, “I wonder what will happen in Breaking Dawn”
24.You hate the name Jacob with a passion.
25. Black is now your least favourite colour. (Sorry Jacob fans)
26.Your teachers at school ask you why your reading log mostly consists of the Twilight series.
27. You dress up like a Cullen on Halloween and people ask you why you’re not wearing a costume but a lot of glitter and expensive brand clothes borrowed from your friends.
28. You read fan fictions about Twilight online and it’s the only website you’re on anymore.
29. You’ve written Cullen as your last name
30. When you went to an Italian restaurant, you ordered the mushroom ravioli.
31. You listen to your heartbeat more often
32. You look at your doctor and think, “Carlisle’s better”
33. Topaz is your favourite gemstone.
34. You wish you were born in November so topaz would be your birthstone
35. You wish your birthday was also June 20th, like Edward’s
36. Your parents have grounded you from the books until you get breaking dawn.
37. Mountain lions are your favourite animal
38. You’ve tried to read peoples mind, see the future, change people’s emotions, or make them be in excruciating pain.
39. You cried during New Moon, more than you've cried ever before in a book.
40. You get very mad and gasp when people say they have never heard of Twilight.
41. You jump every time you hear "Edward" or "Bella"
42. You can't focus on your work/homework because you could be reading one of the books again.
43. You name your pet/computer/car after one of the Twilight characters
44. you relate everything in life to Bella and Edward and anything else that goes on in the books.
45. You began to look after men/women that have pale skin, dark eyes and are absolutely gorgeous.
46. You want to go cliff diving because Bella did it.
47. You want to ride motorcycles, just because Bella did.
48. You read your books while you eat, or you just don't eat at all.
49. When you fall over or nearly get hit by a big van you call it a Bella moment.
50. You fall over alot and almost get hit by big vans.
51. You sleep with your books in your bed at night.
52. You've memorized every page number in all three books and know the content of each.
53. You start a Twilight-themed website.
54. You and your friends make Twilight tees that say "I'd rather die than be with Mike Newton" and wear them to school on the same day.
55. Instead of shouting "I HAVE TO PEE!" you say "I need a human minute."
56. You hate gym only because Bella does, too.
57. Everytime someone speaks of one named Edward, you jump on their back.
58. You refuse to eat human food, because the Cullens don't.
59. You think in Fanfic.
60. Every sentence you say begins with "Twilight".
61.You would name your kid Carlisle in a heartbeat.
62. If someone is cold/warm when you touch them, you scream "YOU'RE A WEREWOLF/ VAMPIRE! And THEN jump on them.
63. You call your English/Science/Trig teachers there respective Twilight characters (i.e., Mr. Berty, Mr. Banner, Mr. Varner, Coach Clapp)
64. You become a vegetarian, because you are just halfway there to "vegetarian vampire."
65. You refuse a date with the most popular guy in school because he's not "your Edward."
66. You have answered "duh," "yes," or "omg YEAH" to all or any of these questions.
67. You give complements/insults in the following format: "You know what, you are such a insert name of character here.
68. If someone mentions they haven't read the series, gasp, you start yelling at them until they do.
69. You demand that your parents take you to Forks over spring break/summer vacation, etc.
70.On a sunny day, you're depressed because you know you won't see any vampires.
71. You're reading this list for this long.
hehe that's all. hey visit Stephenie Meyer.com peoples it is cool.
~Copy and paste this on your profile if you're a true Twilighter/Fanpire/etc