Poll: Which fanfic should I work on the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
My name is Georgia
most of you will know me as either OMGeorgie or Georgie tho...but you can call me anything really I don't mind unless it's an insult! hehe :P
I live in Sydney, Australia.
I'm in year 9 and am thirteen.
I have an awesome big Bro who is 18 and thats really all you need to know! hehe...(BTW I laugh at well anything so that is why there is always a hell lot of hehe's when I'm writing on here :P)
Also some of my besties are on here and you should definently check there work! sie.cullen, pixi.cullen (she is actually seriously pixi-ish since she was born she's been called pixi as a nickname and she has the personality of Alice and the beuaty of Rosalie! It's so unfair...) and last but not least Amy.twi.fan :P
Everything happens for a reason!
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity…