Author has written 8 stories for Twilight.
Country: The land of Dracula. MMUAuAhAUha!
Books: Judith McNaught: Paradise, Perfect, Almost Heaven, Something Wonderful, Julie Garwood: The bride, Ransom, The secret, Lion's lady, Jill Barnett: Just a kiss away, Lisa Kleypas: The Hathaways, Wallflowers Series, Colleen Hoover: Slammed, Point of retreat, Hopeless, Kristin Higgins: My one and only, S. C. Stephens: Thoughless, Efortless, Collision Course, The Twilight Saga, Pride and Prejudice, The Host, Wuthering Heights, Can you keep a secret?, Jane Eyre
Movies: Titanic, Twilight Saga, Remember me, If only, A walk to remember, Sweet November, The Notebook, Pride and Prejudice (2005), Inception, Avatar, Armageddon, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Ice Age 1/2/3, Angels and Demons, The duchess, Pirates of the Caribbean 1/2/3, The Illusionist, The Proposal, Knowing, The Ring 1/2.
Actor/Actress: Actors: Colin Morgan, Bradley James, Robert Pattinson, Ed Westwick, Paul Wesley, Ian Sommerhalder, Kellan Lutz, Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler, Jude Law, Orlando Bloom, Ben Affleck. Actresses: Ashley Greene, Leighton Meester, Nina Dobrev, Keira Knightley, Kate Winslet, Liv Tyler, Charlize Theron, Jennifer Love Hewitt.
TV Shows: Merlin, Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars
Music: Everything. Paramore, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Timbaland, Beyonce, Pussycat Dolls, Pendulum, Jimmy Eat World, Lifehouse, Trading Yesterday, Ed Sheeran... and others...
# Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.
# When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car.
# God made coke.
# Blonde: WHO WANTS TO DATE ME AND HURRY?!?!?!
Suggestions For Women To Respond To Pickup Lines
"Haven't I seen you someplace before?"
He: So what do you do for a living?
"Is this seat empty?"
"So, wanna go back to my place?"
"I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
"What sign were you born under?"
"I know how to please a woman."
"Haven't we met before?"
"I want to give myself to you."
"I can tell that you want me."
"Hey, baby, What's your sign?"
"Hey cutie, how 'bout you and I hitting the hot spots?"
"May I see you pretty soon?"
"Your body is like a temple."
"I'd go through anything for you."
"I would go to the end of the world for you."
"Your place or mine?"
After hearing a pickup line:
If you are looking at a girl and she says "What are you looking at?"
He: Would you like to dance?
He: Do you wanna dance?
Q: Does beauty run in your family?
Q: What's your name sexy?
Q: Do you believe in love at first sight or do you want me to walk by again?
Q: I think you're the best looking girl in here.
He: Your legs go clear up to your ass.
Q: Can I buy you a drink?
"You look like a dream."
He: Whats it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
"I can see forever in your eyes."
"I looked up beautiful in the thesaurus today and your name was included."
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???
The most romantic first line but least romantic second line.
1. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!
2. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life.
3. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.
4. Oh loving beauty, you float with grace
If only you could hide your face.
5. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you are not.
6. I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face.
7. My love, you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in to smell this way?
8. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.
9. My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "Go To Hell".
10. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
11.What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.
Did he just say Sex Ed? in Spanish