Poll: need a name for naruto's sister Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Naruto, Tenchi Muyo, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Black Lagoon, Hellsing, Inuyasha, Legend of Korra, and Trinity Blood.
Life caught up to me, had to retire from Fanfic writing.
Favorite colors: red, black and silver
I will answer any questions you have about my stories and I take all kinds of reviews good and bad as long as their helpful and just not flames. Just to make it clear this is a hobby that I choose to do for fun. I'm not a writer by trade. I am a welder. So please forgive me if my grammer and spelling isnt' the best. That being said I hope you enjoy reading my stories and look forward to you're reviews and comments and don't be afraid to speak your mind and make suggestions, I'm not against listening to a good idea if I hear one.
NEW! Ryoko's Witchblade form from Inuyasha red soul ch 55:
Growing up I've watched a lot of shows, some are more memorable then others, but I think the three shows that got me into Anime are Gundam wing, Tenchi Muyo, and Inuyasha. At the time I didn't know what anime was, but I thought the shows were cool and kept watching them for years, along with the other shows they played late at night on adultswim. A list of some of my favorite anime and Manga are.
Inuyasha: first anime I ever watched. didn't like Kikyo
Fairytail: Don't really have a character to hate, except the maybe the members of sabertooth
Negima: loved the Manga storyline, funny, perverted, with action.
Ranma 1/2, first manga I ever bought.
Hellsing: is awesome!
the wild ones: A good read
Kurohime: an interesting and twisted tale that needs to be read!
Ruruoni Kenshin: One of the best Manga I've ever read, like able characters and a love story that isn't just there to tease you.
Bleach: Fun characters and infinite fanfic possibilities, not a ichihime fan.
Naruto (most of the characters I like except Sasuke, Sakura, and Danzo and the elders)
one piece: Strange, yet interesting.
Raiko Senju- Is the son of Jiraiya and Tsunade, born after a drunken mishap between the two after Dan's death. During his Childhood Raiko would switch between Jiraiya and Tsunade monthly. Being always on the road he never had a chance to make friends and after hearing his father's stories about Konoha. Raiko ranaway to Konoha and met Naruko Uzumaki, who become his first friend. As such he is very protective of her even using his mokuton blood line to build Naruko a house in the forest away from the village.
In most universes Raiko loses his left arm to Pain after Jiraiya's death
Raiko's abilities: Raiko possess the Shodaime's wood element bloodline making him very powerful. He also can use nature chakra and enter the Tiger Sage mode thanks to the tiger summoning contract he stole from Kumo. With this he also uses Tiger sage Taijutsu. A fierce fighting style that is a mix of nin and Tai jutsu.
One handed Seals: Depending on Story
Wood style jutsu
Tiger sage Jutsu: Tiger's maul, Tigers claw, Tiger's fang, Tiger's Paw. This includes varying techinques called Flying tiger and Soaring Tiger.
Chakra natures: Water, Earth, and Fire or Lightning depending on story
Up coming Story Idea's
Red Soul:Titania- This a prequel/parallel story of Inuyasha Red soul. After being trapped inside the Fairy Sphere Erza Scarlet is send to Earth during the reign of Shinto Kane. Caught in the middle of a Demon civil war she must choose a side and try to find away home.
Raiko-sensei- What if Naruto had a different sensei? After the mizuki incident Raiko, a mysterious Jonin, is assigned to be his Jonin-sensei and begins to change Naruto's life for the better.
Alternate Legacy Reboot- Naruko Uzumaki and Raiko Senju travel back to the days of their youth to try and save the future. The only problem they're kids again!
The legend of Raiko: In the final battle vs Obito. Raiko is the lone survivor. Feeling sorry for him The biju infuse Raiko with their chakra turning him into a god like being. With his new powers Raiko travels back in time to kill madara h, however things don't go as planned. Loosing his god-like powers Raiko is now trapped in the past during Minato's and Kushina's childhood!
Son of the sannin- a story tell of Raiko's birth.
Son of Uzu-After being beaten and left for dead Naruto is found by wandering Ninja by the name of Raiko who takes him in and trains in the lost arts of whirlpool
Why Hinata and Sakura should have switched teams..
Continuing with this thought Hinata would balance team 7 much better. One she doesn’t like Sasuke, nor hate him, and I’m sure Naruto’s brain would eventually notice the kindness and sweetness that is Hinata, and realize, Sakura isn’t that nice, (not even boarder line abusive, that is take you to court kind of abuse) and would grow attached to Hinata and have a healthier rivaly with Sasuke, cause he would have Hinata supporting him, rather than Sakura always supporting Sasuke and stroking the flames that would burn them all. Also being around Naruto would greatly boast Hinata confidence and be a positive influence. Unlike Kiba, who is like Naruto, but dumb in a jock sort of way. He’s brashness and I’m the leader aptitude actually has negative effects on Hinata, simplified it doesn’t allow her to branch out of her shell and grow.
Why I like Anime/Cartoon over regular TV shows
1. Anime and cartoon have more verity of shows, with all range or characters and story's. On Tv there's Law and Order, plus all the knock offs, routine cop shows, routine cops shows that don't make sense and stupid reality shows, aka, jersey shore and kardashins, if I was a TV executive I wouldn't let those shows air. I don't care how good their rating their stupid!
2. Why I like Anime, over most American Cartoons. I'd just like to say well I know there are good American such as batman, Avatar, etc, there are too many stupid one, such annoying orange, regular show, SpongeBob. (Used to watch SpongeBob, but I can't stand it anymore) There just aren't showed on like there used to be, really sad, for every good one they put out, there's a dozen bad it seems like.
3. Anime just looks good. What's really cool about cartoons is you can do amazing things, you're imagination is the limit. Regular shows are limited by their budgets and well a good story can out weigh bad effects, Eureka is a good example, thought I though the affects were decent wasn't movie blockbuster quality either. You just can't do certain things on live TV.
4. My fourth and Final point is Anime usually have better storylines. Granted their not all gold metals, but as I said in one, there a lot of verity out there you just need to find it. There is something out there for everyone and my only wish it that people stop thinking of anime as 'childish cartoons' and really look at them, because even some the best TV shows, (breaking Bad, Walking dead) can be challenged by a Anime/Manga that is equally interesting. This I leave up to everyone's personal options.
Advice for fellow fanfic writers, Lessons I've learned well writing. (Naruto will be the example fanfic theme for this lesson)
Ocs or Original Characters. We all love our original characters and the temptation to put them in with our favorite characters is very tempting, but please stop and listen. If you want to put a Oc in you're fanfic here are some points that may help you.
1. Make them real characters, give them flaws, vices, don't put them in spot light right away, let them grow and develop and don't make them the last of anything or lost whatever or perfect. Make them believable.
2. It's a very good Idea not to ship them with any MAIN love interests or characters if they already have a love interest or have vary popular shipping. Most people don't want to see a Oc pairing with their main character. Now a OCxOc relationship paired with a Main shipping pair can work, you can have you're ocs in the story, just not the focus all the time, but they con interact with the main characters.
3. going off the trail. Use the original story as a guide to start off, but try to explore into the stuff that the story doesn't touch on very much, so the readers can get something different, but still the same stuff they love.
4. Don't be afraid to fudge it or make stuff up, but be sure you are aware of changes and updates to ongoing series and see what new material you can use.