Author has written 8 stories for Mediator, Wicked, Harry Potter, and Sailor Moon.
I'm MySarcasticGreenCrayon. I write when I find time and often have too many ideas at once.
I have way too many favorite anime/manga, books, movies, plays and TV shows to name them all. If you look at my favorites, you can probably figure it out.
I, MySarcasticGreenCrayon, solemnly swear to review every fic I read, no matter how old, young, stupid, lovely, amazing, retarded, or horribly written it is.
My avatar/profile picture belongs to me.
The Pediatrician and the Playwright: Mediator. Jesse/Suze, AU. Third in Series.
It's Time For Baby: Mediator. Jesse/Suze, AU. Second in Series.
Shakespearean Interference: Mediator. Jesse/Suze, AU First in Series.
Wicked Anyway: Wicked. Fiyeraba. One-shot, stand alone.
To Keep Living: Harry Potter. Draco/Astoria. One-shots.
Twenty Moments Together: Sailor Moon. Usagi/Mamoru. One-shots.
If I Die Young, Bury Me In Satin: Sailor Moon. Princess Serenity & Sailor Senshi. (A weird experiment?)
More Sailor Moon.
Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5.Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6.In the Memo field of all your checks, write 'for chocolate.'
7.Finish all your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify that your drive-through order is 'To Go'.
12. Sing along at the opera.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
16. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream 'I won! I won!'
17. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling 'Run for your lives! They're loose!'
18. Tell your siblings over dinner,'Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.'
19. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity: copy and paste this to make people who read bios smile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy & paste this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile!
If you've ever pushed on a door marked pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself post this in your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you liked Snape before and after Deathly Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
Only crazy people understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, put this in your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you loved something before it became a popular trend, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever become so obsessed with a non-canon television/book/manga/etc. pairing that you start reading into every single little interaction that the two characters have and are convinced that they are really, secretly a couple no matter what the television writers say, copy and paste this into your profile!