Author has written 11 stories for Ranma, Fruits Basket, Harry Potter, and Red Eye.
I like to write Ranma stories, but my Ranma Saotome is usually darker in nature, with a bit of a violent side. Akane is strong, but feminine too. I've kept her smart, like she was in the manga. And yes, I write Ranma/Akane, but usually A/U or post manga stories.
- Readers who add your story to their author alert, story alert, favourite story lists, and then LEAVE NO REVIEWS! What, you can't take a second in the middle of all the button clicking to tell me if you liked it?
- Stories that are rated 'M' for absolutely no reason! The ratings exist so that you go in expecting a certain level of adult behaviour. And it's one thing if you're building up to it, the reader can tell. Anywayz, if you're reading a story of mine rated 'M', you can bet there's some lime or probably a lemon in there somewhere.
January 2011- Hi there, folks! A happy new year to you all, and I have to apologize for not updating Heart and Diamonds II for over a year. There's a little bundle of joy in my life right now who's taking up about 99% of my attention (the other 1% goes to monitor my body's vital signs) and so writing has fallen by the wayside a little bit. I honestly don't know when I can update HoDII but...I do feel the steam building...SOMEthing's working it's way through my brain...so hopefully you'll see something not too far in the future. I have to say, I very much appreciate the recent reviews I've gotten for it. They help build steam for the impetus to put out the next chapter. Each review is one more tiny push. I'm not asking for more reviews right now...it's not fair since I haven't put up anything. Just saying that the ones that HAVE gone up there won't be in vain. Cheers.
November 2009 - 'Desperate Princess' is finished. Yay! I loved all the reivews!! This story came out of nowhere and practically wrote itself. I can't believe it got finished in four months! Seventeen chapters. Whoa. Anyway, the plan is to finish HOC after this, though a tiny plot for a sequel to DP is in my head.
July 2009- I started a new story- Desperate Princess. I think this is going to be my last 'Akane is a princess' story. I've written 3 of them, and really, why do we need more?
I also updated Hoc-Hearts or Diamonds II.
DISCONTINUED STORIES (Don't bother starting them)
I think the plot bunny for Blood Moon is in a coma somewhere.
Possession- Wow, the Fruits Basket manga is done! It pretty much makes my story obsolete. Hence, it is discontinued for now.
Well, any comments are appreciated.
I DO try to reply to all e-mail. I adore reviews. They're my true inspiration for continuing something once I've started. I'm too lazy to write just for me. Thanks to reviews, I got off my butt and updated HoC, finished The Prize, Tokens and Desperate Princess.
Unsafe External Link