Author has written 7 stories for Megami Tensei, Vampire Knight, Persona Series, Final Fantasy XIII-2, and Pokémon.
- is still on semi-hiatus
- is still working really really really hard to get something done
- is (somehow) still interested in working on 2 stories for VK (God knows why)
And on a different note:
- to clarify: I tend to not respond to reviews, but please don't assume it's not appreciated!
- the stories I have deleted are ones I won't rewrite (that includes Monstrosities of the Night, unfortunately, but it was a lost cause. I'll be writing two, or at least one VK story that will hopefully be more interesting and have a more solid plot)
- the remaining stories are probably safe (7 s i n s and XVIII will remain on hiatus but I'll finish them someday, hopefully)
AND. What I support story-wise (because this has been bugging me and I just wanna get it out there):
- OC/FC (whatever you want to call them. In my eyes, all characters, canon or not, are OCs, not FCs) protagonists. Why? Because they can be just as interesting and well-written as stories in which the canon characters are protagonists. Freedom of writing, people. Seriously. I prefer OC protagonists and I'm gonna keep it that way.
- stories that DON'T (necessarily) follow canon. Why? Because God knows we all know the original story. It's time for something new. Who knows, maybe you'll even end up finding it more interesting, eh?
- Mary Sues. I know, I know, Mary Sues are bad, bad, BAD. But at least they can be interesting. Think of it this way, would you REALLY want to read about a character that isn't special whatsoever? I didn't think so. At least, I know I wouldn't. And now that I'm speaking about Mary Sues:
People use the term too loosely. A girl has magical powers? GASP. Mary Sue! A canon character falls for an original character? GASP. Mary Sue! (Ridiculous if you ask me. What, are canon characters too speshul for non-canon characters? F that. In my opinion, it just has to be believable.)
And notice how it's almost ALWAYS a girl? A guy can apparently get away with being special. Isn't that really sexist? Think, people. Think before you yell: Mary Sue!
- and lastly, just so I can be redundant: I support OCs!
Even if you think this great, big wall of text is just a bunch of utter BS, well, I'll still say: thank you for reading, and please take my advice to heart. Let's stop OC bashing in fanfiction!
R a i d e n.XIII
Unsafe External Link