Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
My real name is Anam. I am from Pakistan and am 13 years old. My birthday is October 22. I love to write. For a while now i hve been having great ideas for stories i could write and i often read stories from this website so i decided to enter and write some of mine and see what people think. My favorite book is twilight and i LOVE to read about vampires. I'm really good in school. I hope you like my writing.
On Sears hairdryer:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
26 THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1) Bring a camera, and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
2) Move your desk into the elevator, and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
3) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
4) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
5) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
6) Ask, "did you feel that?"
7) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
8) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic. They'll open up again."
9) Swat at flies that don't exist.
10) Tell people that you can see their aura.
11) Call out, "GROUP HUG!" and enforce it.
12) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up. All of you. Just Shut up!!"
13) Crack open your briefcase or purse and while peering inside, as "Got enough air in there?"
14) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM," and back away slowly.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand, and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
18) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
19) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
20) Stare grinning at another passenger for awhile, then announce "I have new socks on."
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk, and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!!"
22) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you.
23) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock.
24) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone, and ask if they know what floor you're on.
25) Hold the doors open, and say that you're waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg, how's your day been?"
26) Drop a pen, and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, and then scream "That's mine!"
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.- Robert Bloch
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
In our society we say people are either "hot" or "cool" but if someone is "hot" and "cool" then according to science they are normal, just like us! -Me!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson
My Favorite Quote from Romeo and Juliet : What is in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name, would smell as sweet.
My Favorite Phrase from Romeo and Juliet : O Romeo Romeo, Where fore art thou?
Deny thy father, and refuse thy name
Or if you whilst not, be but sworn my love
And I will no longer be a capulet.
Hate is carried
As it spreads
The circle of
The love vine
When all is
Said and done
And it is lost
For what we strive
Who knew all along
To solve it
I sit in the park where I dwell,
Her voice was sweet, her eyes were kind
One day at school her friend called her FAT!!
She ran home crying that very same day
The next Monday she came to school with scars
This time she walked home and decided for fun
Soon she stopped eating, skipping every other meal
One day she was bored so she got her hands on some coke
She fainted that day but no one heard her scream
She just layed there on the hospital bed
She slit her wrists, she slit her neck
Her voice once was sweet, her eyes once were kind
Another Sad Poem
Friends: Tell you that you look nice.
Friends: Say "see you later!"
Friends: Forgive you.
Friends: Politely refuse food.
Friends: Tell jokes with you.
Friends: Forget you.
Friends: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
Friends: Annoy you.
Friends: Like you.
Friends: Laugh with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
A girl and a guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle.
Girl:Slow down, i'm scared.
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No it's not, please, it's so scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, slow down.
Guy:Now give me a big hug
She gave him a big hug
Guy:Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself, It's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people
were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the
breaks weren't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she
loves him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so that she would live, even if it meant that he
would die. If you would do the same for the person you love, copy this in your profile.
My Summer Romance
Bella and Edwards parents are buisnessmen, millionares and they hate each other. Bella has to go live in Forks for a few months while her father and mother are on a cruise. Bella and Edward go to the same school but are banned by their parents from meeting with each other. They meet anyway and fall in love and Bella starts writing poetry. Bella sends her poetry and next thign she knows she has got a career so Bella has to go back. She believe she can forget Edward and leaves without telling him. But what will happen next? My first fanfic. Please read. I love the idea so I want to make a book on it and publish it.