Author has written 20 stories for Lord of the Rings, Charles Dickens, Pirates of the Caribbean, Cold Mountain, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Red Eye.
There isn't much to say about myself. Just six main points.
1) I'm just your normal, everyday college student who loves to write. Hopefully, I write well since I've been on and off the site for about 7 years now (I think).
2) I tend to go from one random fandom to another. I believe my first fandom was Sailor Moon but my tastes have grown since then, as you can see from my stories. My first group of fanfiction was deleted long ago and is now lost forever, thank goodness. It makes me cringe to reread my old stuff. Heck, I even cringe reading what I wrote two years ago. At the moment, my obsession is with Harry Potter and my Red Eye fic (which I will hopefully one day finish).
3) I have a problem with run-on sentences, verb tenses, and fragments (though the fragments are usually intentional). I am always looking to improve the craft so feel free to critique me. I don't bite and I'm always open to good constructive criticism.
4) Usually, I tend to write character drabbles, vignettes, asides, and fluff. I love fluff. On the rare occasions that I actually write something longer, updates tend to be few and far in between. I'm hoping to fix that, tell me if I succeed.
5) Feel free to contact me at my AIM: LeafopearlD. Always good to meet fellow writers or to debate the finer points of fanfics and fandoms.
6) I like chocolate, and cake.
That's it in a nutshell, now go off and read some fanfiction! And don't forget to review, it keeps the plot bunnies and updates coming!
Unsafe External Link