Poll: In Justice League: Dimensional Warfare, what should Ben's Venusian Worm form be called? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Naruto, Digimon, Power Rangers, Spider-Man, Ben 10, Anime X-overs, Justice League, Marvel, SSSS.Gridman, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Code Geass, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Avengers, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン, Persona Series, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Age Why do you need to know
Former Pen Name: Dark Anbu Knight
dislikes: chuck norris fanatics, and horror films
Favorite Anime/ Manga: Fairy Tail, Bleach, The Devil is a Part timer, Sgt. Frog, Digimon (Top three are Adventure 01, Xros Wars, and Tamers)
Favorite Cartoons: Ben 10 (All four), Korra, Transformers: Prime, Avengers Assemble, Hulk and the Agents of Smash. Beware the Batman and Young Justice. (Both ended too soon.) Spectacular Spiderman Family Guy, American Dad
Favorite TV shows: Campus PD, Dr. Who (Go 10th Doctor) Gotham, Arrowverse, Elementary
Favorite Game Series: Kingdom Hearts, Last of Us, Call of Duty, Corpse Party, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, The Last of Us, Watchdogs, Metroid, Megaman, War Frame Sonic the Hedgehog Final Fantasy (Especially XIII)
Favorite Movies: Transformers (Except Dark of the Moon) Avengers and related films, Flashpoint Paradox,
Favorite Power Rangers/ Super Sentai Teams: MMPR, RPM, In Space, Kyoryugers, Shinkengers, Go-Busters, Jungle Fury, Operation Overdrive, Dino Charge, Lupinranger/ Patorangers, Kyurangers, Dino Charge, Beast Morphers
Favorite Kamen Rider Series: W, Kiva, Den-o, Drive, Wizard, Faiz, Ghost, Zero One
Ok, just so I don't forget anymore, I don't own anything someone already came up with. Ex: Sega, Nintendo, Capcom, Viz media, ect.
TRANSFORMERS 2 WAS SO TOTALLY BEYOND WICKEDLY COOL !!
WARNING: Due to computer problems I may not be around as much as I anticipatied
Copy this on your profile if you think they should stop making DragonBall Z games
Copy this on your profile if you think Karin had the best shot at Sasuke
Copy this on your profile if you think Naruto may leave the leaf village
Copy this on your profile if you think it should be NaruSaku and not NaruHina
My view on Hinata Hyuuga can best be summarized by JessieLee-Chan on Deviantart here, just remove the spaces: http://rainbowramen10. /art/Why-I-hate-Hinata- 350178537?q=favby&qo=59
Notice Regarding my Naruto Stories: (11/10/14) I'm not going to lie to all of you, not anymore. The truth is I've been loosing interest in Naruto since the fourth war started. Hey they tried to hide a war from Naruto. Among the other reasons include Kishimoto refusing to leave the dead, dead. Kagura showing up was random and kind of pointless instead of the actual sage of six paths. The completely random rehabilitation of Orrochimaru, and the fact Sasuke was awarded full pardon. The worst had to be chapter 700. I was completely shocked Sakura had married Sasuke and not Naruto. The two had gotten really close during part 2. That and I was surprised Lee didn't die a virgin. The fact we didn't see Koharu and Homura's hides getting chewed out over possible conspiracies including those with Danzo weren't even touched. So, basically I'm putting all my Naruto stories on indefinite hiatus. My primary focus is now Accelerating Courage and Avengers: Rise of Legends. Also to those of you who love Ninja Chronicles, I'm really sorry about the lack of updates. I'm working on the origins chapter and it is presently the longest chapter I have written in my career as a fanfic writer. I wanted to get this up last month and do a spooky team up tale with Ghost Rider, but that didn't happen. I apologize to all of you, but my love for Naruto is fading fast. To attempt to remedy this, I will be reading various stories other authors wrote to get my muse back.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return ManLife Sucks, Avatarwolf, danyan, Colt-Man, 24kt White Gold, fourfourfourfour, Recalled to Life, Hyperactive Lioness, Life.GetOne, alienphantom, Kisdota- The Freak Gamer, Sky Zephyrus, Dark Anbu Knight.
97% percent of the fanfiction community like emo, weird, shy, stalker, fangirls (Hinata!) If your part of the three percent that wants to jab a pencil through her eye, copy and paste this into your profile. (I got this from Toa Solaric's page)
Reasons why I don't support NaruHina
1. Extremely overused pairing. Filter it into the criteria and you get 430 pages with 25 stories per page, that's 10,750 stories with that pairing (not even counting those in crossovers). Compare that to my favourite pairing of Naruto x Female Kyuubi, only has 60 pages with 25 stories per page that is only 1500 stories (which of that, not all are female Kyuubi and not all are pairing stories). And people have the nerve to review saying that Fem!Kyuubi is overdone...
2. Ridiculous settings. Hinata loves Naruto because she admired him throughout the academy as a source of inspiration and courage, correct? Then please tell me why the fuck that a Naruto who had been trained away from the village during his childhood, still has Hinata falling for him when he comes back to take the Genin Exams?! That's the same as saying she is a shallow fangirl attracted to looks and 'coolness'...
3. Ridiculous OOCness. Naruto influenced by Kyuubi to leave the village, develops a deep set hatred for Konoha, falls for Hinata?! Dafuq did I just read? Naruto banished by the village, joins another village, marries Hinata?! What the fuck? Naruto banished for failing the Sasuke retrieval mission, Hinata just ups and decides to abandon her family, friends and village to follow him?! The same Hinata who couldn't form a coherent sentence in his presence?!
4. Naruto himself. Many NaruHina fans fail to see Naruto as an actual living character, choosing to blindly look at Hinata only. Naruto has his own feelings and preferences, which has been shown in canon. It's quite obvious that Naruto's personality quirks are a mixture of his parents, his expressive, out-spoken and brash attitude from Kushina. His learning curve, battle instincts, ramen obsession and taste in women from Minato. Name a redhead in Konoha... none right? Name the closest person with reddish hair... Sakura right? Minato loves Kushina's red hair and Naruto has a crush/love on Sakura, whose hair is the closest thing to red in their village.
5. Naruto's feelings. Due to his lack of a proper upbringing in canon, Naruto is basically ill-informed and dense like a rock. Despite that, he clearly expresses his feelings for Sakura (not saying I support NaruSaku, just a logical explanation of canon). What NaruHina fans are doing is taking a one-sided relationship and declaring that it is mutual, which is not the case at all! When has Naruto ever shown any form of attraction to Hinata, better yet, HOW many times have they actually interacted with each other?! He obviously is not attracted to Hinata so please stop the 'a beautiful girl with midnight blue hair in a hime-styled cut and lavender eyes, he knew it was love at first sight'... Naruto has seen Hinata multiple times... none of which has EVER left him googly-eyed...
6. Hinata's confession. Naruto completely ignored it... not even bothering to confront her about it after the defeat of Nagato. Hell, he didn't even bother to check up on her condition... (I know Nagato had revived everyone but if he cared, he would have shown at least some form of concern).
7. Hinata's feelings. Her love stemmed from admiration, she admired him for his persistent attitude and courage. She claims that watching him improve makes her want to better herself, using him as a source of inspiration. Now does that sound like lovers love or sisterly love hmm? Very much like how a younger sister idolises her 'amazing' elder brother and trying to improve so as to impress him and gain his approval hmm? Her feelings are easy to write-off as sisterly...
You can copy & paste this into your profile if you agree with it. (Originally from windstorm16)
Notice in regards to updates: DON'T TELL ME TO UPDATE EITHER FOR REVIEWS OR PMS. From now on, anyone who does will immediately be blocked! I will update my stories at my own leisure, no sooner!
3 Recamendible Stories from some of my favorite catagories:
Lost son of Konoha by Fury Cutter
Land of Ice By wilkins75
Fūrinkazan By Heftster
Heart of the Warrior By Fury Cutter
Digital Starforce By devo242
Destiny of the Dawn By Hikari Sword
Search for Power by Xtreme Gamer
THe Return of the Forgotten by Gerbilftw
List of people who took my challenge and which one(s) they took.
Kidan Yoshilda: Whirlpool Rising
Orignal alien forms: (Just copy, paste, and delete the spaces)
Ultimate Spectrum: http:// robotman25 . deviantart. com/art/Ultimate-Spectrum-598085557
|Community:||Namikaze family album|