YOZ people. I must admit that I signed up today (Febuary 26, 2009) but I am happy. Check out the authors and stories in my favorites. They are awesome.
Wellz, that's all that I can think of at the moment. Oh, I'm not a fast writer, so please be patient with me.
For those that want to know, my tumblr is(or worldsavingprincess.tumblr.com) and my instagram is (or instagram.com/worldsavingprincess/).
You know how sometimes you make accounts on different sites and the usernames don't all match up because you don't want anyone to know that you are on this website over here, but this other one is okay? Well, I decided that I did not give a damn, so now they all match. :D
Oh! One last thing before you get to the fun nonsense below: I am a black woman. I am a Black/White/Indeginous American mix, therefore I am striving to only write stories that star Black Women as the main character (Original or Racebend Canon or Canon). It's something that I, personally, feel that this site could do more with. Also, if you would like to search for these stories without going through my actual story page, the "tag" for them will be "WSP's BW" (aka: WorldSavingPrincess's Black Woman/Women) but without quotation marks. I may also make a community page where it will list all of my fav stories that star WOC/POC/MOC (Women of Color/People of Color/Men of Color), too, because there some already out there. :)
P.S. if I do make a community page, I'll link it here to let y'all know. :D
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51. I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of a class and blame that someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
52. Asking, "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?"and then walking away is only funny the first time.
53. The four houses are not the Morons, the Barons, the Smartelics, and the Junior Death Eaters
54. I will not tell Draco and Hermione to "Get a room" whenever they start to fight.
55. I will not dress up in a dementor suit and use a dustbuster on Harry's lips to get him to do whatever I want.
56. I will not wear my "DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT" shirt to school.
57. I will not call Professor McGonagall "McGoogles"
58. I will not jump up, yelling "VOLDEMORT, RUN!" in the middle of a Order of the Phoenix or DA meeting.
59. I will not tell Snape he needs to go to his "Happy place."
60. I will not greet Professor McGonagall with "What's new, pussycat?"
61. Telling Slytherin first years that to enter their common room they must point their wands strait up and say, âœMorsmordreâ is just plain mean.
62. I will not under any circumstances ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
63. I will not enchant a scarecrow and suit of armor to skip through the halls singing, "We're Off to See the Wizard."
64. However tempting it may be, I will not send Voldemort a Christmas card telling him how much we all love him, even through these difficult times.
65. A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or playing drums no matter how bored I become.
66. I will not use Slytherine and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
68. I must not point at Voldemort and say "I taught him everything he knows."
69. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
Unsafe External Link