Author has written 1 story for Criminal Minds.
YOZ people. I must admit that I signed up today (Febuary 26, 2009) but I am happy. Check out the authors and stories in my favorites. They are awesome.
Wellz, that's all that I can think of at the moment. Oh, I'm not a fast writer, so please be patient with me.
I just posted my first story and it's been banging around in my head for a while. I have the a lot of the story written out on paper, I just need to type it and post it. I have other ideas for other stories to, so stay tuned. :)
These are some quotes that I have found and rather like...
Love makes people do strange things and hold onto hopes much longer than they should.”
Pride goes before a fall
They say it takes a minute to develop a crush, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone, and forever to forget someone. Heck, the last part was sure too.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51. I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of a class and blame that someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
52. Asking, "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?"and then walking away is only funny the first time.
54. I will not tell Draco and Hermione to "Get a room" whenever they start to fight.
56. I will not wear my "DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT" shirt to school.
57. I will not call Professor McGonagall "McGoogles"
58. I will not jump up, yelling "VOLDEMORT, RUN!" in the middle of a Order of the Phoenix or DA meeting.
59. I will not tell Snape he needs to go to his "Happy place."
60. I will not greet Professor McGonagall with "What's new, pussycat?"
61. Telling Slytherin first years that to enter their common room they must point their wands strait up and say, âœMorsmordreâ is just plain mean.
62. I will not under any circumstances ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
63. I will not enchant a scarecrow and suit of armor to skip through the halls singing, "We're Off to See the Wizard."
65. A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or playing drums no matter how bored I become.
66. I will not use Slytherine and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
68. I must not point at Voldemort and say "I taught him everything he knows."
69. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
the perfect boyfriend :
Find the guy that calls you beautiful instead of hot,
who calls you back when you hang up on him,
who'll lay under the stars for hours and listen to your heart beat.
Or will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy that kisses your forehead,
who keeps your picture in his wallet,
who wants to show you off to the world even when your in sweatpants,
who holds your hand in front of all his freinds,
who thinks your beautiful without makeup,
one who is constantly telling you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you.
The one who turns to his friends and says THATS HER!
When she walks away from you mad, follow her
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good.
and now for some "if you . . ., copy and paste this"
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breath. Copy this into your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your arse off.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (i have done this many times in class). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
You know you live in 2008 when...
For people that hate stereotypes:
If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile.
bolded ones apply to me
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a CHRISTANso I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm MIXED, so I MUST be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm SWEDISH, so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
(just so you know, if your in marching band you have a lot of fun and you make loads of friends and have a better chance of getting into college)
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST have a sterotype.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If Nick Jonas said breathing wasn't cool, 95 percent of the girl population would die. Put this in your profile if you would be that five percent that was smart enough to know if you don't die, you can have him all to yourself!
I pledge to make peace
We live in a world
If you love the Jonas Brothers post this in your profile.
And most of all I'M SORRY
And you haven't even thought about the fact that
The Jonas Brothers are a great band with excellent morals and beliefs. There are so many people who are constantly putting them down and all I gotta ask is... why? Because they don't sing about (or take) drugs? Because they don't drink? Because all of them are still virgins? Oh yeah... those are awesome reasons to hate someone. Just because their music is wholesome and appropriate for everyone doesn't mean they're gay or whatever. And no one has the right to call them that. Actually, more people should look up to them and emulate them.
I know what most guys are probably thinking right now... "Why would we want to be like some fags?" Well... because they're true gentlemen... the type of guy every girl wants to be with. So... take the time to call a girl beautiful instead of sexy, hold a door open for her, buy her flowers, go out of your way to show her how much she means to you... just like the guys who mean so much to me... and countless others as well.
Please repost this on your profile if you feel the same way and help me to spread the Jonas love! (And if it helps create a few gentlemen in the process, I say... Good! The world could use a few more.)
--Boys are like trees-- they take fifty years to grow up. --Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner! Person #2: Too bad the world is round!
--Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
--I call you squishy and you shall be mine. You will be my squishy!
--When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip 'n slide.
--They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
--We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But us teenage girls our good at one thing: Staying Strong.
--Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" And then it hits me.
--Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
--Tears wash the windows of our souls so we can see ourselves more clearly
--You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
--You call me a bitch? Because a bitch is a dog. Dogs bark. Bark grows on trees. Trees are a part of nature. Nature is beautiful. I know I'm beautiful, thanks for noticing.
--Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you.
“You can only hate someone whom you have the capacity to love, because if you are really indifferent, you cannot even get up enough energy to hate him.”
Love is like a game
Life brings tears, smiles, and memories…
to live be to die. To die is to live. They know they’re going to die, yet they still try to sing. Why?
Once in awhile.
Right in the middle of ordinary life.
Love gives us a fairy tale.
At Dominos they sell doorknobs and lampshades. Duh, who sells pizza at a pizza place?
“ One day I’ll fly away
You’re only conceited when you love yourself and there’s no reason, but I love myself because everyone else does, too.
Hold your head high. Gorgeous, There are people that would kill to see you fall.
People change, and promises are broken
RUMORS bring a lot of trouble.
Cheaters never prosper. Well, nine out of ten don’t. But if you are that one, more power to you.
Curiosity killed the cat, but knowledge brought it back
The pain you cause me, only makes me stronger.
the only thing we fear when we look upon darkness is the unknown.
I’ll try being nicer if you try being smarter
Joe Jonas is my heart, my soul, my everything.
a good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. But a best friend will go up to him and say IT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE GAY, ISN’T IT?
I’M OFF TO SEE HARRY POTTER THE SPUNKIEST WIZARD OF ALL.
- SUICIDE: a permanent solution to a temporary problem
a good friend is cheaper than therapy
"Stopping a piece of work just because it's hard, either emotionally or imaginatively, is a bad idea. Sometimes you have to go on when you don't like it, and sometimes you're doing good work when it feels like all you're managing is to shovel shit from a sitting position."
-Stephen King on writing.
You know what I just realized, I AM FREAKING AWESOME!!
and now more quotes...
"Sometimes, people just build walls up not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break through."
"If you love something, let it go. If it was meant to be, it will come back to you."
'Don't ever frown because you never know who might be in love with your smile.'
'The hardest part of dreaming
"When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back." Anonymous
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
"DOOMED! They're all doomed. Notice I didn't say what kind of doom it was, so whatever happens to them, I will
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: no it's not. please, it's so scary.
Guy: then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now please slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
(She gives him a big hug)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself, it's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want his girlfriend to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live, even though that meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy and paste this into your
"Everyone is going to hurt you, you have to decide who's worth the pain."
" I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?
'So here's to teenage romances and never knowing why they hurt like hell'
'If you leave, don’t look back.'
"She said, 'Lie to me'. He said, 'I love you.'
'Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
'Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving
Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love - Charlie Brown
'If you want something with all your heart,
the entire universe will conspire for you to get it'
–Om Prakash, ‘Om Shanti Om’
'I keep telling myself that I don't miss you,
"Don't argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
the person who made these up cracks me up:
How come when you have a fever, you have a COLD? Shouldn't you have a HOT?
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dish washing liquid made with real lemons?
Why do we park in the "driveway" and drive on the "park way?"
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
these are from Avery Malfoy's profile (also a good author).
Why its good to be a Women!
1. We got off the Titanic first.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods...
On a Sears’s hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (And that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
On a bag of Fritos:.. You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (And that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (But, it's "just" a suggestion.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...And you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (And ... I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (Was there a lot of this happening somewhere? You would think this had to happen a lot for them to mention it, right?)
Quotes (If I know where they are from, I will put it and I will put why I like it...)
-I lay dying and pouring crimson regret and betrayl. -Evanescence-Tourniquet
-If tylenol, duct tape, or band-aids cant fix it. You have a SERIOUS PROBLEM!
-The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade in what the want most for what the want at the moment.
-Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest, it's about those who never left your side when times got rough and when everyone else was mad at you.
-IF you were to die right now would you be 100 percent sure of where you were going?
-I'm not a tease, I'm just a reminder of what you can't have.
-I'm so impressed you fit a pony into my room! -Veronica Mars
-Lilly: Don't you watch any horror movies? My soul is doomed to walk the earth until justice has been served...
-It does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live. -Harry Potter
-What hurts the most, Was being so close. -Rascal Flatts-What hurts the most
-I'm not okay, so stop asking.
-Love is the slowest form of suicide.
-Tears are feelings we can't say.
-Did you know I'm invisiable, but only when noone is around.
-Sick of trying, tired of crying... Yeah I'm smiling, but inside... I'm dying.
-See the truth is, you could slit my throat, and with my one last gasping breath, I would apologize for bleeding on your shirt.
-Maybe she just to scared to get close to anyone, because everyone who said "I'll be there" left.
-You think you know, but you have no fucking idea!
-The Prince: You told me it was a matter of life or death
DaVinci: A women always is. -Ever after
-Beauty is over rated if it washes off in the rain.
-Veronica: Meg's pregnant.
-No, I dont like you, I just stare at you all day for no reason.
-You asked what's wrong, I smiled and said nothing, then turned around and whispered everything.
-I have fought my way here to the castle, beyond the goblin city, to take back the child that you have stolen. My will is as strong as yours, my kingdom as great. You have no power over me. -Labyrinth
-I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave. -Labyrinth
-It is just a crystal, but if you turn it this way and look into it, you will see all your dreams. -Labyrinth
Very Unimportant, but funny nonetheless
1. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (Hardly seems worth it)
2. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (Now that's more like it!)
3. The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet. (OMG!)
4. A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (In my next life, I want to be a pig!)
5. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.)
6. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour (Don't try this at home, maybe at work)
7. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.("Honey, I'm home. What the...!")
8. The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)
9. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)
10. Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)
11. Butterflies taste with their feet. (Something I always wanted to know.)
12. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmm...)
13. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people. (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)
14. Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump. (okay, so that would be a good thing)
15. A cat's urine glows under a black light. (I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)
16. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)
17. Starfish have no brains (I know some people like that too!)
18. Polar bears are left-handed. (If they switch, they'll live longer)
19. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig!)
REMEMBER WHEN ...
WAS GROW UP?
You may delay, but Time will not. — Benjamin Franklin
You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. — Winston Churchill
You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. — Mae West
War does not determine who is right – only who is left. — George Bernard Shaw
Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying. — Arthur C. Clarke
Too much of a good thing is wonderful. — Mae West
Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. — Isaac Asimov
There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. — Bill Hicks
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don’t believe this to be a coincidence. — Jeremy S. Anderson
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple. — Oscar Wilde
The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the pessimist fears this is true. — James Branch Cabell
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. — Edmund Burke
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not ‘Eureka!’, but ‘That’s funny…’ — Isaac Asimov
Stupidity, if left untreated, is self-correcting. — Heinlein
Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go. — Oscar Wilde
Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics. — Fletcher Knebel
Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck. — Joss Whedon
Punctuality is the virtue of the bored. — Evelyn Waugh
Programmers never die. They just become legacy. — epsilona01
Programming is like sex: one mistake and you’re providing support for a lifetime. — Michael Sinz
Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that’s not why we do it. — Richard Feynman
Patience has its limits – take it too far and its cowardice. — George Jackson
Never waste a lie when the truth will do. — Jack Clancy
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right. — Isaac Asimov
My one regret in life is that I am not someone else. — Woody Allen
Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. ‘No’ is the answer. — Erik Naggum
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction. — Blaise Pascal
Logic, like whiskey, loses its beneficial effect when taken in too large quantities. — Lord Dunsany
Look to the future, because that is where you’ll spend the rest of your life. — George Burns
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome. — Isaac Asimov
Life is a sexually transmitted disease — R. D. Laing
It’s not that I’m afraid to die, I just don’t want to be there when it happens. — Woody Allen
It’s not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what’s required. — Winston Churchill
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. — Albert Einstein
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. — Rita Mae Brown
In mathematics you don’t understand things. You just get used to them. — Johann von Neumann
In order to avoid being called a flirt, she always yielded easily. — Charles, Count Talleyrand
If I misbehave and nobody sees me, that’s one less lie I’ll have to tell later. — Dave Dunseath
I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers. — Peter Kaye
I have often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can’t get my wife to go swimming. — Jimmy Carter
I intend to live forever, or die trying. — Groucho Marx
I know I’m paranoid, but am I paranoid enough? — Tom Clancy
I had a show. Then I had a different show. Now I have a Twitter account. — Conan O’Brien
I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member. — Groucho Marx
I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that’s how it comes out. — Bill Hicks
I can resist everything except temptation. — Oscar Wilde
I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. — Pablo Picasso
Hear and you forget; see and you remember; do and you understand. — Confucius
Great thinkers have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds. — Albert Einstein
Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate. — Thomas Jones
For every problem there is one solution which is simple, neat and wrong. — H.L. Mencken
First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure. — Mark Twain
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. — Henry Ford
Experience is the name that everyone gives to their mistakes. — Oscar Wilde
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. — Leo Tolstoy
Everybody has a plan, ’till they get hit. — Mike Tyson
Computers are useless. They can only give you answers. — Pablo Picasso
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society. — Mark Twain
Boys will be boys, and so will a lot of middle-aged men. — Kin Hubbard
Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invents the airplane, the pessimist invents the parachute. — George Bernard Shaw
Any fool can know. The point is to understand. — Albert Einstein
A witty saying proves nothing. — Voltaire
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic. — Joseph Stalin
A lot of people mistake a short memory with a clear conscience. — Doug Larson
A generation which ignores history has no past – and no future. — Robert A. Heinlein
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. — Emo Philips
these are from(the ones above this line --> _)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been recieved.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
By the way, anything by my favorite authors is very good. I recommend debjunk and the story The Baby Project by t.maria.2007
Unsafe External Link