Author has written 13 stories for Azumanga Daioh, Harvest Moon, Parodies and Spoofs, Twilight, Criminal Minds, Pokémon, Danny Phantom, Total Drama series, Super Smash Brothers, Legend of Zelda, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Um...Hi :) I'm Azugirl888. I know what you're thinking. I do not like pie. Eh...whatever.
Wow, I suck. I don't update or nothin T_T Eh...whatevs. Well I finally am updating this profile. As stated, I'm Azugirl888 :D I'm currently learning French, Korean, and Swedish, which is a mouthful, but very fun.
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Shows: Attack on Titan, YowaPeda, Hetalia, Walking Dead, Legend of Korra, Psych, Royal Pains, Unnecessary Roughness, Angel Beats!, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Pokemon, Regular Show, NTSF:SD:SUV, and like a bazillion others...
Favorite Artists: Markoolio, Owl City, Super Junior, DBSK, Shinee, Girls' Generation, Wondergirls, and Maroon 5, 2PM
Favorite Hetalia Characters: Iceland, America, Seychelles, Sealand, Estonia, New Zealand, Australia, Molossia, Sweden, Russia, Japan, Prussia, Turkey, Cameroon, and Canada
Favorite Song: Symptoms by SHINee
Hetalia(Most of them are just crack): IceSey, SuFin(OTP), FrUk, LietPol, LietBel, SpaBel, FraBel, Spamano, Finland/Fem!France, Giripan, AsaKiku, HongTai, DenNor, Ameripan, AmeriSey, PruCan, GerIta, CanSey, Sweden/Seychelles, NorFin, DenFin, SebMona, Estonia/Seychelles, Australia/Seychelles, RusSey, Cameroon/Japan, Cuba/Fem!England, FraChu
Pokemon: WishfulShipping, PandoraShipping, BeaconShipping, HoennChampionShipping, AdvancedShipping, PenguinShipping, TwinleafShipping, CavelierShipping
Draco M./Angelina J. (Harry Potter)
Harvest Moon: Toby/Hikari, Chase/Hikari, Wizard/Hikari, Gill/Hikari, Luke/Hikari, Gray/Claire, Kai/Claire, Denny/Chelsea, Mark/Chelsea, Will/Chelsea, Shea/Chelsea, Hiro/Lillian
9. New Zealand
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
No, I haven't actually. I don't think it exists.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
She's pretty. That is all.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
I love PruCan :D Well...maybe America would kill Prussia or somethin' like that.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah, but I don't really read them.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No. They wouldn't. Why? Because I said so...
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Sweden/New Zealand or Sweden/Australia. I'd have to say Sweden/New Zealand
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Japan would take his camera and take a bazillion pictures and post them on the internet. Like a Boss.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic.
After meeting Australia through Wy, Sealand finds himself spending more time with the wild country...I suck at summaries.
9) Is there such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Maybe? I don't know, I wouldn't read it. I think I'm the only person
who believes that Iceland is the one straight guy in Hetalia.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Insert Random Crappy Cliche Title* I really can't come up with one
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Seychelles being some weird seme or something crappy like that that people will want to read*
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
They're not really fans of Sealand like I am. They're more for yaoi than I am.
I like yaoi, but I also don't ignore all the het in this fandom.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Nope. Not at all, since he's not France, Prussia, or England.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ?
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Iceland/Estonia/Prussia *Warning: EPICNESS OVERLOAD*...or somethin'. We'll go with that.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Another insert...um *Insert Random Cliche Pick-Up Line about Football that's NOT Affective*
19) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Iceland and Japan are in a happy relationship until Japan runs off with Seychelles. Iceland, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Romano and a brief unhappy affair with Prussia, then follows the wise advice of Sweden and finds true love with Sealand.