Author has written 14 stories for Bleach, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Misc. Anime/Manga, +Anima, NCIS, Shugo Chara!, Supernatural, Sailor Moon, Lord of the Rings, Avatar: Last Airbender, Naruto, Underworld, Night World series, and Charmed.
Other Account: KayKay-PrincessOfTheeInsane-19
I WILL BE EXTREMELY SLOW IN ROLEPLAYS SO PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ME BEHIND!!!!!
Please ignore spelling mistakes from here until the nd of my 'rules' list. I typed everything in that section on my profile from my phone.
I really hate when people try to project their ideas on me. Sure, I dont have A LOT of friends, but the ones I do have I know I can trust, and sure I dont HANG OUT with friends a lot. But I do talk to them a lot, and I do do things with them...its just usually on the internet...on the fanfiction forums...where we do something very amazing, create our own storylines within our favorite fictional universe.
As a writer who has all these ideas that randomly pop into her head this is probably the most fun I could ever have, sure there are some...annoying points when I join a roleplay where people just write things like "Hi" with no description such as '"Hi!" Aille said with a bright smile, greeting the guys who had just walked up to her and then frowned, noticing how much of a resemblance they had to a certain Hunter she knew.'(I just picked a random supernatural character I recently created o-o ) or post something COMPLETELY random, that doesn't go along with the original information from the TV show/Movie/Book/ect. ect.
But once you find a good group of roleplayers there is nothing more fun then creating a story with your new(or old) friends.
Roleplaying Pet Peeves/Personal Rules:
1) I'm moving this to the front of my list. I really HATE when people think that the good guys have to be really cute and hot and that bad guys have to be really ugly and just unplesant to look at. Do you REALLY think that all bad guys are going to be ugly. If you do go into google images and type in The Master(New Who) or Cole(Charmed) or better yet! John Heart(Torchwood)/Spike(Buffy/Angel)
2) If you bug me repeatedly to respond in a Roleplay I will purposely take longer, a friendly reminder is fine. But if I repeatedly take a while to respond that means I have writers block for that roleplay, if you can not respect that then I will block you and not return to your forums.
If I don’t reply or I take ages to (Copied from Tumblr):My mood doesn’t freaking fitI’m trying to equal your perfectionI’m braindeadI’m fangirlingI lost the replyI’m easily distracted by something elseI already mentally replied to you and I’ve dived into the depths of my fangirl mind.I’m probably at work/school and can’t respondI’m asleep—it’s hard to type while sleepingAll/some of the above
3) If its in your forums rules that YOU have to approve pairings hen I more then likely will not be joining. Basically what that says is *braty/whinny tone*'Its my forum! I get to have my character be with whoever I want because I'm he supreme ruler of this place.' No. I'll let you know now. If someone DOESN'T approved of a pairing you have in place for the character they want to play then their most likely going to find another Roleplay to Join or start their own.
4) I dont really get some people's 'No love triangle' rules or 'Only one love interest at a time' rule, are you telling me that you have NEVER had a crush on more than one person at a time? Never in your entire life? Well, if you haven't its only a matter of time and your in for a trainload of problems if you dont know that its possible for this to happen.
5) If you are going to delete a forum PM THE MEMBERS FIRST you may have your characters saved elsewhere, but some people only have their characters saved in the forums they have posted them on. I can't even count the number of characters I've lost through peoples thoughtlessness of deleting their forum and not giving their members any warning, but its at least 12.
6) 'Theres too much information to read about your OC' that sentence REALLY bugs me. A lot of information in a character IS NOT A BAD THING! In fact its a REALLY GOOD thing to get in the habit of, being able to write out detail is something you need to be able to do if you are serious about becoming a writer. If you discourage people from putting a lot of info in their character I'll probably post a character with a lot of detail just to spit you, if you accept it; fine I'll join your roleplay. But if the reason you denie my character is because it has TO MUCH DETAIL(really,how can you say that and still call yourself a writer?? =...= )) I'll probably tell you off with none to pretty words, block you, ban you from every single one of my forums and never make contact with you again.
7) If i make a suggestion to you about your forums, please keep in mind that thats all it is. A SUGGESTION. There is no reason to be mean and cruel to me for giving my suggestion or opinion. I get enough of that in real life and I'm not gonna take it from people I dont even know. I will let you know to stop, and if you dont I will block you and then ban you from all my forums.
Well, that's it for now. May add more later :P