Poll: Which story should I update more often? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Hunger Games, and Lost.
So yeah, I don't really feel like giving away any personal information except for that fact that I am a high-school boy, (this is the Internet after all) but I will say some things about books and such:
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, The Underland Chronicles, Inheritance Cycle, Pendragon Series, Alex Rider Adventures, Harry Potter Series, Artemis Fowl Series, The Seventh Tower, New Jedi Order Series, Lord of the Rings, Maximum Ride.
Favorite TV Shows: LOST, Two and a Half Men, Family Guy, ESPN, American Idol, Survivor, Friends, The Apprentice, V, Flashforward, The Vampire Diaries.
About My Stories: I've written 7, for The Hunger Games, my most favorite book, and for LOST, my favorite TV show. I'm thinking about writing some for other books, but this is all I've got for now:
(I've listed these in the order that I think reflects how good they are. If you want to check them out, I suggest this is the order you go in, so I at least make a good first impression!)
1. In Her Honor- So, this one is a sequel to my story The Seventy Fifth Hunger Games. So, after the death of Katniss, it's up to Primrose, Gale, and everyone to lead the rebellion to overthrow the Capitol. But, questions still need to be answered. Is Peeta for the Capitol, or against it? And is Katniss actually gone?
2. The Hunger Games Premiere- A story about the very, very, very first Hunger Games. The main character in this one, Corran Skirata, used to live in District 13, but now resides in District 12. Also in the story are ancestors of characters in the actual novel. The story also follows the aftermath of the major rebellion, and also (of course) on the very first Hunger Games.
3. From The Other Side- Haymitch's POV. Basically, what was running through his mind during the Games. And also, what happened in his Games? Find out here.
4. The Seventy Fifth Hunger Games- About the next year's Hunger Games. Primrose's POV. Prim and Gale both end up in the Hunger Games so...one of the people that Katniss loves most is going to die. Definately no rule change this year.
5. The Call of Destiny- This story is for LOST. It's basically a continuation after the season 5 finale, it addresses the relationship between Locke, Jacob, and the mystery man. Also some Suliet/Jate/Skate.
6. Sharp As A Knife- The Hunger Games from Clove's point of view, and how she lived in District 2. You may consider her a minor character but hey, it's a pretty good insight on the Careers and their lifestyles.
7. The Boy With The Bread- The book from Peeta's point of view. This was my first fanfic, so just accept it. It offers a view on the unanswered parts of his story, especially the beginning part of the Hunger Games with the Careers.
Just wanted to throw out a major pet peeve of mine: I hate it when people favorite, but don't review. I mean, if you like the story so much that you favorite, can't you just leave one little comment on it?
I have a Beta Reader profile, check that out if you are interested.
I'm back on fanfiction, and will do my best to get my last two stories finished soon!
So that's it for now. Bye!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||A Hunger Games Tribute|
|Focus:||Books Hunger Games|