Author has written 2 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Inuyasha.
Hello everybody!! My name is Savvy (as you probably guessed) and i am indeedy a "Wacko". Drama and stories are my greatest passions in this world and you may feel free at any time to call me a freakazoid.
Gender: Yes, I am a female.
Age: that's for me to know and you to figure out pal.
Sexual Persuasion: 0_0... Im strait.
Favorite Music: I have the wierdest taste in music ever. I grew up on country and I'm kinda attatched to it, but also, for some strange reason, I have a deep love for heavy metal. I simply ADORE classic rock (Black Sabbath, ACDC, Iron Maiden, etc.) and have a loathing hatred for boy-band-sticky-sweet-unoriginal-bubble-gum-garden-variety-pop(or should I say poop?) Classical Music is one of my many vices, especially Vivaldi. I'm thinking of doing a music-based fic. sometime soon.
Pet Peeves: note: I am not really a cranky person by nature, but with a pet peeves list it is highly unaviodable.
1) People Who Flame anonymously or with bad grammer. If you 've got something to say, say it to my face. And better yet, do it properly. No one takes a flame seriously if its written in texting format.
2) People who wear Hollister or Aeropostle and Chucks at the same time. Now this I don't particularly mind too much as far as fashion goes. What bothers me is that these people put on a pair of black Chuck Taylors and say "Ooh, look at me, I'm punk!" Wear what you mean and mean what you wear people.
3) The jerks who would even think about putting me down because I'm a Christian. I would never, ever disrespect you so much to the point that I would say that your faith is "stupid" or "ignorant of today". If anything, I believe this world of ours needs God all the more today.
4) People who want gun control to supposedly "keep guns off the streets". Let's think about this. If crimnals use illegally aquirred guns already, what would the difference be if we made guns illegal? Police and people who wish to protect themselves would be completely helpless thats what!
5) When the word "hate" is just thrown around casually. I know that it is just a word, but the meaning behind it is very strong and the casual use of it takes away the meaning.
6) The mocking of the Disabled. The word "retard" is not in my vocabulary. It is a hateful term, and is, in fact, a medical condition. My younger sister is medically "mentally retarded", so if you throw around "retard" jokes I will get very pissed off.
"Muffins are just ugly cupcakes." "Oh yeah? Well cupcakes are just haters!"- A T-Shirt with a piccy of Cupcakes and a Muffin
"When life give you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back while the rest of the world wonders how the hell you did it." -Unknown, aka My Brain
"Man, these sticks are hard, but if you suck on them after a while they get soft." - XD My buddy Ed, addressing cardboard straws. I love you man!
I just started my newest fanfic, this one for Inuyasha and is entitled "Sands of Time". It's got romance, tragedy, action, adventure, and a little bit of humor. I hope to update about once a week. Let me know if you guys have any ideas for it.
I also recently finished a Hetalia Axis Powers one-shot titled "Where is Alaska?" It implies a RussiaxUS pairing. I don't really like the pairing, but it makes me laugh, and hopefully, you guys too. :)
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cryed post this in your profile
RULES: (for another iPod shuffle thing)
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1.If someone says, "Is this okay?" You say?
2.How would you describe yourself?
3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
4. How do you feel today?
5. What is your life's purpose?
6. What is your motto?
7. What do your friends think of you?
A Big Hunk O' Love by Elvis -... HAHAHA!
8. What do you think of your parents?
9. What do you think about very often?
10. What is 2 + 2?
11. What do you think of your best friend?
12. What do you think of the person you like?
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
9) Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you choose?
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
"Back home on a mountaintop somewhere in British Columbia."
Antonio laughed as he wrapped a muscular and tan arm around the trembling Canadian. Poor Matthew tried to put on a brave face, but his complexion was becoming increasingly paler. He took a deep breath and mumbled a quick prayer in French. Honestly, he was a nation! After the horrors of World War Two this should be a breeze!
"Are you ready, amigo?" Spain muttered into his ear.
"A-as r-r-ready as I'll ever b-be."
The Spaniard grinned, then yelled, "Here they come!"
A mob of people came running through the crowded cobblestone streets of Pamplona with an angry black bull on their heels.
Spain sprinted away with a raucous laugh. Canada followed fast on his heels.
sigh Poor Canada, how do you get talked into these things? hahaha!
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Unsafe External Link