Author has written 7 stories for Alex Rider, Star Trek: 2009, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, Twilight, Harry Potter, and Divergent Trilogy.
Stories being written: Harry Potter: Let Sleeping Potions Lie
Twilight: Edward's Raven (one-shot)
Stories on Hold: Blood Promise: What Happens Next.
Alex Rider: Operation: The Tribal Regimen
Star trek: Where No One Has Gone Before: T'Harus
Twilight: The Games
Signs the World is Getting too Technological
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile. Life's funniest Questions - Some things just don't make sense;
1. When a cow laughs, does milk come out it's nose
2. If stealing from one book is plagiarism, why is stealing from many research?
3. If vegetable oil is made out of vegetables, what is baby oil made out of?
4. Why is the alphabet in that order?
5. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest of them have to drown too?
6. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
7. If everything 'tastes like chicken', what does chicken taste like?
8. Have you ever considered suing your brain for non-support?
9. Who was so mean to put an "s" in the word "lisp" if people with lisps can't say the "s"?
10. Doctors say TV is bad for us, but why is there a TV in every hospital room?
11. If McDonald's loves to see you smile why do they screw up your order?
12. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
13. If con is the opposite of pro is Congress the opposite of progress?
14. Donald Duck never wears pants, but why does he wraps a towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower?
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Yassen/Alex Fanfiction Community|
|Focus:||Books Alex Rider|