Author has written 16 stories for Lord of the Rings, Avengers, Sherlock Holmes, Thor, Across the Universe, Sherlock, Halo, Star Fox, X-Men: The Movie, Ronin Warriors, Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人, Cowboy Bebop, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hey everyone! This is GirlInTheMask signing on.
Favorite Books: Once Upon a Time series, Nobody's Princess series (Turn these books into movies Hollywood!), LOTR Trilogy, The Hobbit, Bella at Midnight, Across the Universe trilogy, Enola Holmes series, Lunar Chronicles
Books I will never read: Twilight series, House of Night series, Evermore series
Favorite Movies: Avengers, Sherlock Holmes, LOTR Trilogy, The Hobbit, Pixar's movies, Disney (Old not new!), Back to the Future Trilogy, Chronicles of Narnia (Hollywood is currently only making remakes, bring back originality!)
Favorite TV Shows: Lost, Avatar: The Last Airbender (Hated the movie), Spongebob Squarepants, Rugrats, Ronin Warriors, Sailor Moon, Transformers, Naruto
Favorite Video Games: Tomb Raider series, Soul Calibur series
Favorite Music: Rock n' Roll (HUGE Beatlemaniac!), Pop (Spice Girls!), some Classical, Musical Theatre (Except High School Musical and Rent) (Music today is nothing but synthesized, commercialized, and unoriginal)
Top Ten Favorite Couples (In any medium)
10. Derek and Odette (The Swan Princess)
9. Aang and Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
8. Bella and Julian (Bella at Midnight)
7. Paul McCartney and Linda Eastman (Real Life)
6. Dimitri and Anya (Anastasia)
5. Adam and Millie (Seven Brides for Seven Brothers)
4. Captain von Trapp and Maria (The Sound of Music)
3. Elder and Amy (Across the Universe trilogy)
2. Raoul and Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
1. Aragorn and Arwen (LOTR Trilogy)
Fairytales According to the Beatles
- Chloe lives a less-than-fortunate existence as a maid to her own stepfamily, but when she’s denied the chance to go to a dance in honor of the Beatles, she’s not going to back down. Retelling of “Cinderella”.
2. As this Day
- Alison has had sleep troubles all her life. But when a desperate attempt at a cure goes awry, she’ll need the help of the Beatles to get back home, and find the one who meant her harm. Retelling of “Sleeping Beauty”.
3. Finding the Answer
- Nicole has never wanted to be a fugitive, nor has she ever wanted to be a target for her murderous stepmother. Can she trust the Beatles to help her in her fight against her stepmother? Retelling of “Snow White”.
- After a daring rescue, George is convinced that he was saved from drowning by a mermaid. When a mute girl named Piper ends up under his roof, could there be some connection? Retelling of “The Little Mermaid”.
5. Ballroom for Ghosts
- Robin and her sisters love to sneak out to their father’s theater and dance. But when her father is hurt, Robin enlists the help of both her sisters and the Beatles to find the culprit. Retelling of “The Dancing Princesses”.
6. At the Ivy Gate
- After sneaking away from her strange aunt and getting to see the most amazing drummer, Sylvia is locked in her room as punishment. Can she work free of her aunt’s grasp? Retelling of “Rapunzel”.
7. Sunlight Filtering Down Through the Trees
- When she loses her prized locket and a certain guitarist finds himself under her roof, Eden doesn’t know what to do. Should she accept the stranger’s offer to help? Retelling of “The Frog Prince”.
8. Goodbye Yesterday
- Lucy is trapped in a lie. She has to write a song in the next few days and she’s at a creative loss. Then a strange man comes to help her, but what is he hiding? Retelling of “Rumpelstiltskin”.
9. Moonlight in D Minor
- Brynna has a difficult task ahead of her: To find the heart to an angry musician and make him happy again. She’s up to the challenge, but will he be willing to cooperate? Retelling of “Beauty and the Beast”.
10. All that Remains
- Joelle remembers nothing of her past. All she has is her love of music. But when two young men arrive and make an astonishing offer to her, will Joelle be willing to take it? Retelling of “Anastasia”.