Hi I am 15 years old. I am a bit shopping and fashion crazy and I play tennis. I love fairies and mysteries, No Horrors! CoughbrattyteenagewerewolfCough.
I read a rather large variety of books
My fav books include Wicked Lovely, Jurassic Park, Princess Diaries, any Dan Brown book I can get my hands on e.g. Deception Point, Agatha Christi, Slumdog millionaire, City of Bones, Faery Reel stories, fairytales, Ella Enchanted and many more.
Favourite movies are : Pirates of the Caribbean, Jurassic Park, Lara Croft, Slumdog millionaire, The Devil wears Prada.
Series: The O.C, Gossip Girl, How I met your mother, , 7 de laan (South African)
Anime: Death note, Bleach, Trinity Blood, Read or Die, PANDORA HEARTS, Vampire Knight
A few friends on fanfiction are brattyteenagewerewolf, sarcasticpuppy, Princesssam 4, JazziesxXxBabe and woodbyne.
Ways to annoy people in an elevator:
1) Announce in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
2) Apply dripping red paint around the edge of the roof hatch. When someone enters, look upwards and whisper "I think they want in..."
3) Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them. Press the wrong ones.
4) Ask, “did you hear that cable snapping sound?”
5) Bring a camera, take pictures of everybody in the elevator.
6) Call out, “Group hug!” and enforce it.
7) Draw a volleyball on the wall of the elevator and insist you have been trapped in there for 3 months. Formally introduce everyone to the volleyball.
8) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, “That’s mine!”
9) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
10) Hold the elevator door open and say you’re waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, “Hi John, how’s your day been?”
11) Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
12) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
13) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
14) Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, “I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in.”
15) Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
16) Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream “You’re one of THEM!” and cower to the far corner of the elevator.
17) When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming let me out!
18) When there’s only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn’t you.
My two favourite ones:
1 When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
2 When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, “It’s okay! Don’t panic, they’ll open again.”