Author has written 26 stories for Sly Cooper, Sonic the Hedgehog, SpongeBob SquarePants, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Kingdom Hearts.
Preserving all this crap below from when I was twelve because MAN that stuff deserves to be in a museum or something.
Anonymous reviewing is on moderator mode due to unsolicited harassment by a few other users who think they are high-and-mighty on a website most people on other networks consider the scum of fanfiction sites. Block list so far is as follows (don't bother these people. If you feel like doing something, block them and get on with life):
The Warty Hogg- Claims to be a grown woman who apparently also has a job. According to her profile she has made it her goal to "end the plague of stolen content" or something. This, as I have experienced comes in the form of relentlessly bullying and harassing people about their stories via PM. I disabled PMs and she continued to leave reviews harassing me on the stories until I eventually blocked and reported her for harassment. She used to only be Warty Hogg and I am under the impression she changed her username to make the mods unable to find her or something. Also, did I mention the stories in question were over five years old? She obviously combs through the Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction archives looking for people to bother.
catspats31- Probably in the right with their constant reporting of Q&A type stories. They also, however, attack the author. I have received several reviews on "Hetalia: Truth or Dare" from them. It appears they will knock it off if you block them.
Anonymous User: Reported- Will relentlessly attack you over and over and call you immature for asking them to stop. Once more, probably in the right, but it gives them no excuse to be rude and mean. Claimed they continue to attack me to watch me "childishly" respond by asking them to cut it out and to watch me argue until I "break." There is no way to block or report anonymous users, and I am too ethical to track their IP, so I can only beg them to stop it. Honestly report all you'd like, but nobody needs to hear about it.
Anyway, I'm CutelittleMouseygirl, or Mouseygirl, or even Iggy, if you're coming here from my Tumblr- actual-iggy. I'm a 17 year old girl who lives in the Northwestern US, and my main APH OC is a Southern man. Strange, isn't it? Anyway, I'm mostly into Hetalia, and I mostly ignore this profile for many months at a time and then post a bunch of stuff- like my fic, "A Civil War Tale" that introduced my Southern OC.
So, I've seen other profiles do this thing where they summarize their stories in their profile, so I'm gonna do that. I might clean out all my stuff from when I was twelve, too. Idk. Anyway, I'm gonna summarize my stories now!
A Civil War Tale (Hetalia)
There are fanfictions and theories about what happened to America during the Civil War, but nobody really talks about the South in depth. This is the story of Jason G. Jones, former Confederate States of America and Modern-day Southern states. Jason, or J.G., as he is called, has a past and story of his own- he was raised among humans rather than other nations, for starters. This is the story of how J.G. got from a South Carolina plantation to a boys' school to the Confederate army to a UN conference, being chased by the demons of his past along the way. In the end, will he escape the shame that caused him to run from the boarding school, or will he hide in in forever?
Adventures in the North
J.G.'s family has moved to New York to be closer to the other nations. This is an ongoing series about his trying to live in an area and with people who are very against his traditions and upbringing. It also focuses on his daughter and her friends, as well as his interactions with the other nations. Also, there is 2p!J.G.
Mini-series (might make into a full fic if it gets high opinions enough)
Goes into details of J.G. and the other boys of Company B, Independence Brigade of the Confederate National Infantry during the Civil War. This fic, due to the setting, contains very controversial content and though through the very method of narrating from a 12-year-old's point of view it is censored a lot, reader discretion is advised. I do, as the author, research my stuff, especially on controversial things such as young men traversing a world where it is "treason" to their country to help runaway black slaves.
The Story of the Soaring Eagle
Being of mixed decent for much of US history has been hard. Alphonse Jones, America personified is no stranger to this concept. Being half-English and half-African, the only way he could go to school was as an "assistant" to his half-brother James! After an "accident" involving their father, Oliver Kirkland and a knife left ten-year-old James without his right eye, Alphonse started asking questions. Questions that ended in murder, cannibalism and a run-down apartment in Seattle. Womanizer and petty criminal Al's life is set once more on the move when a boy calling himself Alfred, America personified comes into his life and takes him to New York, claiming there's a strange problem- Two versions of each nation. Will Al get over his flirty and illegal ways? Will the nations figure out why there is two of everyone? Who knows!
Hetalia: Truth or Dare
Controversial bestseller! Seriously, though, whether you're a 12 year old wanting to impose your pairings on your favorite nations or a college student looking for actual opinions on hard topics, send in a review and with a little "encouragement" from hosts Iggy and South, the nations will deliver! Also come and watch the drama between me and stick-in-the-mud types who disapprove of this type of thing. Fun for the whole family!
So, that is the fanfiction I have at the moment going on. Ah well. On to the present!
I hate stories that have bad spelling and grammar, and I like all types of pairings.
I'll write for SpongeBob, Sonic and a bit of Kingdom Hearts. Also, I like funny stories, and Truth or Dare fics. I have a good (if not slightly perverted) sense of humor, and I'm bored with the profile thing now, so let's move on, shall we?
Who Are You In Organization XIII?
You are the leader most of the time.
You like black.
You wished/wish you were someone else.
You don't listen to others.
You like doing research.
You have bad eyesight. (I've worn glasses since 3rd grade)
You like throwing things at others when angry.
You wish you were able to teleport.
You wear your hair in a ponytail.
You have/wish you had a gun
You like windy days.
You have tried to steal something precious from someone.
You like dragons.
You have/like dreadlocks.
You tried to anger someone on purpose.
You are disrespected by the young ones.
Someone has already considered you a traitor.
You are the oldest of your group.
You like experiments
You like cold days.
You are not very talkative.
You like brain games.
People are afraid of you because of your appearance.
You prefer heavy weapons rather than light ones.
You are very strong, physically speaking.
You love reading.
You are not very sociable.
You are one of the shortest of your group.
You have a very sensible nose.
You like to elude others.
You have double-personality issues
You are more active during night rather than day.
You like wolves.
Your superior trusts you.
You have a scar on your face.
You are somewhat a pyromaniac.
You care deeply for your best friends.
You are a two-faced when you need to.
You don't like when people don't remember your name.
You have a very fiery personality.
You like music.
You know how to play a guitar.
You like rainy days.
You like swimming.
You are usually a very happy person.
You like playing cards.
You like to gamble.
Your favorite color is gold.
You have stolen money from others.
You have/wished you could curse someone.
You like pink.
You like flowers.
You are plotting to overthrow your superior.
You were betrayed by someone.
You are a bit of a flamboyant person.
You're the only female in your group.
You like storms.
You're pretty agile.
You like to mock others.
You think ninjas are cool.
You love ice cream.
You are the youngest of your group.
You think people are hiding something from you.
You usually have strange dreams involving people you've never met.
You prefer afternoons rather than nights and mornings.
Result: I'm Demyx!
that's about it. plus this random stuff that I found...
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(For the fifth time in one store, the girl wished she had those X-ray glasses)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(And how do you use that?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(What about during the summer? Can't it be a dinnercicle?)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(That's a dumb warning.)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Wow... who knew?)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(Right, I'll iron my clothes on what then? I don't have an ironing board.)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(Until you're 16 or the medicine wear off... whichever happens first.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(I hope so.)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(Aww... I wanted to have them on a tree.)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(Wow... that's helpful.)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Who here wants to try this?)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Aww... man I wanted to fly.)
( _ )
Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help it achieve world domination. Come to the dark side (we have cookies.)
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile
If you HATE it when people say SEGA should kill off Shadow, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Scourge the Hedgehog should have more fans, then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile. (that's why Mythbusters is one of my top favorite shows)
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you randomly start singing when people say certain words, copy this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If youIf you ever ran into a sliding glass door because you didn't know it was there, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile. (cows... what did you say?)
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever created a copy and paste, copy and paste this into your profile.
I found this on someone's profile, and I suppose I can let it past my no-swearing rule... It's really neat.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention. (Right now I'm actually wearing one of my dad's old, way-too-big-on-me shirts)
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe. (At least I don't have to worry about looking like a boy!
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
Im a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
Im a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff.
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser. (Whoo! Go Sonic the Hedgehog)
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist.
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak. (Okay, so it's more cartoon/anime crossover)
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant. (PUH-LEEZ!)
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser. (I don't even go to public school anymore *sniff*)
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, so I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I like YAOI, so I MUST be GAY. (Ecscuse me for saying this, but Sonadow is HOT)
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard. (No, I just have a grammar-freak mom...)
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid. (Apparently someone who can lift up my three-inches-taller-than-me younger brother shouldn't be smart...)
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I like marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake
I DON"T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you think that mice,rats, guinea pigs or chinchillas are adorable, copy 'n' paste this to your profile! extra points if you actually have one or more of these pets!
If you think that girl in the Eggo waffle commercial should give her father some of those stupid waffles already, copy and paste this into your profile... If I tried this with my dad, I'd get in trouble.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile! Sometimes I'm bored.
If you think that Sonic and Amy were meant to be, while Shadow and Amy weren't then put this onto your profile. bold this part if you support Shadouge, Sonamy and Silvaze. like meeeee!!
If you frequently use words that your spell checker says don’t exist, put this in your profile.shouldn't the word "piffed" be used to describe the way a lovely snowball hits you?
I don't really believe this but it's weird:This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. What can I say, I'm superstitious... I still belive in ghost dogs and stuff.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile. Behold... my OCs? that...was weird.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile... (Then my chinchilla wouldn't be so scared of me! And I'd love to be a mouse.)
If you like animals, give one a home if you can. If you already have or can't but want to spread the word, copy this onto your profile...
If you've ever walked into a window copy this onto your profile... stupid slidy glass thing... I'm glad that we moved.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of it's effects, copy and paste this into your profile. Gahh! why... can't... I... spire-jump like Sly Cooper!?
Being mature is overrated... (I don't wanna be told to grow up!)
Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall downstairs.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver -_-
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up. LOL... it's true!
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes
· How did the “Keep Off the Grass” sign get there in the first place?
5 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling right now because you know you fell for it... (Idiot!)
5. You still have a stupid smile lingering on your face.
Now, if you fell for it (I KNOW you did), copy & paste this into your profile.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
stupid things that people do. (bold the ones that you have done)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself (But, I zoned out alot in science class anyway, so he didn't think anything of it, but to tell me to pay attention)
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair (At the first (and only) didn't-get-in-trouble assembly at school I ever got to go to someone put gum in my hair.)
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name (I called my friend Tina, "Teeny")
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle. (if skateboards count. I hate them now, but I'm friends with a skate punk...)
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard (I put the milk in the sink once, and my mom put the cheese in a drawer.)
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it (Sucks to be my brother...)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil (I was carrying it in my pocket. I still have a permanent gray mark on my arm.)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence (I talk so fast sometimes, It's hard to remember weather I've said something or not cuz I talk so fast..)
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb (I was in charge of the operation, but my brother put the bulb in. I scared him!)
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back (well I am NOW!)
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
101. Have looked for the milk... in the dryer.
102. Have accidentally put water in your cereal because you forgot it wasn't instant oatmeal.
103. Have rushed outside to greet a friend you were expecting and then felt like an idiot when it wasn't them.
104. Have missed the last two steps on a stairway and fallen flat on your stomach. (One of my friends actually did some sort of falling, rolling thing when she did that...)
Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1.) Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2.) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3.) Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4.) Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5.) Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6.) Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7.) When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8.) Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9.) While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10.) Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11.) In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12.) Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13.) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream,"NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14.) Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. when you see stuff in those cage-things, Yell "NOOO!! YOU'VE KILLED IT!"
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile Well, not exactly the door... more like the door-frame!
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
And when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack
Mummy I was a good girl
I did what I was told
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye
I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another
And all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much
And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now
And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest
Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class
And never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this
Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try
I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest
But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest
Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would
I wanted to go to college
I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with daddy
On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married
I wanted to have a kid
I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live
But mummy I must go now
The time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris
I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date
I love you mummy I always have
I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you"
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would
Pass this around
I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground
If you pass this on
Maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart
For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
...S... Put this
...H... On your
...D... If you're
...O... A fan of
...W... Shadow the Hedgehog!
...!!... It shows you care! :)
The ONLY thing we have to fear is FEAR ITSELF... and spiders. big hairy ones... (whimpers)
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl) comix-freak (Artemis Fowl (and Arty is my one and only!))scarilyobsessed(Fang, from maximum ride) Natalie-07 (Jack Sparrow, I know I know he's older then my dad but it's not like we're actually dating!) Silverstar's Shadow (Kratos Aurion (like practically every other girl who plays ToS religiously), Yuan (damn the people who decided to never tell you his last name!), Sirius Black (not Gary the Old Man... I imagined him to look a little more like Adam from Three Days Grace... hehe... Ahem.), Draco Malfoy), AsterEris:Firefall'sLegacy(Jasper Cullen...sigh...and PRINCE CASPIAN.), AviorHyrax (Fell from fell...I love him, I know, hes a wolf...can't I have my dream? Murtaghlaughing really hard right now Aster..., Mr. Darcyawwwww, i love him, again, still laughing,artemis fowl, Victor, from Cathy's book/key(I have a lot more but still)), some crazy girl who likes pie (Um... My friend's in love with Firestar, does that count? lol, no, jk. (Even though she is)), Emerald Griffon (Christopher Robin from Winnie-the-Pooh (I was realllllllllllly little, okay?), Mortagan, my stuffed weasel (-snogs him-)) Shadowgirl2.0(Sly Cooper... from a video game series... I like Shadow the Hedgehog and Espio the Chameleon now.)
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
My dad, I'm pretty sure he said he was gonna buy something for dinner.
Where are you?
Look up. Now look back. What did you see?
Well, the ceiling, and the Tv's on, Umm... the hallway... yeah.
What's the last thing you ate?
I think it was a peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich my brother made for me.
What's your personality like?
Silly, dark sometimes, cheery, very likable, sensitive (coming from my Mom), immature (Good! :-D)
Who do you have a crush on?
What was the last thing you thought?
Ethan... ESCAPE FROM THE CITY! (I'm listening to music LOL!)
Say "George Bush". What's the first thing that comes to your mind?
A creepy old guy with a blue suit and red tie.
You now have a million dollars. What do you do?
MY OWN THEME PARK!! KASI-WORLD!
What are you eating/drinking right now?
Umm... nothing. I'm not allowed to eat at the computer.
What are you writing RIGHT NOW?
this... that was kinda obvious.
1. Find a globe. why? No. Spin it. NO! What does it say? I don't know, because I NEVER SPUN IT OR EVEN GOT IT!!
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say? "Especially" Wow... that was random.
3. What can you hear right now? Bon Jovi- You Give Love A Bad Name
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself.
Me: Have a conversation with me.
Me: ...Because I told you to.
Micah: It's a free country!
5. Turn on the T.V. What show is on? I don't have cable... it says "Video1" in the top left-hand corner.
6. Type your name with your elbow. FDyhjrtgfek,uitgrfrgleKJoiujywqyhuhnjyuhyoi;l\]r54tl.; (... CutelittleMouseygirl?)
7. What happened last time you were typing here on this computer? My brother got home from school, so I had to turn it off.
8. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? the computer.
9. If you could be anybody from Warriors who would you be? I don't know.
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? do I have to do this?
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile... my chinchilla has a bald spot.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile. (I'd say either Shadow or Scourge the Hedgehog or Metal Sonic or the Chao!)
If you have ever heard of National Talk Like a Pirate day, copy this onto your profile. (My mom won't let me FORGET about it!)
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
My name is Tiffany I am three,
My eyes are swollen I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad,
What else could have made My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong I can’t speak at all
Or else im locked up All day long.
When im awake im all alone
The house is dark My folks aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice, So maybe ill just get One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car My daddy is back From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse My name is called I press myself Against the wall
I try to hide From his evil eyes I’m so afraid now I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me And yells at me more, I finally get free And run to the door
He’s already locked it And i start to bawl, He takes me and throws me Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues With more bad words spoken,
"I’m sorry!", I scream But its now much to late His face has been twisted Into a unimaginable shape
The hurt and the pain Again and again O please God, have mercy! O please let it end!
And he finally stops And heads for the door
While i lay there motionless Brawled on the floor
My name is tiffany I am three,
Tonight my daddy Murdered me
And you can help Sickens me top the soul,
And if you read this and don’t pass it on I pray for your forgiveness
Because you would have to be One heartless person To not be effected By this Poem
And because you are effected, Do something about it!
So all i ask you to do Is pass this on!
IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
Please pass it on.
If you have ever yelled at your television because a character or someone you don't like was on copy and paste this into your profile.this is a habit that both me and my brother have with our video games for example I'll yell "boooo!" in Sonic heros when Eggman comes on.
If you hate it when people swear on their profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy and past this into your profle. (Once I got a bite the size of a nickel on the back of my neck over the course of one night...)
I HATE YOU!!- my little brother when he's mad.
Cantaloupe Shark can't talk right now. She is busy eating cantaloupe.- Me, one night while eating a half of a cantaloupe.
The word "Paparazzi" is said Pa-pa-rots-ee, but it's spelled like Pa-pa-razz-ee.-Me, explaining how to spell a song name to my little brother.
Squares are just special rectangles.- My math teacher
There's too much math in math class.-Me, complaining to a friend about my least favorite subjects.
Don't put "gotten" between "I have" and "drunk"- The girl who sits next to me in Block. (We got into an argument with the kids behind us about weather the past-tense of "drink" should be "drank" or "drunk" Then the boy next to us observed that if that was true, you could say "I have drunk" and accidentily put "gotten" in, making it "I have gotten drunk")
It's not jam, it's raspberry!-My dad one day at the store. (he was talking about some pastries with cream cheese and raspberry goop in them. My mom Said that we didn't need more jam, so he said this. BTW, We got the pastries. I'm eating one right now. Yum.)
Me: What if all of the popular foreign songs were out together? That would be weird!
Me: I mean, like Numa Numa... CARAMELL DANSEN Numa yay... Wow.- Me and a friend talking about random stuff.
Sky: (picks up roll of toilet paper and smells it) This smells weird.
Me: (smells it) Hmm... you're right, it does!
Sky: That was a Tikal moment... (based on our OC version of Tikal the Echidna...)
I saved the ice cream!- Sky (We had gone to Dairy Queen for dinner, and were riding home on bikes with out ice cream cones. Sky fell off of the bike and landed on her stomach. She saved the ice cream, though!)
that's all that I can think about for now... by