Poll: Should I stop Staying in Konoha or Revise some things? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Law of Ueki, Soul Eater, Naruto, Hey Arnold, and Pokémon.
Published "Into the Land of Dreams"[Naruto Fanfiction] (Apr. 09, 2014)
NEW STORY CALLED NEW YEARS' (WAS ONE YEAR AND THREE OR FOUR MONTHS LATE AHAHA) (Apr. 26, 2014)
UPDATED MY WEAPON, MY INSTRUMENT! :D (Jan. 4, 2013)
UPDATED HELGA'S LOCKET: THE OTHER VERSION (Nov. 2, 2012)
FINALLY UPDATED MY WEAPON, MY INSTRUMENT! (Oct. 27, 2012)
Here in class. :)))) Just finished a homework. :D I'm in the computer lab and GOT NOTHING TO DO XDDD (Oct 10 , 2012)
My name is Killing Kunoichi. Call me Killi-chan, or Kill.
Hope you enjoy your stay as a Fanfiction Reader :)
Favorite pairings 1 is the highest.
1. SoulMaka (Soul Eater)
- This is an awesome pairing. I love them ever since their fight wit Chrona and now I could tell that there might be something more in that strong bond they have. The only problem is that they're not confessing and there's still Chrona to deal with in the manga at the moment. But at the end of the Soul Eater manga, I do hope that Atsushi Okubo implies that Soul and Maka are going to get married or something...
2. NejiTen (Naruto)
- I was so gaga over this couple two years ago and yeah... I messed up my NejiTen stories. They work well together and I'm hoping, still hoping, that Masashi Kishimoto would give a sign that they could be together some day. It doesn't have to be in the manga, but it could be in the anime (since I'm guessing that the anime are supporting NejiTen and all).
3. EdWin (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Ah, yes, the awesome now-married couple. Their kids are cute, btw. I wonder if they'll grow up just like their dad. Oh, it's bad if they grow up like their mom, since she bickers quite a lot but their dad... his temper is way worse than hers... he has this killing intent in his eyes. Ed has a good way of saying 'I love you' to Winry. It's not the typical moment where the boy says his undying love and the girl replies back. He said, "The law of equivalent exchange! You give me half of your life and I give you half of mine!" and then Winry, who thinks it's all about Alchemy when it's not, said, "I'll give you all of it! NO wait... around... 65%... 86% or 75%... Yes, 85% it is." That's the most creative romantic moment that Hiromu Arakawa drew. XD
4. ScorpiusRose (Harry Potter Next Gen)
- There is a small proof from the seventh book of Harry Potter, it's basically Ron's unapproval of the Malfoy family and then after reading one fanfic, I totally love this couple already. _
NaruHina (not much anymore)
SasuSaku (not as much)
ShikaIno (not really anymore, since... Temari's... :'()
ShikaTem (oh well)
GaaOC (I hope he finds a good partner)
Pairings that I hate:
FEEL FREE TO FLAME MY STORIES!!!!!!!!
My friends in Fanfiction are:
I hope you vote for my poll soon!
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
Unsafe External Link