Poll: In the Twilight Saga, Bella falls in love with Edward, but, what if something changes, who would she look good with? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Zoom, and Twilight.
Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and everything in between! d'_'b (it's a monkey or a person with headphones)
My name's Zahra...yeahh...
WEll, obviously if i have a fanfiction, i love reading, and writing. Not much to say so, ENJOY!!
My BFF's Accounts:Check it out ~
Rosalyn's Fanfiction Account - !~ lilyroxmysox03 ~!
Michelle's Fanfiction Account - !~ Dancer4Life ~!
Favorite Food: Chocolate(Everybody loves chocolate-except Rose), Noodles(kill me...i'm boring) and Mashed Potatoes(Seaperatly of course), Maple Syrup(just like that yumm), Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Whipped Cream(mmmm...), Bananas, Grapples (apples that taste like grapes! cool!=)
Favorite Movies: The Adventures of shark boy and lava girlKung Fu Panda(Enchanted, The Dark Knight(Speed Racer, Mamma Mia, Ironman, Harry Potter 4th.
Favorite People:Jackson Rathbone, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, CHRIS MASSOGLIA!! LOGAN FREAKING LERMAN!!!! (fyi, my list changes about every week...)
Favorite Authors: Stephenie Meyer, Meg Cabot, J.K Rowling, Jim Benton, S.E Hinton, Lois Lowry, Robin Wasserman, ANNA GODBERSON
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Eclipse, The Giver, The Outsiders, Chasing Yesterday Trio, Dear Dumb Diary, THE LUXE, RUMORS(sequel to the luxe), THE LIGHTNING THEIF!!
Favorite Restaurant: Red Lobster, Popeyes, DQ, Baskin 31 Robins,ding halla(inside joke)
Favorite Colors: Red, Purple, Green, Pink, Black, Blue
Favorite Animals: Cats, Dogs, Horses, Hamsters, Mice, Guinea Pig with RED eyes!
Just Wanna Say:
So People, i just wanna say that sure I'm not the best at writing, but i just want to say that posting stories on Fan Fiction helps me with my writing(for school and for fanfiction, fictionpress) and with your critical reviews i can make myself a better writer. Overall, thank you and I'm not just saying it i really mean it! As i said before, Your Critical minds make me write better!!
1. Conquering the world one lipgloss at a time - juicystar07
2. Girls are like phones, we love to be held, talked to but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected - unknown
3.Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
4. It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives. - unknown
5. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. - unknown
6. Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson
7. There are no stupid questions, just stupid people - unknown
8. When asking yourself a question, review the following answers in your head, Yes. Unlikely. Maybe. No. - unknown
9. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends? - Me
10. I could've eaten Alphabits and crapped out a better essay!! - unknown
Live Laugh Love(Michelle)
If you would like me to write a story for you or deticated to you or your idea
Plz send me ur idea
Wanna make my day??
COMMENT AND REVIEW :D
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
Recent Update: just waiting for inspiration to strike...until then...