Author has written 94 stories for Twilight, Mortal Instruments, Song of the Lioness, Harry Potter, Soul Eater, Avatar: Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Young Justice, and Teen Wolf.
Devon - 19 - College junior - Ravenclaw
(My tumblr is the same as my username on here)
A) Set in a post-Twilight Saga world, the Imprinting Sucks Saga looks at different types of imprinting, and how these different types affect the people that have to deal with it.
1) My Sandy Wolf - Looks at a two-wolf imprinting where the wolves in question have known each other for a long time, but only imprint after experiencing a great triumph together. Also looks at an imprinting where one of the people doesn't want it.
2) Every Tear Brings You Closer - Looks at a two-wolf imprinting where only one of the wolves in question actually imprints on the other wolf. Also looks at an imprinting where the imprintee knows nothing about the imprint.
B) Set in a post-Harry Potter world, the Shattered Hearts Saga follows the life and love of Albus Severus Potter (Harry's youngest son) as he graduates from Hogwarts and learns what it means to be an adult. May later be part of a larger series.
1) In Your Arms - A prequel, if you will. The back-story behind Albus and Sarina's past relationship.
2) Homecoming - The original story. There's nothing more dramatic than secret pregnancies, broken promises (and hearts), and a love that tries to survive it all.
3) Dearly Beloved - The conclusion of the saga. Sarina's getting married in two weeks, but there's no way Albus is going down without a fight.