Author has written 55 stories for Junjō Romantica, Immortals, Tamora Pierce, Trickster series, Twilight, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Okane ga Nai, Fruits Basket, Circle of Magic, Mortal Instruments, Skip Beat!, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Protector of the Small Quartet, Game of Thrones, Merlin, Avengers, X-Men: The Movie, Hobbit, Star Wars, Supernatural, Hamilton, Bleach, Torchwood, and Thor.
Hiya, I'm Cheyanne, and I love to write. I've written one full length novel (not published) and am working on like eight others (I'm more hopeful about those them.) I also have a couple of short stories that will probably never see the light of day but they were fun to write.
I am obsessed with vampires and manga and yaoi and manga about vampire yaoi.
I also love anything by Tamora Pierce and Diane Duane and all romance novels with vampires in them (Lara Adrian, Alexandra Ivy, Lynsay Sands) also the Mortal Instruments series...it's the shiz.
I am also a total moe fan girl (my parents don't know about my habit and i want to keep it that way), and a tad bit obsessed with Shounen Ai and yaoi. I'm also obsessively in love with Destiel (Dean Winchester/Castiel) from Supernatural and Merthur from Merlin. And, more recently, I will happily ship Rumbelle until the end of time.
Info: I am 23 and have a degree in Fiction Writing. So, when I get all famous, I hope you will support me.
Also, here is my Facebook page, anyone interested in becoming my friends, please do:)
Now I hate talking about myself, so I'm just gonna stop...except for this cuz i just found it and thought it would be fun to do.
1. Your real name: Cheyanne
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Xenechan
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name pluss "izzle"): Cheizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Black Dolphin
5. Your Soap Opra name (your middle name and the street you live on): Lynne Sheffield
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Thoch
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Green Frappacino
8. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Kemo Sabe
Favorite Pairings: well everyone has them so I'm just gonna list a few. (some gay some straight)
Misaki and Usagi
Dean and Castiel (Supernatural)(So wicked hot)
Merlin and Arthur (Merlin)
James Bond and Q (James Bond-Craig Movies)
Rumpelstiltskin and Belle
Cyrus and Alice (Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)
Corny (aka Neil) and Luis (Ironside)(These two are the most important of matches because they were the first gay couple I actually cared about.)
Kaye and Roiben (Tithe)
Val and Ravus (Valient)
Max and Fang (Maximum Ride kicks ass)
Yuuki and Zero (Vampire KNight)(suck it Kaname)
Tamiya and Satoru (Bukiyou na Silent)
Cain and Riff (Godchild)(and yes they are a thing, I don't care what anyone else says)
Yuuki and Noboru (Saa Koi no Ochitamae)
Harry and Ginny
Alec and Magnus
Hideki and Chi (Chobits)
Ryo and Dee (FAKE)(those two are so cute together)(anyone who doesn't think so will be hunted down and beaten with a blunt instrument.)
Yuujiro and Tohru (Princess Princess)(and yes, they should be together)
Sakura and Syoaran (those two err four are so cute together)
The Tenth Doctor and Rose Tyler
Captain Jack and Ianto
Alexiel and Lucifel (Angel Sanctuary)(I don't care that they're both cold hearted and cruel they love each other)
Shay and Viper (Guardians of Night)
Buffy and Spike (I'm a Buffy freak too, so sue me.)
Seely Booth and Temperance Brennan
Aragorn and Arwen (Lord of the Rings)(I'm a freak of all trades)
Tsuda and Sakae (Color)
Sakuya and Atsumi (Necrataholic) (let's all hear it for gay vampires)(God, my head is so messed up on the inside)
Ayase and Kanou (Okane ga Nai)(how long is it going to take for Ayase to figure things out? I mean seriously, we're on book 8 people)
Matt and Kate (Airborn)
Daine and Numair (Wild Magic)
Alanna and George, Jon and Thayet (The Lioness)
Buri and Raoul, Kel and Dom (Protecter of the Small)
Beka and Rosto (Terrier)
Beka and Farmer (Mastiff)
Aly and Nawat (Trickster's Choice)
Eclipse and Raenef (Demon Diary)(yes, they do love each other)
Inuyasha and Kagome (Inuyasha...duh)
Misonoi and Hajizume (Seiryou's Scariest Tales)(they are so hot)
Remul and Shiro (Zenryousei Ginsei Gakuen Monogatari)(they are so sooo hot)
Mika and Pete (Warehouse 13)
Asahina and Isaka (Junjou Minimum)
Wolfram and Yuuri
Morinaga and Shouichi (Tyrant who Fell in Love/Koisuru Boukun)(super super awesome)
Kyo and Sakuya
Julius and Margurite
Shuuichi and Yuki (So so SO hot)
Isaki and Katou (Haru wo Daiteita)
Kyou and Touru
House and Cuddy (House M.D.)
Castle and Beckett (Castle)
Jo and Zane
Trevor and Zach (Drawing Blood)
Steve and Ghost
Rickey and G-Man (Liquor)
Vlad and Leila (Once Burned Series)
Bones and Cat (Night Huntress Novels)
Aren't the 'good things that come to those who wait' just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.