Author has written 10 stories for Lost Boys, Twilight, Vampire Diaries, Vampires, Assassin's Creed, Fright Night, Lord of the Rings, Avengers, Hobbit, and Hunger Games.
In Over Your Head Links:
Sweet Dreams Characters/ Clothes!!!
Head Over Heels Wedding Dress...I do not own the dresses. They belong to the wonderful person who drew them. While you're there look at the other dresses too! They're spectacular!!!!
Rowan's Wedding Dress:
Vivian's Dress for the evening:
Sweet Dreams Painting from Chapter 13(it's painting 13 in the list ironically)
A TINY BIT ABOUT ME...
P.S: I'm straight...and a girl! so please don't ask in any PMs anymore or I'll go crazy!!!!! :o)
FAV MOVIES: Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Hobbit, Twilight Saga, Pirates of the Caribbean, Prince Caspian, Van Helsing, Tuck Everlasting, The Other Boleyn Girl, Prom Night, The Scorpion King, Far and Away, Eragon, Tristan & Isolde, Troy, King Arthur, League of Extrodinary Gentlemen, Ever After, Princess Bride, The Covenant, The Lost Boys, How to Train Your Dragon, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Red Riding Hood, Fright Night (2011), Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Avengers
FAV FICTIONAL CHARACTERS (ehem...why don't I just call it like it is...FICTIONAL CRUSHES): Thorin Oakenshield, Fili, Ezio Auditore, Damon Salvatore, Dimitri Belikov, Aragorn, Eomer, Will Turner, Emmett Cullen, Damen Auguste, James Stark, Gale Hawthorne, Patch (from Hush Hush), Loki, etc.
Any more questions about me? Feel free to PM...or even to vent about the fact that some fics are on HIATUS or anything of that nature. If you attempt to say anything negative or harmful I will block you...just a fair warning :)
COPY & PASTY STUFF (IT'S ALL JUMBLED TOGETHER...SORRY)- For your enjoyment
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile. -evil laugh-... parking garage... yellow bunnies... blue m&m's... Aston Martin... random words...)
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
Opening Credits: Back in Black by AC/DC
Waking Up: Snow (Hey Oh) by Red Hot Chili Peppers
First Day At School: Addicted by Saving Abel
Making Your New Best Friend: Mamma Mia by ABBA
Falling In Love: Lovegame by Lady Gaga
Breaking Up: A Dance 'Round the Memory Tree by Oren Lavie
Prom: The Fear You Won't Fall by Joshua Radin
Graduation: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
Life's Okay: Always by Plumb
Death of a Close Friend: What You Waiting For by Gwen Stefani
Mental Breakdown: When the Road Runs Out by Blonde Redhead & the Devastations
Driving: Not the Doctor by Alanis Morissette
Flashback: Unbreakable by Fireflight
Getting Back Together: Hips Don't Lie by Shakira
Birth of Child: You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
Wedding Scene: Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park
Car Accident: Acapella by Kelis
Final Battle: Run by Snow Patrol
Death Scene: Yeah Yeah by New Politics
Funeral Song: You and Me by Lifehouse
End Credits: Life is Beautiful by Vega4
Deleted Scenes: Kashmir by Led Zeppelin
ºø„ºø„º „øººø„ ºø„ºøºø
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
if life gives you lemons throw them back and demand Damon Salvatore
If you fantasize about meeting one or more of the characters you made up, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can listen to a song and match some of the lyrics up to your life, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate gay pairings, copy and paste this into your profile.
You May Be A Writer If-
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names. (ummmm not really lol)
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background. (sadly not)
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters. ( all the time!!!! I have to test it lol)
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym. (not true all the time)
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written. (my diary lol...or talking to myself about it)
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better. (especially when my friends write!)
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away. (gotta control myself lol)
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc. (sorry...not really)
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end. (sometimes I write the end first)
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus. (we're at odds at the moment ;)
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories. (just for inspiration lol)
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing. (of course!)
Unsafe External Link