REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! BEST reason
...on Janelly SLytherins Profile. Weeeel... concider me joined.
btw. the hot guys usually reside there as well... *cought* Itach, Ulquiorra *cought*.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I’m the girl who’s scared of talking to my parents and have them find out I’m bisexual for then to hate me.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, Phantom-Figure, Weird Romantic Gal, Devilchild93, CarrionRaven, NarutoCrazy, Midnight Dancing Wolf
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded
A White man once said,''Colored people are not allowed here.'' The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: ''Listen sir... when I was born I was BLACK' ''When I grew up I was BLACK,'' ''When im sick i'm BLACK'', ''When i go in the sun im BLACK'', ''When i'm cold i'm BLACK'', ''When I die i'll be BLACK'', ''But you sir.'' ''When you're born you're PINK'', ''When you grow up you're WHITE'', ''When you're sick you're GREEN'', ''When you go in the sun you turn RED'', ''When you're cold you turn BLUE'', ''And when you die you turn PURPLE'', ''And you have the nerve to call me colored?' The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away. Put this on your page if you HATE racism...
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, had arguments with yourself, and/or lost arguements to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wait(ed) for a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry when you're eleven, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you feel as though sometimes you wish you could just run away with the Doctor, copy and paste this to your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
If you're not afraid to voice your opinion and make a point, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever ran into something while walking with a book, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity, repost this one your profile!
97% of teens would break down and cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward from twilight) about to jump from a 20 story sky scraper. Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are one of 3% that would say "JUMP YOU SPARKLY RETARD!"
Dear millionaires and billionaires, If you don't have a bookshelf that spins into another room, give me your money because you're spending it wrong.
Friends ask why you're crying. Best friends already have the shovel ready to bury whoever made you cry.
Falls over and everybody stares* "I didn't fall, I just was testing gravity... It still works."
Never annoy a writer. She may put you in a book and kill you. BE WARNED!
My friends are the kind of people who will spend hours trying to drown a fish. But I still love them to death
Basic Definition of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
The Oath of the Avengers
Raise your right hand and read this oath aloud.
Each white streak that goes through the sky will be Iron Man to me.
No matter what goes on, hope forever will I see.
When the news turns on, I will always look for S.H.I.E.L.D.
When there is work to be done, I'll be out there on the field.
I know now, that it's not smart to prank Clint.
All info for a mission I'll take as a hint.
I'll remember the Captain whenever a punching bag breaks.
I'll stay true to myself, whatever it takes.
In missions I'll fight until we have one.
I'll say son of John when I hear Johnson.
Most important of all, whatever tears us apart, no matter if it's
or some other strange anomaly,
we will stick together, because I've loved the Avengers from the start.
OK!!! little fun unimportant facts about me!!!! YAY!!!! *throws hands in the air*
other random facts i don't type stories for i feel that my stories are really lame, so if you wish for me to wirte a story please put in a request or i won't (though no one's going to see b/c i don't write stories... unless your a stalker *looks at werid and scoots away*)
'kay that looks like all untill i remember something and update... till then fell free to brose through my favs!!!!! :) *walks away eatting sweets out of bucket*