Author has written 5 stories for Tooth Fairy, Twilight, Glee, Alice in Wonderland, 2010, and How to Train Your Dragon.
Hey everyone!! I'm jessapink and I like cupcakes, bubbles and the internet. I make YouTube. They are all stop motion and I currently have a series about two Nesquik tins named Brown and Pink. Episode 1 is called Hide and Seek and Episode 2 is called The Birthday Party.
I'm not quite sure HOW to beta-read, if someone could PM me and tell me, it would be much appreciated.
Jessapink's wisdom-ish bits!!
-I have discovered how much fun tie-dyeing is. You should try it.
-The time on Facebook is weird.
-I have magical insect skills. There was a fly buzzing around and I put my hand like a gun and said, "BANG!" The fly stopped.
-I don't like how you can't delete reviews on this site. If it is possible, please PM me. For instance, I just reviewed a story saying something complimentary when actually, I wanted to say I was confused and didn't get it.
-Right now, I'm totally hating on those stupid threatening chain-mail type things. Who's with me?
TV Shows: The Vampire Diaries, New Girl, The IT Crowd, GLEE!!
Movies: (500) Days of Summer, Mean Girls, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Sydney White
Books: (Hahaha, where to start?) Before I Fall, The Hunger Games, Catch Me If You Can, The Secret Life of Bees and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE!!
Characters: Toothless (HTTYD), March Hare (Tim Burton's AiW), George (Sydney White), Alice (Twilight), Rachel (Glee), DAMON!!!!!!!! (Vampire Diraies)
Fanfics: Not My Fairytale by LilyAnneMarie, Got Music in Your Soul by Toribird91
My profile pic is of Toothless. He. Totally. Rocks.
My Fave Shippings
Twilight: Bella/Edward, Jacob/Nessie, Alice/Jasper, Rosalie/Emmett, Esme/Carlisle, Jessica/Mike, Angela/Ben
Glee: Rachel/Finn, Quinn/Puck, Tina/Artie, Emma/Will
Yu-Gi-Oh (based on abridged series characters)Yugi/Téa, Mai/Joey, Serenity/Tristan
I like these ones, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'll write them. Mostly I like canon; I can't actually think of any I don't like!!!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"tiny invisible dwarfs are hammering on her headboard." - Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can... what do you find?
An electronic photo frame
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV
The Big Bang Theory
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:04 p.m. So close!!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago. I was just walking around.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Random fanfiction stuff.
9. What are you wearing?
A dark blue dress, a black jacket, six bracelets and two hair ties on my wrist, a braided feather thing in my hair, a black belt and blue hoop earrings.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
A little while ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Four framed things, a mirror and a window.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A laptop, Dance Central, some other stuff. Probably lots of opportunities to travel.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have red hair. I'm good at spanish. I procrastinate.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics…
Um... I would find a cure for cancer.
19. A quote that you love/live by:
"Some things become beautiful when you really look." - Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver.
20. George Bush:
I'm in NZ, I don't really know.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Alexa. Or Carmen.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe... But only when I finish school.
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
I have no idea.
25. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"I should have slept with a headband on."
26. When is the next time you will have sex?
27. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
More. Boar. Core. Four. Gore. I could go on for ages with this. Lol.
28. Favorite planet?
Earth. It's the only one with chocolate.
29. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
A number that I don't know.
30. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don't have one, my phone is usually on silent.
31. What shirt are you wearing?
Your memory isn't that great, is it?
32. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Pfft, I'm not wearing shoes (No, that isn't a brand).
33. Bright or Dark Room
34. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Her answers were pretty funny.
35. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Probably playing Draw Something or Nyan Cat: Lost In Space.
36. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
Not telling :P (that's not what it said.)
37. Where is your mailbox?
Why so curious?
38. What's a word that you say a lot?
Lol. It irritates everyone :P
39. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My dad :)
40. Last furry thing you touched?
I don't know.
41. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None. What kind of person do you think I am? *gasp* I am offended. Very offended.
42. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
One, actually. It's like 4 years old. Lol.
43. Who was the last person you had a chance meeting with?
A friend who I met overseas.
44. Favorite age you have been so far?
45. Your worst enemy?
I don't have enemies!
46. What is your current desktop picture?
I don't own my own computer.
47. What was the last thing you said to someone?
“Can I go in my room if I don't make any noise?"
48. If you had to choose between a million dollars or being able to fly, which would you take?
The money, I think.
49. Do you like someone?
I don't think so.
50. The last song you listened to?
One Thing by One Direction.
51. If the last person you spoke to was being shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
Don't ask such personal questions!
52. If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
I like to think of myself as a non-violent person.
53. IF YOU COULD BE DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Taking back something I said earlier today.
List twelve of your favorite characters from any fandom, in no particular order.
1) Scott Pilgrim
2) Tom (from (500) Days Of Summer)
3) Sydney White
4) Rachel Berry
5) Hermione Granger
6) Damon Salvatore
7) Puck (from Glee)
8) Lucas Lee
9) Carmen Cortez
10) Kim (from Scott Pilgrim)
11) Elena Gilbert
12) Bonnie (from The Vampire Diaries)
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic?
Damon/Elena? No, because my country is behind and I don't want to find any spoilers :P otherwise I would!
Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Rachel? Not my type.
What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
If Bonnie got Lucas Lee pregnant? That would be very strange.
Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Carmen? Maybe one or two...
Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Tom and Damon? I don't think so.
Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Hermione/Carmen or Hermione/Kim? Neither, I don't think either of those pairings are really compatible.
What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Puck walked in on Tom and Bonnie having sex? Puck would probably say, "Sorry, wrong room," and leave.
Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Sydney White/Kim Pine. Friends in high school, Sydney and Kim drifted apart soon after graduation. But will a chance performance by Sex Bob-Omb at Sydney's college give them a chance to rekindle their friendship?
Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Scott Pilgrim/Lucas Lee? Maybe, I don't know.
Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Puck/Bonnie - Magic Can't Solve Everything.
Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Yeah, but they haven't for a while.
Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Tom/Rachel/Hermione. Probably not.
If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Lucas Lee? Hmm... I don't know!
If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Scott Pilgrim/Damon/Bonnie. WARNING: Contains low level violence and supernatural themes.
When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Hermione? Ages ago.
My Current Stories
Alice in Wonderland
Don't Worry, The Best People Are - Alice K. & Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
TWO-SHOT (Probably...). When Alice gets out of the hole, she regrets ever leaving Underland and climbs back in, hoping that she is still wanted there. Now finished :)
Glee (and Glee/Twilight crossover)
A New Beginning - Alice & Rachel B.
Rachel moves to Forks. Makes new friends with the Cullens and Hales (and Swan), but with Alice in particular. She still misses Lima and Finn, though, and her heart is torn.
iPod Shuffle Challenge - Read if you enjoy shortshortshortshort chapters. And Glee.
How To Train Your Dragon
The Future Chief - Ruffnut
Set after the movie. Ruffnut is determined to become the next chief of Berk, even though everyone expects Hiccup to be.
Was it Fate? - Derek & Carly
TWO-SHOT. Prequel to the movie. Story of how Derek and Carly met.
So far I have no other stories planned...
Thanks for visiting my profile!! kthxbai... XD
Unsafe External Link