Author has written 10 stories for Camp Rock, Vampire Academy, and Glee.
Describing me: My nickname is Kaykay and that's all you need to know. My ultimate favorite pastime(s) is reading or writing, if I'm in the mood. And I'm probably way too obsessed with fictional characters.
Writing is my passion.
My current obsession is Gossip Girl and Bloodlines (Adrian + Sydney
Song of the Moment: Honestly - Kelly Clarkson
Music: LOVE Anything from Glee. Queen. Madonna. Trading Yesterday. Prince. Paramore. Evanescence. Demi Lovato. Journey and more
Religion: I am a proud Christian to have Jesus Christ as my savior!
Glee: Jesse/Rachel, Puck/Quinn, Puck/Rachel, Mike/Tina, Mr. Schue/Holly
White Collar: Neal/Sara, Peter/Elizabeth
Gossip Girl: Chuck/Blair, Rufus/Lily, Dan/Blair (friendship), Dan/Serena,
Grey's Anatomy: Mark/Lexie, Mark/Callie, Mer/Der, Christina/Owen
The Clique: Derrick/Massie, Cam/Claire, Alicia/Josh
Gallagher Girls: Zack/Cammie, Joe/Rachel
Vampire Academy: Rose/Dimitri, Lissa/Christian, Rose/Christian, Adrian/Sydney, Janine/Abe, Eddie/Mia
Harry Potter: Ron/Hermione, Draco/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Harry/Luna, Severus/Lily
Degrassi: Holly J/Declan, Eli/Clare, Alli/Johnny, Spinner/Emma, Fiona/Declan, Manny/Jay
Spring Awakening: Melchior/Wendla
Wicked Series: Holly/Jer, Amanda/Tommy, Nicole/Eli, Kari/Death ;)
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you are in love with a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Music Speaks The Words We Wouldn't Dare To Say
copy and paste things :)
If you do a small, festive dance inside your head every time you read or hear the name Dimitri, copy this into your profile.
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Life Is Too Short So Take The Time And Appreciate
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS:Call your parents Mr. or Mrs and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAMN we screwed up
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BESTFRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and himself/herself in the process
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BESTFRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the BLEEP out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in him/her's body if he/she hurts your bestfriend
FRIENDS: Will say you can do better
BESTFRIENDS: Will call him and say"you have seven days to live"
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BESTFRIENDS:Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BESTFRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
BESTFRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
FRIENDS: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BESTFRIENDS: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
BESTFRIENDS: goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS:Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS:Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS:Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS:Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS:Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we dont waste
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his ass
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS:Will repost this crap
For my best friend: Ashlynn
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg + book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
-if you cant wait for the sixth vampire academy book to come out, put this on your profile
-if you cried like a baby through the last chapters of Shadow Kiss because you thought Dimitri was dead, post this on your profile
-if you are so angry at the freaking Strigoi for turning Dimitri and taking him away from Rose, post this
-if vampires are real, post it
-if you have read every vampire book you can get your little hands on, post it up!
-If you support the ‘Rose somehow SAVING and NOT KILLING Dimitri’ club, copy this into your profile.
-If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile.
-If you have ever zoned out for more than 5 consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile ;)
(Updated!) My Ideal Vampire Academy Cast:
on a sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a hose nozzle:
On a container of salt:
Stereotypes Directed At Me:
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be a prude
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a gothic
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST suck at all guy sports
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch
I LIKE TO BE MYSELF, so I MUST be cocky and arrogant
I have GOOD GRADES, so I MUST be a geek
I'm DIFFERENT, so I MUST just want attention
I'm the YOUNGEST CHILD so I MUST be the favourite.
I'm THIN, so I MUST have an eating disorder
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST be rebellious
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser
I'm FUNNY, so I MUST not have a care in the world.
I'm a DANCER, so I MUST be a stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST hear crazy God voices in my head
I'm ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING, so I MUST have a great life
I HAVE A LAPTOP, so i MUST be a spoiled brat.
I like to READ, so I MUST be a nerd
I HAVE A LOT OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be dating them all
I suck at math, so I MUST be a slacker who doesn't try
I DON'T SHOP AT the hottest boutiques so I MUST be poor.
This Is Who I Am, So What?
21 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
7. Don't use any punctuation
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don’t rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON! I WON!”
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,"Run for your lives, they’re loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
18. Go in front of your classroom and shout "I like pie!"
19. Greet all your friends with a tackle.
20. Go to a costume party as a cowboy and when someone asks you where you got your costume from you say, "This is a costume party?"
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
21. Copy and end this list to someone to make them smile... It's called therapy.
╔╗╔═╦╗ Put this on your page