Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter, Inuyasha, Kingdom Hearts, Lord of the Rings, Labyrinth, Japanese Mythology, Greek Mythology, and Pride and Prejudice.
I am trying to convince my muse that yes, he does want to help me write a round of updates for all my current stories. But he is finicky and demands Godiva chocolate in return for inspiration... I have put a few of the stories listed here on A03 under the username dulceata2 (I know original right?) and any future stories can be found there - updates of the stories not found on A03 will be here.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it and you don't have to be gay to do so. I'm not, but I will stand up against anyone who has a problem with homosexuality.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Just to ensure... I do not own any of the characters, songs, or poems in any of the stories I have written. If I create one I will point it out.
I am currently working on my doctorate, so all of my stories and updates have been put on the back-burner of my life.
... and pointing out now, the depiction of Faerie in To the Waters and the Wild, as well as Sir Chaucer, are mine. My own happy little fantasies.