Author has written 10 stories for Maximum Ride, and Naruto.
So guess who suddenly remembered that she use to write great stories? And guess who really wants to get back into writing great stories for all my remaining followers and is hopeful to gain new followers?
So I just deleted about nine of my old stories and I'm still debating on deleting another two. Among the deleted are
She's so in Love With Two- A Sasuke/Sakura/Itachi 'Naruto' one-shot. Published 10/19/2010. The Evil Angle of Light- A Max/Fang 'Maximum Ride' 13-chapeter fic. Published 6/17/2009. Completed 5/10/2010.
The Evil Angle of Light- A Max/Fang 'Maximum Ride' 13-chapeter fic. Published 6/17/2009. Completed 5/10/2010.
All were deleted on 4/17/2014 because they embarrassed me too much.
"There are some books that are bad, others that are good, and very few that you beg your parents to buy (even though you already read them, but had to give them back to the library) keep them in the best condition possible, keep them for years (even after your friends get sick of them and move on to other books), and re-read them hundreds of times, but never fail to get excited when the hero goes to battle, give a small squeel of joy when the hero and his heroine flirt, cry when your favorite character dies to save another, and grab the first book in the series to start all over again."
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Bad Things to Hear on an Airplane Intercom
- It's an inside joke with me and my friends that I am the demon child of Satin. If only they knew.
-If a stranger offers you a ride, only go with him if he has candy.
-BRB, I'm busy trying to jump off the roof with the kitchen broom.
-Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
Be nice to losers. one day they might be cool!
- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
- Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
- I'm not crazy- I'm psychotic . . . There's a difference!
- There's nothing that can't be fixed with: duct tape, chocolate, or by running it over.
- My attention span is just short enough to annoy you and ignore you all at the same time.
- Dream as if you’ll live forever… Live as if you die today
- Don't get mad; get sadistic.
-It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
-Dont worry, we'll get threw this with inexpensive therapy, bubble wrap, and chocolate.
-Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot
-The pen is mightier than the sword; no-one expects you to attack them with a pen.
I once gave up anime; it was the most terrifying weekend of my life.
- My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.
- Knowledge is power; power is the root of all-evil. Therefore studying is evil.
- I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!
- Chaos, panic, pandemonium. My work here is done.
- An apple a day will keep the doctor away . . . If aimed well.
- Don't provoke the lunatic, alright.
- Irony: Falling down the stairs due to distraction by the "watch your step" sign.
- I'm not supposed to make sense! That would defeat the purpose of confusing people!
- When in doubt, push random buttons!
- You know what?! Earth sucks, I’m going home.
- Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe.
- If you laugh I will laugh. If you cry I will cry and if you jump out a window...I will laugh.
- your a great friend, but if the zombies come I'm tripping you.
- What is this 'kindness' you speak of?
- Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep on talking.
- Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
- When there's a will, I want to be in it.
-Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.
-The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
- Being weird is like being normal, only better!!
- Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
- Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall downstairs.
-Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
-NO! I won't go to hell...I have a restraining order.
-I DIDN'T DO IT...Oh wait THAT...Yes I did do THAT...
-One day, will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
-When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
-It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming like the passengers in his car.'
-I am not crazy! You know what! The voices don't like you anymore!
-Death is life’s way of saying you’ve been fired.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
-I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
-The trouble with life is there's no background music
-Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
-You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
-Stupid kills, unfortunately not fast enough.
-They say the truth will set you free. But then why is it that every time I tell the truth I get sent to my room?
-My night in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
-I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
-God made man, knew he could do better, and made woman.
-At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote.
-I was about to conquer the world but then I got distracted by something shiny
-Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
-Everyday I think people can't get any stupider. Everyday I'm proven horribly wrong.
-Don't follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls.
-You're not drunk until you have to hold onto the grass to keep from falling off the Earth.