Author has written 21 stories for Chobits, Kuroshitsuji, Saiyuki, Majin Tantei Nōgami Neuro, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Diabolik Lovers : Haunted Dark Bridal, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
"I don't want anyone else but my master." —Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji)
"He took me out of the darkness, and gave me a world much, much brighter than the sun." —Son Goku (Saiyuki)
O hai—! c:
Animanga, yaoi, and tragic fiction addict. I've been a fan of fanfiction since I was 13, all because of a certain author here in ff.net. And I practically owe half of my life to this author XD
Name: Raine (it's my nickname actually. :D)
Location: in front of the laptop, and/or fumbling with my phone
Occupation: Daydreamer 24/7, teacher by day, Yaoi fangirl at night
CURRENTLY WANTING (and will forever be wanting): all of Pink Kitten's Black Butler doujinshi, and all of Honey's Saiyuki doujinshi
- Love-Bounded Magic (Chobits)
- Sweet Client Their Promise (Gensomaden Saiyuki)
- A Bedtime Story (Gensomaden Saiyuki)
- Lacrimosa (Kuroshitsuji)
- Dulcis Venemum (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)
- Of Reminisce (Hetalia: Axis Powers)
- In Her Eyes (Hetalia: Axis Powers)
- Her Curiosity, His Fuel (Diabolik Lovers: Haunted Dark Bridal)
- Promises of One Innocent (Shingeki no Kyojin)
- Wait, Then Pounce (Shingeki no Kyojin)
- I'm a Fool to Want You (Shingeki no Kyojin) (removed due to me getting death threats over a ship)
- Liebesbrief mit kein Wiederkehr (Shingeki no Kyojin)
- Hugs and Drawings (Shingeki no Kyojin)
- The Eagle and the Tiger's Rise and Fall (Shingeki no Kyojin)
- Of Birth and Death and Back Again (Saiyuki)
- A Contract is Meant to Be Broken (Kuroshitsuji)
- A possessive butler and an equally possessive master. What are the odds that something sinful might happen? But Sebastian is already the embodiment of sin. What more can you expect from him? Well, he wants his master more than anything...
"Contract" is on definite hiatus.
- Exsequor (Kuroshitsuji)
- Modern-day AU. Ever since they were little tots, through thick and thin, he had loved him. Up until their dying day, he loved him. That will never change.
- Chapter 27 - Mysterium, Mystery
- Exsequor: The Facebook Edition (Kuroshitsuji)
- Part of "Exsequor". What would happen if I condense all of the current happenings in the story into a form of Facebook updates? Crack ensues.
- Filum Fatalis (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)
- Threads have always been used to sew and patch clothes together. In the case of one prideful boy and one gluttonous girl, invisible threads have always been sewing them, patching them, drawing and pulling them close together, no matter how much others have tried to put them apart. Part of the "Dulcis Venemum" series.
- Chapter 32 - Consummem (Caelestium Inferorum)
- To You, From This World to the Next
A blasé god of death roamed the earth for centuries, seeking for something that would alleviate his constant boredom. It was by chance that he laid his eyes upon him—that being that will turn his mundane life upside-down. An EreRi/RiRen fanfic.
- Bad Company
Constantly on high alert, Genjo Sanzo, the egotistic president of Kinzan Publishing Co., had always derided the threats made on his life. Like hell he cared about that. Putting Son Goku, his ever-optimistic, ever-dogging assistant, in said harm’s way, however, caused the pompous man to seek and spill blood for the first time in his solitary life.
- A Peculiar Shangri-la in England
Through an accidental incantation of both Sharak and Sanzo’s respective sutras, the Sanzo party gets transported into a world far different from their own. Enter a pompous, little boy with an eyepatch on his right eye, who seemed to take an interest with Sanzo’s ability to expel demons to ashes, much to the chagrin of the boy’s suspecting butler—who happened to be a demon himself.
Anime/Manga that have greatly influenced me to be the way I am now:
Saiyuki -> My first fandom in the fanfiction world. Been loyal to the series since I was 11 years old; the first reason why I got focused and devoted on writing tragedy—and the reason how I accidentally discovered yaoi. Also the anime that made me ponder about living and looking at everything with optimism.
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) -> The anime that served as my anchor during the times when I was depressed af.
AXIS POWERS: HETALIA -> The anime that opened my mind to learn new languages aside from Japanese, and the show that made me realize that the world is, indeed, beautiful. My main ships are: GerItalia, RussiAmerica, PrussiaHungary, NetherPan, FrUK, and TurGreece. XD
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro (Demon Detective Nougami Neuro) -> Abandonment play is just another term for independence and self-reliance. The anime that taught me logic and heart should always be together—one cannot exist without the other.
xxxHOLiC -> "There is no coincidence in this world, except for the inevitable." / "Words are a living thing." Otherwise known as the anime that made me ponder life.
Death Note -> Otherwise known as the anime that made me ponder death.
Tantei Gakuen Q -> The anime that made me quench for the whodunits.
Gravitation -> The anime that launched my existence into the world of yaoi. And great anime soundtracks.
Hanazakari no Kimitachi He (HanaKimi) -> Umeda x Mizuki is my ship, I don't care if it's between a gay doctor and a crossdressing girl, okay? Otherwise known as the manga that made me realize that there's no ocean too big to chase after the person you love.
Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack of Titan) -> Humans can be both saints and monsters.
Dramas that have greatly influenced my writing:
Dae Jang Geum
Book of the Three Han (JuMong)
Gokusen Season 1 (ONLY)
The Great Queen Seon Deok
Ichi Rittoru no Namida