Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Supernatural, Avengers, Bleach, and Sherlock.
Quote from my dad:
"I was carrying something time-sensitive - like an omelet!...What? No one likes a cold omelet!"
Story Update Notes:
4th Year Chaos: Continuing! Finally! There have been Major Revisions, though, so I promise it's much better than last time!
Taking Initiative: This is finished (it's a One-Shot).
Broken, Blind: This story is technically finished and a One-Shot, but I've continued it in Whisked Away, so if you were hoping for a continuation, read it.
Whisked Away: I've been a bit side-tracked by working on 4th Year Chaos, but I have been working on the next chapter! I'll try to update soon!
Chernobyl: This is a One-Shot, and thus finished.
Stoplight: Highly unlikely that this will every be finished... Sorry people.
Not Quite a Knight: Is finished! One-shot.
No Matter How Improbable: Working on it! With luck, this may be the first of my multi-chapter stories on fanfiction to ever be finished!
Most amazing pairings:
ShuuKira, Hisagi Shuuhei x Kira Izuru (Bleach)
GerIta, Gertalia, Germany/Ludwig Beilschmidt x N. Italy/Feliciano Vergas(Hetalia - Axis Powers)
DenNor, Denmark x Norway (Hetalia - Axis Powers)
USUK, Joker, US/Alfred F. Jones x UK/Arthur Kirkland (Hetalia - Axis Powers)
Sufin, Sweden/Berwald Oxenstierna x Finland/Tino Väinämöinen (Hetalia - Axis Powers)
LietPol, Lithuania/Toris Laurinaitis x Poland/Feliks Łukasiewicz (Hetalia - Axis Powers)
SasoDei, Akasuna no Sasori x Deidara (Naruto)
KuroFai, Kurogane x Fai D. Flourite (Tsubasa: Reservior Chronicle)
YomiMichiru, Yomi x Kita Michiru (Zombie-Loan)
KanLena, Kanalee, Kanda Yu x Lenalee Lee (D.Gray-Man)
MarieMiranda, Noise Marie x Miranda Lotto (D.Gray-Man)
Royai, Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye (Fullmetal Alchemist)
LESS, Severus Snape x Lily Evans (Harry Potter)
AxI, Alucard x Integra Hellsing (Hellsing)
ClowYuuko, Clow Reed x Ichihara Yuuko (xxxHolic)
ZarameMichiru, Zarame x Kita Michiru (Zombie-Loan)
Parental!Ukitake x Hitsugaya (Bleach)
Brotherly!Edward x Brotherly!Alphonse (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Parental!Roy x Edward (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Brotherly!Prussia/Gilbert x Kid!Germany/Ludwig (Hetalia - Axis Powers)
Humorous&One-Sided!Belarus/Natalia x Scared!Russia/Ivan (Hetalia - Axis Powers)
Thoughts on Gay Marriage! (as stolen from the profile of Cross-The Damned Alchemist)
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and liposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
MY FANFICTION WILL
When I die (which hopefully will not be anytime soon), I shall split up my fanfiction account and give it to various people.
To Shii-tan (Nishiki-chan27) I shall give Ballad of the Weeping Angel, because she edited it in English class, and my two Hetalia fics (Chernobyl, and Taking Initiative).
As for Momo-chan (Sarastro the Queen o the Night) I shall give all my Fullmetal Alchemist fics (Broken, Blind, Not Quite a Knight and Whisked Away) and It'll Take a Miracle, because she kept badgering me about it.
Lastly, 4th Year Chaos is crap shall be treated as such. Happy Birthday recycling bin!
VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL THANKS:
I'd like to thank Momo-chan (Sarastro the Queen o the Night) for her amazing writing skills, imagination and her pure optimism. I seriously have lost count of how many times Momo-chan has brightened up my day with a random/insane/fluffy comment (sometimes all three in one!). Mo is one of the many extremely awesome people in my German class and while sometimes her Newsie/History rants can get a little long/boring/annoying (take your pick) I'm not sure what I'd do without her, she is the optimist of our trio (Momo-chan, Shii-chan and I). Ich liebe dich, Momo!
I'd also like to thank Bera-chan (Izzeroo) for addicting me to manga and her insanity. She is probably the first person I'd nominate to be sent to an asylum, but her insanity is very lovable and her pure randomness is something that I couldn't do without. Although she'd never get any work done ever if I wasn't there to keep us on track, she can actually be intelligent if she puts her mind to it. I didn't even know she existed in 5th grade, but somehow (probably in 6th grade) we became friends, I really have no clue when I really met her, but I love her too!
Next I'd like to thank Baka-chan/Leo/Leah (shhimaninja) for truly introducing me to the pure awesomeness of musicals and plays of all sorts! I absolutely loved RENT and Phantom of the Opera, musicals I may never have watched if she hadn't been so purely ecstatic and passionate about them. Leo is another member of our Oh-So-Insane-Yet-Purely-Amazingly-Awesome-German-Class-That-Would-Explode-If-We-Were-Given-Caffeine, and is our official translator (when she feels like it, that is, aka until Frau D gets annoyed). Leo is a wonderful friend and is, like the rest of us, very, very mentally unstable. Ich liebe dich auch, Baka-chan!
Last but certainly not least I'd like to thank Shii-chan (Nishiki-chan27) for all her amazing music (taste in music and amazing voice (don't try to deny it!)). Shii-tan is the pessimist of our Optimist-Pessimist-Opportunist-Trio (myself being the opportunist) and is GOTH NOT EMO! I first met her in 6th grade, Momo-chan and I were probably some of the first people at our school to meet her (aka she was in our advisory and we ambushed her). Nishiki-kun first formally introduced me to Three Days Grace (if you consider showing me a youtube video at about 3 am formal) and Death Cab for Cutie. She loves horses so much and is an amazing artist too! I love our random Kanlena freak-out moments and Tyki-pon's and Yuuko's awesomeness moments! Also, thanks for writing a decent D.Gray-Man/Maximum Ride crossover! Kanda, Fang, Lavi and Iggy FTW! I love you too, Shii-tan!
All of these people (plus some others who don't have fanfiction accounts) have managed to carve little holes in my heart where they've settled down with their pillows and blankets and snuggies (there, I mentioned snuggies Leo) and don't seem to be planning on leaving anytime soon. But I'm okay with that, in fact, if they did decide to crawl back out of their comfy little compartments, I think my heart my feel a chilly little draft and would seem kind of empty. I love them all very dearly and I'm glad I have them. Ich liebe dich!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Umino Iruka is Awesome|