Author has written 61 stories for StarTrek: The Original Series, and Incredible Hulk.
52, mother of three. TOS fan since I saw my first episode 'A Private Little War' at age 11. Love the triumvirate: Kirk-Spock-McCoy, so none of the other iterations of Trek ever did it for me. Just a humble reader, (actually never wrote anything in my life before 'Hell to Pay,') but was dared by two friends early in 2009 to write something, so I did - and then wrote some more, and some more after that...
Well, it's been over six years, and I'm still plugging away at this - for good or bad. Not sure where this is headed, but enjoying the ride so far. Thanks so much to those of you who have read, reviewed and/or favorited my work. When you're as new at this as I am, feedback of any kind inspires one to keep working, and improving, so I have all of you to thank for providing me with the determination to keep at this. :D Oh and yes, that's my little black dog, Max...
Okay, so I rediscovered my fascination with the TV series 'The Incredible Hulk' while laid up with a broken leg during the winter of 2015. It inspired me to write a story for that fandom as well, with others in mind.
I am a linguist by training - speak Russian and German, but haven't used either in a significant capacity in over twenty years.
Wenn jemand mir auf Deutsch schreiben will, wird dass fuer mich fantastisch! Jetzt ist das Begreifen viel besser als die Abfassung, aber wenn Sie wollen, werde ich es versuchen. :-D
Если Вы хотите, можно мне написать по-русски. Мой Русски теперь очень плохо, но Я буду пробовать понимать и написать к вам по-русски. :-D
Well, it seems I have written much more than I ever intended, with no signs of stopping in sight. Initially, I just wrote things as they came to me, but the pieces are starting to gel into a cohesive storyline – for good or bad. ;) In light of this, here’s a timeline which shows my TOS stories in chronological order, as well as indicating their placement within the TOS universe. Not sure yet if anything besides 'Persephone' will come to fruition for The Incredible Hulk. I have been remiss in updating this of late. I've rectified that, I hope:
Matters of the Vulcan Heart:
- Seven-year-old Spock reflects on the most sacred Vulcan holiday
In the Weeds:
- Shortly after completing his kahs wan, Spock is bonded to T'Pring.
- A companion piece to In the Weeds, from T'Pring's POV.
Before the Dying of the Light:
- Glimpses into childhood trials and tribulations for Spock, Kirk and McCoy.
- response to the Twelve Trials of Triskelion 2013 ficlet challenge at Ad Astra
The Ruthless Hand of Man:
- How did Jim Kirk react when he heard Kodos's decree for the first time?
For the Love of a Good Woman:
- my take on what Leonard McCoy and Jocelyn Dupree's first date was like
The Road Less Traveled:
The Best-Laid Plans:
- another installment in the back story of Leonard McCoy
- published by Gilbert H. Karr, but a collaboration between the two of us.
For the First Time:
- Leila and Spock met in 2261 on Earth. This is the story of that meeting
One Small Step:
- Christine Chapel's first day on the Enterprise; views of some of the crew through her eyes
- companion piece to 'One Small Step,' presented in a series of ficlets.
- series of short vignettes about the episode 'The Naked Time'
What Lies Within:
- takes place immediately after TOS episode ‘The Enemy Within’
- takes place immediately after TOS episode 'Conscience of the King'
All in a Day's Work:
- takes place at the end of TOS episode 'The Galileo Seven.'
See the Cosmos:
- takes place during TOS episode ‘Arena’
Sleeping With the Enemy:
- takes place a day after TOS episode 'Errand of Mercy'; written for 'Friends and Enemies' challenge
Through the Looking Glass:
- takes place during TOS episode ‘Operation: Annihilate’
Turning the Tables:
- a look at the Denevan parasites from someone you wouldn't expect
- a holiday story about Peter and Winona trying to heal from Deneva.
- immediate follow-on to 'Amok Time'
Three Sheets to the Wind:
- takes place after TOS episode ‘By Any Other Name,’ before the third season begins
- takes place at the end of TOS season two
Call of Duty:
- a K&S&M friendship/sacrifice story; winner, 'Cures and Their Diseases' challenge at Ad Astra
- winner, 'A Page from History' challenge at Ad Astra
- sequel to 'Call of Duty,' companion piece to 'The Awakening'
Our Brother’s Keepers:
- takes place at the end of TOS episode ‘The Tholian Web’
- how would Spock's life have been different if he'd never joined Starfleet?
His Last Breath:
- takes place a week or so after 'Turnabout Intruder'
- short from Kirk and Spock's POV respectively re fallout from events in 'His Last Breath'
- sequel to 'His Last Breath'
- follows about a month after ‘Learning Curve’
- a companion piece to 'Precious Gift'
- takes place several months after 'Learning Curve.' McCoy struggles with the aftermath of a close call.
The Ties That Bind:
- sequel (of sorts) to 'Learning Curve'; McCoy learns firsthand of the link between Spock and Jim
Into the Lion's Den:
- McCoy delves further into his misgivings about the growing link between Jim and Spock
Six Degrees of Separation:
- takes place during the last weeks of the five-year mission
Into the Maelstrom:
- a Kirk-centric vignette that takes place shortly after the end of the 5-year mission
The Winds of Change:
- companion piece to 'Into the Maelstrom,' and sequel (of sorts) to 'Six Degrees of Separation'
Shadows and Dust:
- an in-depth look at the events between the end of the five-year mission and ST:TMP.
The First Terrace of Purgatory:
- Kirk's POV during Spock's death in TWOK
As I Lay Dreaming:
- brief introspective into Kirk’s thoughts at the end of TWOK
Breath of Life:
- a look at a pivotal scene in ST:III from a unique POV
The Family I Know:
- set at the end of ST:III
Brother of the Heart:
- set against the backdrop of ST: V; winner 'Phobias' challenge at Ad Astra
- Spock remembers the person who had the greatest influence on his life
A Mother's Love
- set at the beginning of 'Generations.'
- an immediate sequel to 'A Mother's Love'
- a slightly AU look at the events of 'Plato's Stepchildren.'
God Only Knows:
- written for Steal All the Toys 2014 at Ad Astra.
Hell to Pay:
- a missing scene from Anna Amuse’s brilliant ‘Absolute Horizon’
- a companion piece to Anna Amuse's heart-wrenching story 'Should I Fall Behind'
The Last Full Measure:
- an AU look at 'Errand of Mercy.' Winner 'Decisions, Decisions' challenge at Ad Astra
The Long Way Home:
- sequel to 'Last Full Measure.' Entered in 'Needs of the Many' challenge at AA.
- an AU look at the events of TOS episode 'Amok Time,' told from McCoy's POV
Where I Belong:
- an AU tale of Kirk’s childhood and entrance to Starfleet Academy
- a collection of various, mostly unrelated ficlets, some humorous, some serious, exploring events in the lives of various crewmembers of the Enterprise