Please note that my username is NOT indicative of any Jake support! I actually didn't even consider that when I chose it. I have two dogs - that are black, duh - and they happened to be next to me when I was picking a username. You can see them over there, thataway (nods head to the left).
Since I don't have anything better to put into this space, I will point my nose in the air and say:
- I have nephews and nieces in high school. High school fics make me feel ooky when I read them. Especially if there is any "button" or "folds" involved.
- It is "should've" NOT "should of". Arrrrrgh.
- You probably don't really need to use that exclamation point. Please reconsider it.
- If there is a misspelling in your summary, chances are I will not be clicking to read the story. I'm sorry. The odds are just too bad.
- Claire de Lune is not a "song".
- Bella is not a narcoleptic. She passed out in the book because she had been up for two days straight. Normal people over the age of 5 do not fall asleep in the middle of dates, much less stay asleep when someone picks them up and carries them somewhere.
I'm on Twitter, if you're so inclined. My username is 2_blackdogs.