Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
"Come to the dark side, we have edward cullen!"
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they're hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love.
8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart.
23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise
Favorite Quotes from the Twilight movie:
Bella: You know, your mood swings are kinda giving me whiplash.
Rosalie: "Is she even Italian?" Emmett: "Her name is Bella.
Bella: "I need some answers." Edward: "Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.772."
Edward: "There's... Money. Sex. Money. Sex. Cat... And then you, nothing. That's very frustrating." Bella: "Is there something wrong with me?" Edward: "See I tell you I can read minds, and you think there's something wrong with you?"
Isabella: "About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him, and I didn't know how dominate that part might be, that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."
Edward: "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." Isabella: "What a stupid lamb. Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion."
Edward: "So you're worried, not because you'll be in a house full of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you?"
Edward:"Hold on tight, spidermonkey."
Edward: "You are my life now."
Bella:"Edward is outside" Charlie: cocks his gun "Bring him in."
Bella:" Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?" Edward:"Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it."
Bella:"Everyone's staring." Edward: "Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.Since I'm going to hell..." (slips arm around Bella's shoulder)
(Edward enters Bella's room from her window)Bella: "Mom, can I talk to you later? Renee: "Come on, we gotta talk boys! Are you being safe? Bella quickly hangs up the phone, embarrassed
Edward: "What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?"