Poll: Which extremely attractive Akatsuki member should I write an xOC romance oneshot with? Yes, I know all the Akatsuki members aren't listed, I did that for a reason. Sorry, Hidan fans. Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Total Drama series, and Naruto.
Hey there! This is PurplePunkette, formerly WildCherryTiger. :) Thank you for taking the time to check out my profile.
Anyway--Um, my other forms of artistic contact, or other accounts are...
Feel free to message me or friend-request me.
I've been incredibly busy lately, so I haven't been able to post any stories! I hope that I can post sometime soon in the future, because I want to improve my writing skills. Yeah, this is a very random little blerb, but I felt like I needed to write that out.
I'm the main moderator for the Naruto Shippuden Fantasy RP forum! I'm really excited to have set it up, and I would love for you to drop by and check us out. A lot of canon characters are available, and OCs are allowed.
REGARDING NEW STORIES:
I'm currently working on a few various Akatsuki drabbles involving my OC. Pairings are most likely going to be Sasori/OC and Kisame/OC. I have an idea for a ongoing story, which does include the Akatsuki and my OC again, but I would rather start off slowly, so to speak. New stories will be published to the Naruto fanfiction archive!
If anyone cares to wonder...
Favorite Naruto Characters: Kankuro, Sasori, Kisame, Itachi, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara, Tenten, Neji, Naruto
REGARDING TOTAL DRAMA SERIES STORIES:
I regretfully inform you followers and readers of my Total Drama Series stories that I will not update them. They are officially discontinued. I am very sorry. I have lost my interest and would like to move on.
Current Interests: Vocaloid, writing, Naruto, Akatsuki Organization, Youtube, pizza, coffee... >.
So PM me for questions, suggestions, death threats, or whatever. :) But I warn you send ME A DEATH THREAT... and I'll give you cookies!!
Akatsuki Personality Quiz :D
] -I am the leader/boss of a group, club, friends etc.
[Pein Score: 3]
[Konan Score: 2]
[Itachi Uchiha Score: 5 ]
[Kisame Hoshigaki Score: 2]
[Sasori Score: 2 ]
[Deidara Score: 4 ]
[Kakuzu Score: 2 ]
[Hidan Score: 3 ]
[Zetsu Score: 4 ]
[Tobi Score: 4]
[X] - Micheal Jackson is AWESOME! (Respect him.)
[X] - I'm very motivated, nothing will stop me from reaching my goals.
[Orochimaru Score: 2 ]
I am most like Itachi! :D How cool! I am an Uchiha-*cue evil laughter* The world will never be safe. xD
Stereotypes! (Bold the ones that are you) This will be...interesting. :D
I'M SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
YOUR BOY SIDE
(Bold the ones that apply to you and add up the total)
You wear hoodies
YOUR GIRL SIDE
Bit more about me! :)
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM? I got a scar on my right foot when I was at my friend's party and they had a play set in her back yard and part of it was broken and it gouged me. Then I crashed my bike and now have a scar on my left knee and left shoulder.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Vocaloid wall scroll, Ed Hardy pictures, kanji wall scroll, an old Paramore poster, a tokidoki calender (Love this!), a paper lantern, and a sign next to my door that says 'No Trespassing. Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again.'
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I grind my teeth, and man, sometimes when you wake up, your teeth are SORE. I apparently also talk about Brutus from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. O.x
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Everything, generally. (Vocaloid, Pop, Punk, Rock, Dance) Except I do not enjoy Blood On the Dance Floor.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Yes, 2:42 pm
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A Vocaloid program.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? I miss my Grandpa Bill. :'(
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S) All of my Ipods, my laptop, and my cat.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'4? I'm not sure...
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Huh...I actually don't remember the last time I cried...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Black Star
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I have no preferance at this time :)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Not any particular place...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee! Hells to that RedBull shit! >:D
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Cookies & Milk =//w//=
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A huge red bear my best friend gave me.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Not currently.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Yep.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Full Tilt
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yep-a-doo.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A cat.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Probably. *shrugs and rolls eyes*
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Give them a hug and tell them!
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 3!
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunette
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My Mom's.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People who are ignorant and refuse to appreciate life and what they have.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA Yes! Hawaii!! glee X3
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I think I over analyze too much.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? I bought my car from a drummer who was part of Grateful Dead! :D
37. FIRST JOB? Not yet, when I can drive myself I will try to apply for one.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Oh yeah.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Browsing Facebook and posting in my forum.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No, thank God. O.o
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My body shape. Being "tiny" around the waist.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, I did. :)
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A Camera.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 3 or less, but who knows?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Not anymore.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? DevaCurl No-Poo. I'm a proud CurlyGirl.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? *nods* Yeah, as of right now. Hate it when I'm rushing.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Yeah, I suppose.
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None. :)
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? No.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Varies on what the situation is.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Uh, not sure how to answer that. I have my mom's condo and my dad's house. They're equal.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had a lot of favorites, fool!! 8D
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? *searches for phone*..89 contacts.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yeah.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Of course!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? BOTH!!! 8D How can I resist either of them?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? They like to joke around and play around, they're sweet, and...thoughtful.*shrugs* I guess.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Meg, Megs, Meggerz, Meggy, Megster, Nutmeg, Origano, Hazel...
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Many if not all Vocaloids, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, , The Killers, Maroon 5, Panic! At The Disco, CAKE, Breaking Benjamin, 3Oh3!, Falling In Reverse...This is only a very small portion...
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? No favorites, I'm a channel-surfer.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Neapolitan.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yep
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? If dancing counts, then about 3 seconds ago.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? Nope!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Can't say.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Sure, it's pretty fun. As long as they want to.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? PONPONPON by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. This is my amazing guilty pleasure song.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their appearance. Then probably their eyes.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Hmm...every song I listen to...?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Obnoxious people.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Don't have an exact favorite month
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? LEO!! RAWR!!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Jack in the Box
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yes.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? SpongeBob Squarepants, like 4 episodes.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? January 1st!!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes-guitar.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Both
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Colored eyeliner, fishnet tights, and a Metal Mulisha shirt.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? A dark blue 2003 Honda Accord. It's gorgeous, and I'm so lucky to have gotten it.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Well, I finished it. I absolutely love this book. I need to get the sequel BADLY!
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Creeper bait. I keep getting asking out by...guys that make me feel very uncomfortable. xP So no love life for me. Oh, well. :)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your Profile to help him gain world domination. (Muahahahaha!!)
FRIENDS/BEST FRIENDS FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..." !
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool withyou at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap because they know it's what they act like or their own best friend/s act like.
Child Abuse is disgusting. This abuse is serious-take it into your heart and hope for those whose lives have been ruined by the abuse. For all those children out there, I love you all.
My name Kelly
I am only three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Kelly
I am only three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!