The Girl Most Likely To . . . set the world on fire, hold an absolutely gorgeous Euro guy in total captivity, steal 5 million dollars worth of jewelry from Tiffany's, set up a satirical gossip site under an alias, marry a millionaire, murder Paris Hilton and slowly torture the evil that is universally known as Miley Cyrus, stalk Gaspard Ulliel (the gorgeous guy who is my avatar) until he panics and gives in, bring forth world peace, and wear strappy sandals doing it.
Name: I go by many names and many internet aliases, but I prefer to be called Nikkie. So, charmed to meet you, mates. Or not. Depends on who/what you are.
Age: My age? It doesn't really matter, for age is just a number. I may only be sixteen, but I'm wise and my soul is old (HA! I wish).
Fictional Characters I Have Huge Crushes On
1. Sirius Black - a young Sirius Black, that is. Loved him ever since I read "Snape's Worst Memory". He's a decent guy but he isn't boring. In fact, you could say he's a wicked chap. Love him, I truly do.
2. Dylan McKay - from Beverly Hills 90210. I was watching re-runs and I wasn't really paying attention until the scene where Brenda tells Dylan, "I like your butt . . . I mean, your bike" and the cool, enigmatic Dylan replies, "Well, thank you" and "Hop on . . . my bike, that is" and I just fell for him just like that.
3. Chuck Bass (TV Gossip Girl) - hello! He's Chuck Bass.
4. Hector "Jesse" de Silva - from the "Mediator" books by Meg Cabot. Loved him when he was kicking Paul's butt in Haunted. And . . . awwwwwwww. He's just the sweetest guy ever.
5. Remy LeBeau - 'nuff said.