Author has written 6 stories for S.A.
Hi! Ni hao! Hajimamashite! What'up! Anyo Haseyo! Hello!
Name:Daphane (pronounced Da-Fe-ni)
Pen name: Mikaela (Mika, to be short)
I'm just a typical schoolgirl who loves to read and write.
A total chocoholic Xp I love Chocolate !! ( But never a sweet-holic)
I'm a sucker for Romance novels...Twiheart (not tht much anymore)...Judith Mcnaught...Jude Deveraux...
I have an intense craving for mystery, wizardry...magic n adventure. Trust me you do not want to see my booklist.
I'm an independant Lady at heart who shall conquer the universe with my write-ups n ingenious plan (inspired by Artemis Fowl).
Hope v all could b good friends~
Loves Manga ALOT...but still very picky.
My list of Fave Manga
# Special A ( I recommend to those who want a good laugh)
#Vampire knight (Those aiming to be a manga artist)
#Gakuen Alice ( A mystery in stored for you)
#Show Princess (check it out in MangaFox)
#Detective Conan (I juz adore mysteries)
#Ouke no Monshou / Daughter of the Nile (Starcrossed lovers mushy stories but the leading lady is incredible)
#Fairy Tail (Way updated than Animax)
#Charisma Doll (It's a short Manga thts sweet n lovable)
#Codebreaker (I got my sadistic streak here, courtesy of my friend, Jaz)
And the list goes on...and on (these are the short-listed ones)
You'll be expecting alot from me. Mainly alot of Fanfics though. But trust me you'll not be dissapointed.
However... just a little warning, I tend to keep my readers tensed up. Hope you'll like the first story! Onegai Shimasu.
Plus just a little inside info: There'll be a twist, of course (i'll let it slide now)
NOTE: I DO NOT OWN S.A.
Something INCREDIBLY FUNNY~
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.