Poll: Do you believe in ghosts? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Beelzebub/べるぜバブ.
The Standard FFN Author's Profile
Name: Amihan. Formerly known as MoonlightsServant, pgtwlosh.
Age: Somewhere between 0 and 100.
Gender: Female. Probably.
Nationality: I'm Waray on my mother's side, apparently Bikolano on my Dad's side, but born in Manila, so I'm technically Tagalog by birth (I think?). Or Waray-Bikolano. Can't speak a lick of Bikolano though, and I only know a few words in Waray, such as the following: "Maupay, motherfuckers."
Languages: English, Tagalog/Filipino, and some knowledge of Japanese words (thanks to anime) and Waray (thanks to my relatives). I'm no good at Tagalog though, and I mainly write in English.
Fandoms: Probably too many to ever fit this profile, but my main fandom is Naruto, and I've been in this fandom for what, 2009? That's 5 years worth of fangirl-ing there, baby
Formerly also in the Beelzebub fandom 'til the manga got axed (hell, it was all I had left after the anime got cancelled) and I'm still a little sour over it. Okay, maybe a LOT sour. I can't even reread it without getting annoyed, let alone write/draw for it.
Some other former fandoms I was in: Pokemon, Harry Potter, Legion of Super Heroes (Animates Series), Avatar: the Last Airbender.It's not that I stopped loving the shows, I just haven't been as active in the fandom as I used to be (trust me, I had my time obsessing over each and every one of these). At least, compared to my main fandom.
Likes: Being lazy. Fandoms. Drawing. Reading. Writing. Cosplay.
I don't necessarily like having copy-pastes on a profile, since for me they unnecessarily and excessively lengthen a profile page to the point where I stop giving a damn and just skip it all 'till the end, but these are too good to pass up. I'll still probably remove them later, though.
See that above there? I actually had the first part as one of my activities in my Computer Class book in the fourth grade.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou art a) writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Speshul Snowflakes Section
A thank you to the reviewers of my story, "Akatsuki Kunoichi?", who stayed through it even though it's probably the worst thing I've ever written. (Well, notrly, since after digging through my old sketch notebooks I found a bunch of god awful fanfics that made me bleach my eyes after reading them, but you get the point.)
Namely, they consist of: MaDDiEsayzHiLOLZz, XxMeepChanxX, Echo Uchiha, Mahduree.x, greentea56, arusi, Noel14, and Obscene-Ecstasy
I'd especially like to thank raeven.kate (also known as K.T.) and addster, since the former gave me great advice for my story and has been giving me great advice since, and the latter was kind enough to beta and go over my horrible fic long after it was discontinued.
I also wanted to mention The Deidara Effect here, who's profile not only inspired my last profile update, but is actually the first person whose ever got me to read a yaoi fic long after my weabou phase ended, said fic being her story, "Groceries". Sadly, she is no longer in the Naruto fandom anymore.
This is the end of my profile. Thank you for wasting God-knows-how long of a time reading through my bullshit. :P
|Community:||The Ninja Lounge|