Poll: Do you believe in ghosts? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Beelzebub/べるぜバブ.
Shit You Could Care Less About (A.K.A. Stuff that Happens in Moonlight's Life)
It's the 29th of June right now, smack dab in the middle of the rainy season here in this cold tropical country and I'm coming down with a fever. Or a cold. Or body pains. I'm not really sure. All I'm really aware of is that my back aches, my head hurts and I really should be either sleeping/eating right now. Not remaking this profile for all you people to see.
But, since I had spare time on my hands (ergo I'm being a stubborn bitch and ignoring my body pains for the most part), I decided to re-haul my profile since it's practically screaming to be killed with fire.
So here I am right now, half-passed out with some small awareness of what's going around me. Wish me luck.
Name: It's Moonlight.
Age: I am an immortal being that shall soon rule the world through cookies, therefore I have no age.
Gender: Female. Probably. Last time I checked I don't have any nuts, so I'm probably female. Despite how I act.
Nationality: I am a Filipina. That is all.
Religion: Religion? What do you speak of? I have many beliefs. All superstitious and illogical and non-sense. I am also the head of the Potato Tribe. But the law says I'm required to tell you that I'm a Catholic.
A Favorite Quote: "Stupidity killed the Cat. Curiosity was framed."
Likes and Dislikes: I like many things, and dislike many things as well, yet I am too lazy to tell you.
Places Where You'll Find Me: http://silver-bluewind.deviantart.com/
Things I'm Supposed to Do But Will Probably Never Finish:
- Two Request fics for Echo Uchiha (One NaruSaku Angst Break-up with Eventual NaruHina; One ItaIno).
- A Request fic for raeven.kate (Deidara and Akatsuki Family/Friendship/Comfort Fic).
- Rewriting and Revising "Akatsuki Kunoichi?".
- Giving Life to the various Plot Bunnies in my head.
- Finishing my damn forums.
- Just about everything else.
Progress So-Far On "Akatsuki Kunoichi?":
Notes: Well, I think at the very least I'm progressing. Somewhat. I have rough drafts on most of my OCs (All 5 of them) concerning their backgrounds, history, personality and appearance. Though I'm not yet finished with them anytime soon.
I've also drafted various minor OCs, some which just randomly popped into my head and the others intentionally conceived as supporting cast for the main five. You know, like family, friends, teammates, yatta yatta yatta. The random ones will probably just be featured in the story somewhat.
I also have a slight semblance of how the plot would go in my head, but I still need to fix a lot of kinks and I still have to figure out how to introduce them.
HOWEVER, I do have some good news. I finally have a new title for that crap-shit of a story! YUSH!! I won't say what it is though. Don't want to spoil the surprise. ;P Though I will say it's a bit too...girly, for my tastes. But it fits.
Above anything else, I also plan to do something new with the story. Since it's more or less a crap-fic that slightly resembles crack, I'm aiming to rewrite it as an actual crack!fic. Y'know, like the characters are intentionally insane and are not just a result of shitty writing.
It's gonna be different from the actual revision of the story, the one that follows canon (well, as much as an OC story can follow canon, anyways), and will probably only last shortly, like 5 chapters at the very least.
That's just about it. Stay tuned, my loyal 2 or 3 fans, for more news about the horribly fantarded story that is Akatsuki Kunoichi! ;P
Other Important things About Akatsuki Kunoichi:
The "Submit Your OC" Tidbit of the story is now CLOSED. My most sincere apologies, but none of the OCs submitted in will be used for the story.
You see, that was started because despite how idiotic of a fanbrat I was, I managed to foresee that the five OCs I already had would need more poor souls to skip in the happy fields of Suedom with them. And thus the contest was born.
Thankfully, after a good 2 years I'd matured enough to be able to develop my own minor OCs to act as the supporting cast. Yet again, I'm sorry that your OCs won't be able to feature in the story, since I already have my own cast and SYOCs are against the rules.
That is all.
I don't necessarily like having copy-pastes on a profile, since for me they unnecessarily and excessively lengthen a profile page to the point where I stop giving a damn and just skip it all 'till the end, but these are too good to pass up.
I'll still probably remove them later, though.
Note: The sentences in braces are little pieces of my input. Just so you know.
If you can read this message, you are smart because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can
sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod
as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
Here's my input: This piece of utterly false crap continues to impress us due to the increasingly sagging education levels of Americans.
First it's Harvard, then Yale, then Cambridge. Okay. Consistency.
Second, "you must be smart if you can read this because two billion people can't." Just because you're literate does not mean your IQ is significantly higher than an orangutan's ass. There. I said it.
Finally, in a way this is a cheap magician's trick, because the only reason people can read the scrambled words is because they aren't very scrambled. Fixing the first and last letters means 2 and 3 letter words don't change at all, and 4 letter words just swap the middle letters. That's the bulk of our vocabulary. Try making a sentence with very long words, and our ability to read words "as a whole" mysteriously vanishes. To wit:
Bblaaesl pryleas pnmrrioefg sllaimy aeoulltsby dvrseee clbrpmaaoe tteenmrat.
is incomprehensible, because now every word is truly scrambled, with the first and last letters being an insignificant proportion of the total. So sorry all of you that thought you had academic backing to your poor spelling and grammar skills. They do matter, because baseball players performing similarly absolutely deserve comparable treatment.
Copy and paste this on your profile if you just realized how gullible you were for falling for that, or if you just want to spread the terrible truth.
[...See that above there? I actually had the first part as one of my activities in my Computer Class book in the fourth grade.
I slowly continue to lose all faith in humanity.]
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou art a) writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Speshul Snowflakes Section
A thank you to the reviewers of my story, "Akatsuki Kunoichi?", who stayed through it even though it's probably the worst thing I've ever written. (Well, notrly, since after digging through my old sketch notebooks I found a bunch of god awful fanfics that made me bleach my eyes after reading them, but you get the point.)
Namely, they consist of: MaDDiEsayzHiLOLZz, XxMeepChanxX, Echo Uchiha, Mahduree.x, greentea56, arusi, Noel14, and Obscene-Ecstasy
I'd especially like to thank raeven.kate (also known as K.T.) and addster, since the former gave me great advice for my story and has been giving me great advice since, and the latter was kind enough to beta and go over my horrible fic long after it was discontinued.
I also wanted to mention The Deidara Effect here, who's profile not only inspired my last profile update, but is actually the first person whose ever got me to read a yaoi fic long after my weabou phase ended, said fic being her story, "Groceries". Sadly, she is no longer in the Naruto fandom anymore.
This is the end of my profile. Thank you for wasting God-knows-how long of a time reading through my bullshit. :P
Unsafe External Link