Poll: What POV do you like best? Vote Now!
Author has written 65 stories for Darkest Powers, House of Night, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Loveless, Junjō Romantica, Big Time Rush, NCIS, House, M.D., Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Gravitation, and iCarly.
My profile picture is of my sugar glider, Squirt.
Birthday: July 7
Pets: 3 permanent sugar gliders: Sophie, Squirt, and Mo; occasional sugar glider joeys: none currently; a puppy: Sammy; a hedgehog: Mia; a rat: Einstein; and two cats: Cloud and Tiger.
Sexuality: Panromantic Demisexual (basically only platonically interested anyone of any gender until I get to know them well.)
Relationship Status: Taken :) 11 months and counting
What I Write: mostly poetry, occasionally failures of short stories, fanfiction. You can find me under the same name on fictionpress.com, if you're interested.
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Animal: Horse
Books: Mercy Thompson Series, White Fang, My Sister's Keeper, The Host...
Shows/Movies: The Mentalist (Show), Dexter, NCIS, Criminal Minds, The Dog Whisperer, Pittbulls and Parolees, The Island, The Others, Lilo and Stitch, World War Z...
Anime/Manga: Wild Adapter, Junjou Romantica, Gravitation, Loveless, Strawberry Panic, Sekaiichi Hatsoukoi...
Music: The XX, Oomph!, Three Days Grace, Keith Urban, Nickelback, Sick Puppies, Alex Goot, Lady Antebellum...
I do believe that covers all the bases. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk or are looking for a beta.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
People waiting for updates: I'm suffering from a strong case a writer's block, so it could be a while. Also, I'm not sure I'm really all that into writing fanfiction anymore... Sorry. Just don't have any inspiration lately. Feel free to check out my stuff on FP (pretty much only poetry though so be warned). Anyways, I'm going to be reworking old stuff and (hopefully) making it better before doing sequels/continuations so look out for it.
8/4/2013: And that note has been there forever. I started reworking a grand total of two stories and just never got around to posting them. Or finishing the rest for that matter... Anyways, this time I actually am going through everything. Deleting stories that just flat out suck (mostly stuff written before I figured writing out. so, like, 2009-10 stuff), making corrections, and deleting author's notes. And, of course, redoing and updating fics that need it. Old author's notes are cringe worthy... To the point where I'm embarrassed to direct friends here. So, at the very least, I'm ditching those and will try to limit those to one per story/chapter. Really, they're like a diary of breakups and mood swings.