Author has written 8 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Digimon, NCIS, Harry Potter, South Park, and Bleach.
*A Bleached Hogwarts update: One more chapter to go! Maybe two! Then A Bleached Hogwarts will officially be done! I have several other stories I'm working on at the same time, so please bare with me a little longer. Thanks! FIGHTING!
My name is Cynthia Rodriguez but some call me Cindy. My username for almost every site where I need a username is MoonGCyn.
I am a registered BETA reader but am not currently accepting works, as I need to focus on my own stories first. However, please feel free to read my Beta Reader's profile before requesting my assistance. Thanks.
I also happen to have one kidney. When a person is born, they start off with one whole kidney that eventually splits in two. Mine didn't split all the way, so now i have one kidney shaped like a horseshoe. Just an interesting fact.
RIGHT NOW I'M OBSESSED WITH K-POP GROUP BIGBANG! (NOT THE STUPID TV SHOW, BIGBANG THEORY) In May of 2012, I HAD AN OVERWHELMING URGE TO LISTEN TO BIGBANG AGAIN AND I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO NOTHING ELSE EVER SINCE. HAVEN'T HEARD A SINGLE ENGLISH SONG SINCE THEN. CAR RADIO TURNED OFF AND IPOD ALWAYS ON. BIGBANG ALWAYS PLAYING.
I am currently the author of 6 stories and I have finished five of them. For information on which, visit the bottom of my profile for lists of
Works In Progress
That girl you just called fat? She's O/D-ing on diet pills. That girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on makeup just so people may like her. That boy you just tripped? He gets abused enough at home. Remember the man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. Remember that woman with the distorted face? She was in a gas explosion. People dont have to hurt. Copy and paste this to your profile if you're against bullying and sign your name at the end. 99% of you won't. Be that 1%. I am. MoonGCyn
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Ninety-six percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
Moo! I'm a fish
I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you!
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces
Don't follow in my foot steps, I walk into walls!
What is the capital of Texas? T!
I did not hit you...I simply high-fived your face.
Save the world! (It's the only planet with chocolate!)
I'm the type of person that can watch hundreds of horror movies and not get scared but would scream at the top of my lungs when toast pops out of the toaster.
It's a beautiful day...now watch some idiot screw it up.
Sometimes I wish I was a monkey...so I can throw bananas at people and it would be legal.
If a robot does the robot, would it still be called the robot, or is it just dancing?
What do I do when I see someone extremely gorgeous? I stare, I smile and when I get tired, I put the mirror down. ;)
The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why learn?
I'm the kind of person that can spend hours trying to drown a fish.
Hey YOU! Yeah, you. No, not you... The other guy. You right there! Yes, you. Do you like tacos?
I dream of a better tomorrow when chickens can cross roads without their motives being questioned.
Do it today. It might be illegal tomorrow.
Children: You spend the first two years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk. You then spend the next sixteen years of their lives telling them to sit down and shut up.
Only in America: can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance, do banks leave their doors open and then chain their pens to the counters, do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering, do people order a double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke, do we leave cars worth thosands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage
Junk is what you have had for years and throw it away three weeks before you need it.
I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.
Thought of the day: Some people are like slinkies. They don't have a purpose, but they bring a smile to your face when you see them falling down the stairs.
There are three types of people in the world: Those who can count and those who can't.
The police never think its as funny as you do.
Life is like a movie: If you are sad- Drama. If you are afraid- Suspence. If you are angry- action. When you look in the mirror- horror. Now you are smiling- That's comedy.
My imaginary friends think you have some serious problems.
I run with sissors...It makes me feel dangerous
Everything good in life is either illegal, fattening or bad.
10 ways to annoy people. 1. Name your dog "dog" 2. Holler random numbers while someone is counting 3. Begin all your sentences with "Ooh la la!" 4. Speak only in a "robot" voice 5. Wear your pants backwards. 6. Ask people what gender they are 7. Ask the waitress for an exrea seat for your imaginary friend 8. Sing along at the opera 9. Mow your lawn with sissors 10. Honk and wave to strangers.
If a turtle loses his shell, is he naked or homeless?
Silence is golden. Ducktape is silver.
"If there are any idiots in the room, will they please stand up," the sarcastic teacher said. After a long silence, one freshman rose to his feet. "Now then mister, why do you consider yourself an idiot?" enquired the teacher. "Well, actually, I don't," said the student, "I just hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."
Things that have a point
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there are never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe you should look up to see who you're complaining to, because maybe that special someone is right there hanging onto your every word as usual, while screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
Top Five Favorite Anime (in order from most favorite):
1) Yu Yu Hakusho
3) Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
4) GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka
5) Mahou Shojou Madoka Magica
Top Five Favorite Manga:
1) Yu Yu Hakusho
3) Juvenile Orion
4) Tegami Bachi
5) La Corda d'Oro
Top Five Favorite T.V. Shows:
1) NCIS (not LA)
2) The Walking Dead
3) Star Trek: The Next Generation
4) Criminal Minds
5) Quantum Leap
Top Five Favorite Korean Dramas:
1) I Am Sam (I Am Your Teacher; 아이 엠 샘)
2) Shut Up Flower Boy Band (닥치고 꽃미남 밴드)
3) Flower Boy Next Door (이웃집 꽃미남)
4) Iris (아이리스)
5) Boys Over Flowers (꽃보다 남자)
Top Five Favorite Video Games:
1) Dark Cloud (PS2)
2) Elite Beat Agents (DS)
3) Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics (GBA)
4) The Sims 2 (PS2)
5) Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Zombies (Xbox 360)
Top Five Favorite Movies:
1) 19 Nineteen (나의 19세)
2) Nightmare on Elm Street
3) 71: Into the Fire (포화 속으로)
5) Nightmare Before Christmas
Top Five Favorite Books:
1) Love At Stake series by Kerrelyn Sparks
2) Mercy Thompson novels by Patricia Briggs
3) Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
4) The House of Night series by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
5) Aisling Grey series by Katie MacAlister
Top Five Favorite Music Artists:
2) GD & T.O.P.
3) B.A.P (비에이피)
5) Yang Hyun Suk (Papa YG)
Stories I Have Completed:
1) Two Strange Children and an Odd Demon - Crossover of Yu Yu Hakusho and Digimon Reviews: 11, Hits: 115,181
2) George - Digimon (one-shot) Reviews: 4, Hits: 356
3) Dolly Hiei - Yu Yu Hakusho Reviews: 32, Hits: 3,098
4) Never Make Mimi Cry - Digimon (one-shot) Reviews: 7, Hits: 837
5) The Worst Case - NCIS Reviews: 84, Hits: 26,212
6) If Children Ruled the World - NCIS (one-shot)
Works In Progress:
1) A Bleached Hogwarts (currently on hiatus) Crossover of Bleach and Harry Potter Reviews: 512, Hits: 115,181 (WOO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!)
2) What Was Once Innocent Fun South Park Two-shot
UNFORTUNATELY I CAN NO LONGER WRITE OUT PREVIEWS FOR FUTURE STORIES. I HAVE RECENTLY HAD A READER, WHO SHALL BE UNNAMED, PM ME SAYING THAT THERE IS SOMEONE GOING AROUND COPYING OTHER WRITER'S WORK. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT AND SO, HAVE DECIDED NOT TO POST SUMMARIES UNTIL THE STORIES ARE COMPLETED AND POSTED MYSELF. THEN I WILL POST THE SUMMARIES UNDER THE STORY TITLE LIKE NORMAL. ANY OTHER AUTHORS SHOULD PROBABLY WATCH OUT AS WELL.
Possible Future Stories:
1) All For You NCIS (4 1/2 Chapters written so far)
2) Duelist Potter Crossover of Harry Potter and YuGiOh (1 Chapter written so far)
3) Magical Motou Crossover of YuGiOh and Harry Potter (Chapters will be started after above story is complete)
4) Tentei in Space Crossover of Yu Yu Hakusho and Star Trek: The Next Generation (2 1/2 Chapters written so far)
5) Backtrace (may change) NCIS (2 Chapter written so far)
6) Hear Me NCIS (2 Chapters written so far)
7) title unknown Crossover of NCIS and Eloise at the Plaza (1/2 Chapter written so far)
8) title unknown Crossover of NCIS and Yu Yu Hakusho (1 Chapter Written so far)
9) Like a Child NCIS (3 Chapters written so far)
10) Haunted NCIS (1 Chapter written so far; similar to Letting Go)
11) Goo Star Trek: TNG (summary complete)
12) title unknown Crossover of NCIS and Law & Order: SVU (1/2 Chapter written so far)
13) Title Unknown Digimon (rough summary completed so far)
14) Street Kids NCIS (Chapter one finished; takes place after Letting Go. Not necessarily a sequel.)
15) The Gibbs Family NCIS (rough summary completed)
16) Mama Dear (may change) NCIS (summary complete)
19) Being Human (may change) Yu Yu Hakusho (may become a xover with Digimon)
20) Title Unknown NCIS (rough summary complete)
21) Letting Go NCIS (rough summary complete)
22) What's My Worth? NCIS (rough summary complete)
23) The Life and Times of HJP: Abridged Harry Potter (Chapter 2 complete, 3 in progress)
24) Virtual Reality: It's Just a Game NCIS (Chapter one complete; will be a crossover with a video game but haven't decided which one.)
HOPE YOU LIKE MY STORIES AND THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO VISIT MY PROFILE! FIGHTING!