Author has written 4 stories for Inkheart, and Harry Potter.
Welcome to the weird thoughts and ideas that appear in my head after i read, watch or listen to something that i like.
Right now i LOVE...
I tend to go through phases of what i like but i think you all can probably figure out what im into at the minute by whatever im writing about.
(oh and just in case you missed it i am COMPLETELY obssessed with Dean Winchester from supernatural and the guy that plays him Jensen Ackles.)
Anyway enough about me, please read my stories and tell me what you think because i love to write and would love to know all your opinions, good points, bad points, whatever you all can think of. And if you have any ideas for what you think i should write about next please share cos i am open to suggestions!
Currently working on: typing up the next chapters of my new story: Falling From Grace.
Name: Grace Maria Blackseyer (also known as Maria Seyer)
Age: She is in the same year as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
Hair: Long, dark hair (usually with a colourful streak in there somewhere)
Current Residence: Blackseyer Lake
Occupation: Singer(A/N I actually hated to do this but I needed her to be famous in her own right so that she could kind of be in the same boat as Harry. Also I needed her to have the tools and resources to know certain people and get into certain kinds of trouble. I promise it isn’t a major plot point and as we go along it will become even less important to the story).
Personality: She is proud, brave, quite confidant and very talkative. Sometimes she can be a bit manipulative and can have a bit of a high opinion of herself but she is very loyal and she’s not afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
Background Information: Her mother died and her father left the picture when she was a year old. Since then she has bounced from foster home to foster home until she turned ten. On her tenth birthday she was adopted by Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy.
IMPORTANT: I know in the first few chapters she can be seen as a bit annoying and self-important but she has grown up with people like the Malfoys who generally think they are better than everybody else. However, she does get brought down a few pegs and becomes much more likable so don’t give up on the story so quickly! Hope you all enjoy it!
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
Pick up lines...
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man : If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Annoying things to do on an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
Things that actually made me giggle to myself and cause the rest of my family to think that I've finally gone insane:
AA is for quitters!
The more I learn, the less I understand.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
It's all fun and games until someone get hurt...then its hilarious.
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit while you're ahead"?
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall downstairs
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is full.
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiousity was framed.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
I live in my own little world. But it's okay, they know me there.
Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
When in doubt, make up words!
I was going to take over the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
Why do companies offer you "free gifts?" Since when has a gift NOT been free?
Why aren't safety pins as safe as they say they are?
Wouldn't it be smart to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
( \_/ )