Author has written 13 stories for Stargate: SG-1, Sanctuary, and Coronation Street.
Fanfiction is one of my many passions along with singing (in private so as not to distress anyone), playing the piano (composing), walking (or hiking when my health allows for it), photography (especially pictures of nature), and of course I do like a bit of tv (the inspiration zone for my fanfics).
My family are the most important thing in my life, along with my close friends. I am no social butterfly, I prefer one-on-ones to group socialising. I just feel like you get more quality time and you can develop stronger friendships and relationships that way :) That being said, I love making new friends so feel free to drop me a PM any time :)
I strongly believe that you should live in the moment, take each day as it comes and enjoy it because you just don't know what's around the corner. Life's way too short.
Side Note: For some reason my profile has started showing my location as USA - I have no clue why and can only assume its a glitch in the system. I live in the UK! lol.
Current Story progress:
* Evolution (sanctuary - helen/niko) - chapter nine coming soon =)
* Distance (coronation street - carla/peter) - chapter fifteen coming soon.
* sanctuary teslen (Helen/Nikola challenges)
* sanctuary teslen - (sequel to 'Not Afraid')
* sanctuary willen (Helen/Will)
* stargate (sam/jack) - because I do adore this ship, but I seriously need to rewatch before attempting to write more on this couple :)
* corrie (carla/peter) - "Worth Waiting For" - multichapter WIP.
Some quotes I like :)
“He speaketh not, and yet there lies a conversation in his eyes.”
(Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
"There is no hiding from yourself."
"The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it."
(Richard Dean Anderson obv!)
"I myself have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat"
(Rebecca West, 1913)
“The less we use our eyes the more we see.”