Author has written 7 stories for Series Of Unfortunate Events, Handy Manny, Magic School Bus, Drake & Josh, Replacements, Last of the Summer Wine, and iCarly.
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: "Demonica" and "Saved By Fleemco" will be deleted and reposted at a later date. Same with "Leaving the Past Behind". I'm sorry for the inconvenience but there are other things requiring my attention right now. When I have my chaotic life under control again, I'll get back to my stories. It's true what they say, addiction doesn't only hurt the addict.
You want to click the link above. If you love animals and hate people who are cruel to them, then you have to sign this petition. I got this from a friend of mine.
Name: Jessica (that's my first name, but most people just call me Holly)
Hair color: Strawberry Blonde (yes, I'm aware that puts me in the ginger category and yes I do have freckles and fair skin, and I do have quick temper if you're unfortunate enough to set me off!)
Eye color: Green
Tattoos?: A symbol for unity on my ankle
Piercings?: I had 3 in each earlobe, two in each cartilage, bellybutton, tongue, and clit, but I took them all out, so now I just wear one pair of earrings. I still have the holes, though.
Smoke/Drink?: I smoke heavily and drink sometimes.
Education: High school graduate and college dropout
Religion: Eclectic Witch
Occupation: Unemployed, taking some time off due to bereavement (past: Student, Waitress, Customer Service Agent)
Relationship status: Single
It's hard to place me in one category and I don't even try. I'm the girl who can combine wacky and stylish and make it look good. I can make a frumpy stage costume look stylish and keep a nice manicure while playing volleyball. I can wrestle my sister for a cute pair of sandals while we're out shopping. I can write fanfiction in class and manage to make good grades. I adore drama, but I like comedy too and I'm a sucker for a nice gory, violent, horror movie. I think blood and guts are cool. I love video games and I love makeup. I'm not a tomboy and I'm not a girly girl, I'm just me.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile(I'm currently obsessed with Dolores Umbridge )
If you are proven to be a "mythical" creature copy and paste this onto your profile (I'm a witch,)
If you are crazy and pround of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your pen-name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, Miss Apple , warm summer days, Diamondchild, Mystcal-magickal-wytch, JessicaWitch,
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY
I am the boy who never finished high school because I got called a fag everyday.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMT s stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian,
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS--
If you have ever admired a star from another country, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list:JessicaWitch,
If your favorite thing to do is read/write fanfiction and would give up food before giving up fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profle and add your name to the list:JessicaWitch,
If you've ever had an amazing teacher who you'd do anything for, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list:JessicaWitch
If you've ever been in love with someone who you knew you couldn't have, but longed for a chance with them, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list:JessicaWitch
If you've ever kissed someone without their consent, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever gone through a traumatic event and you've never quite gotten over it, copy and paste this into your profile
Here are some copy and paste things to describe me
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework insted of doing it. Crazy is downloading all of Twilight and New Moon off the books on C.D. from the libary, and listening to them over and over again. Crazy is when you don't say a thing about yourself in your fanfiction bio but insted yell random things that make you lafe. Crazy is when you start getting antisocial because you want to read instead of hanging out with your friends. Crazy is when you laugh about how Edward Cullen thinks Bella is DEAD in New Moon, even though it's a very serious matter, and your sister hears you and asks why you're laughing so loud and you tell her and she just cries about it because she thinks it's sad. Crazy is when you headbang to a slow song, or become odsessed with the song "Let it Die" by Three Days Grace because it reminds you of Edward Cullen for some odd reason. Crazy is naming your winter jacket Mr. Puffy and your best friend naming hers Mrs. Puffy and letting them marry for the winter. Crazy is when you are taking a math test and go over on your scrap sheet of paper to work out the problem, and start drawing spirals until the teacher goes five minutes left! Crazy is having a major arguement with your friend...and i mean major...its still going on and it has already been a year...about which one is better: pudding or jello. Then at the end of the winter, they both retire and divorce each other. Crazy is when you go into target, ask the lady at the snack counter for diet water, make spy noises whipping through (in your best spy pose of course) the dressing room, when ou hide in the clothing racks saying things like "pick me" or "yes. i will maike you look fat", racing your friends inside baskets with your best friend pushing you, then yelling "Holly is as nutty as squirrell poo!". Crazy is talking on the phone with your best friend while chatting online with the same friend about a totally random subject. Crazy is going through other peoples profiles just looking for stuff to add to yours. Crazy is spending 200 on 11 books. Crazy is busting out laughing like a fool at nothing at all on a bus and then five minutes later sobbing uncontrolably and screaming about needing your pills. I've been there. I've done that. I'm proud to be crazy! If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Another Survey from Runa!
Number your 12 favourite Harry Potter characters, in no particular
1. Dolores Umbridge
2. Severus Snape
3. Cornelious Fudge
4. Albus Dumbledore
5. Luna Lovegood
6. Sybill Trelawney
7. Minerva McGonagall
8. Petunia Dursley
9. Mafalda Hopkirk
10. Percy Weasley
11. Molly Weasley
12. Bellatrix Lestrange
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Sybill Trelawney/Molly Weasley, it's possible, but not very probable.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? NO! EEEEEEWWWWW!!
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? If Bellatrix Lestrange somehow managed to get Petunia Dursley pregnant then we're talking about one heck of a baby, not to mention how Vernon and Rudolfus would react!
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? No, not about Mafalda Hopkirk, but I want to write one.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? I love fics about Severus Snape and Sybill Trelawney! They would make the most awesome het couple ever!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Luna Lovegood/Mafalda Hopkirk or Luna Lovegood/Percy Weasley? Um I don't think so. Luna Lovegood/Percy Weasley might work though.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? If Minerva McGonagall walked in on Severus Snape and Bellatrix Lestrange having sex, she'd probably go to Dumbledore about it.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. What happens when a Ministry employee falls in love with his boss? Cornelious Fudge/Percy Weasley LOL!
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Dolores Umbridge/Petunia Dursley fluff? Maybe, but I haven't read one. I could write one though.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Minerva McGonagall/Bellatrix Lestrange? Hurt/Comfort? "Cross Over to the Good Side" Oooh, I just had an idea! I'll post one about that one!
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? Minerva McGonagall deflowering Dolores Umbridge. They could be fighting and all of a sudden just go at each other hot and heavy and then later Dolores tells Minerva that she was a virgin before they did it. Oooooh! Another idea! My plot, no one take it!
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Yeah and so do I.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? I don't think I've seen anyone draw Molly Weasley.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Severus Snape/Albus Dumbledore/Luna Lovegood, um maybe.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? "Oh, Minister!"
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? "A Lonely Little Petunia"
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Dolores Umbridge/Sybill Trelawney/Bellatrix Lestrange. Warning: sexual torture and rape. (Bellatrix would torture Sybill and Dolores sexually and then Dolores would rape Sybill because Sybill would not consent to sex with her.)
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? "Shampoo should be banned, people who don't use it are sexier" LOL!
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Copy and paste this if you hate child abuse!!
If you ABSOLUTLEY REFUSE to die by suffocating, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love to sadistically torture your favourite characters in your stories, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you've ever hurt your face smiling.
If you support homosexuality, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
I cried when I read this and I hope y'all will have the same compassion.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
--Yes I'm a 90s kid. We can bring some of this back! But only if we repost it and get the word out! Come on 90s kids, let's go back to the simple life!
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: Erts (Candidate for Goddess; ULTIMATE CRUSH!), Syrup (Yes! Pretty Cure 5 GoGo), Odd (Code Lyoko), Hippo (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch; not THAT much!), Kouji, Willis, Flamedramon, Silphymon (Digimon; I began shipping the last two as a shounen-ai couple), Death the Kid (Soul Eater), Itsuki Meidoin (Heartcatch Pretty Cure), Hyacinth Bucket (Keeping Up Appearances), Winnifred, Mary and sarah Sanderson (Hocus Pocus)
1. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
(what happened to 2?)
3. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
Emleoae (pronounced em-LAY-o-WAH)
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Green Chocolate Soy Milk
5. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
6. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Random survey I found and decided to take
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
But how did we get here? -Vampire Diaries, Volume 2, The Return: Shadow Souls
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A pair of jeans on my kitchen table.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11:00, man I was way off.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Those damn cicadas and my cat whining to be let out of her room.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My coffee cup.
9. What are you wearing?
A light pink short nightie with black bows on it.
10. Did you dream last night?
I stayed up all night which is why I'm having more coffee.
11. When did you last laugh?
While I was reading Art Geeks and Prom Queens at 4 in the morning and something not even really funny happened in the book, but since I was staying up all night, everything was funny.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A Chinese calender, a painting of a waterfall I did when I was 14, a cafe mirror, a KISS poster, two golden old ladies, a coffee clock, a picture of Jesus (mom's), seashell windchimes, some framed magazine art thing (mom's again), fruits and vegetables, family portraits, fine china, Italian wall art, and last but not least: flowers.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A double-ended cicada, but I may have been imagining it because I was smoking pot. It had a head on both ends!
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's fun. Something to do while I get my coffees in me.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Miss Congeniality, I was watching it this morning.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A library and a private jet. Then I'd donate most of the rest, but I'd keep a little for myself.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have a speech impediment. I lisp.
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Tax churches. I'm sorry, but they need to be taxed just like everyone else. If churches were taxed the economy would be in a lot better shape. I'd also end wars and make everyone get along with each other. Oh, and gay marriages would be so legal!
19. Do you like to dance?
I dance all the time. I'm currently working on an interpretive dance about Nature because I want to be a ribbon dancer in the circus if I don't become the teacher that I've always wanted to be.
20. George Bush:
Fucked up our economy.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, England sounds like a great place. If I do wind up joining the circus, I want to join one in England and travel all over the place.
copy and paste this to your profile if your still a kid in the inside.
Unsafe External Link