Author has written 10 stories for Twilight, House of Night, Supernatural, Mel Beeby Agent Angel, Harry Potter, and Star Wars.
Hey, it’s Nostariel Nightshadow.
I’m a female and I’ve been writing as long as I can remember.
I love the Harry Potter series; I just love the marauders map and the bit where it insults Snape, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. The marauders are among my favourite characters and the sections of the books with them (Especially the young marauders - still I do feel kind of sorry for Snape when they are picking on him). It is good to see Lupin and Sirius in the books because Harry finally has someone who cares about him. I do not count Dumbledore in people who care about Harry cause I feel he is partly at fault; I do not like Dumbledore since I feel he manipulates characters like Snape into doing things they don't want to do (Like Snape killing him). Found a song that I believe just totally symbolises Snape, the song Always by Bon Jovi just totally could be Snape to Lily. If I was in Harry Potter I would be in Ravenclaw and would play the position of chaser in Quidditch.
I love the House of Night series, my fave characters are Dragon, Anastasia and Lenobia; Anastasia should be brought back and they should all have bigger parts. Dragon and Anastasia Lankford are fantastic, Anastasia should not have been killed by the stupid raven mocker and should be brought back, and Lenobia is a great character too. I think my element would be spirit and would love to have Dragon as my mentor. I cried so much when he died in Destiend but the scene with him and Anastaisa just shows they are meant to be together forever even if Dragon had to die for them to stay together - it really is best for him. Still hoping they are both brought back but it is so unlikely and I love how Lenobia had a bigger role and we got to know her better in book nine.
Love the Lord of the Rings films and love the books too especially the Hobbit - thought it was exellent - is it just me or is Legolas's dad (the elvenking of Mirkwood) portrayed as a parionid git? Not that he isn't right to be suspisous with the necromancer on his doorstep (more or less) and living in the dangerous Mirkwood but he did go overboard a lot with the dewarfs. It is no wonder that Gimli didn't like Legolas at the start concidering the way their parents didn't get on. I would so want to be an elf in Lord of the Rings and my favourite characters are: Legolas, Aragron, Gimli, Merry and Pippin, Galadriel and Celeborn and Elrond.
Favourite Movies: Star Trek (both), The Avengers, Iron Man (all), Captain America, Thor, Lord of the Ring (all three especially the extended edditions -lol to Legolas and Gimli with the drinking contest), Star Wars, The Back-Up Plan (Seriously funny. Alex O'Loughlin and Eric Christian Olsen are mega hot), How to lose a guy in 10 days, Labyrinth and King Arthur
Favourite Books: Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Night World Series, Hush Hush (series), The Mediator, Angel, Kissed by an Angel, House of night series, Vampire Academy series, Southern Vampire series, The Immortals series, My Sister’s Keeper, Agent Angel, Fallen series, Angel series (L.A Weatherly), and Stormbreaker saga.
Favourite TV Shows: Numb3rs, The Unit, Without a Trace, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Moonlight, NCIS Los Angeles, The Forgotten, Dark Blue, Human Target , Criminal Minds, Hawaii five-0, and Robin Hood.
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
If you have wings, post this in your profile.
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into circles of holy oil.
Duct tape is like mojo. It has an angel side, it has a demon side, and whoever uses it is likely to destroy the universe.
If you think Snape is GOOD, copy this into your profile.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into your profile.
You Know Your Related to a Winchester When...
1. You turn and run upon sighting a clown.
2. You carry a flask of holy water with you everywhere you go.
3. For your sweet sixteen, you want a 1967 Chevy Impala.
4. You full on Swayzed that Mother.
5. You have a family member who is in the Marines.
6. You have a younger sibling who is taller than you.
7. You once drank a Purple Nurple.
8. You have a thing for werewolves.
9. You were very upset when you found out there was no such thing as unicorns.
10. You secretly hate planes.
11. You once got some Nair in your Shampoo.
12. When playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, you always choose scissors.
13. You have been possessed by a demon.
14. You lost your shoe.
15. You are Batman.
If any of these apply to you, copy and paste this into your profile. Who knows? You just might be related to a Winchester!
Dean: 'Dude you fugly'
'You fudging touch me again and I'll fudging kill you'
'House rules Sammy drive picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.'
'Hope you apple pie is freaking worth it.'
'We know a little about a lot of things, just enough to make us dangerous'
Sam: 'You know mabey the spirits are trying to shut down the movie beacuse they think it sucks. Cause I mean, it kind of does.'
Castiel: 'I'm the one that gripped you tight and raise you from perdition'
'You should show me some respect, I dragged you out of hell, I can throw you back in'
‘Uriel's the funniest angel in the garrison. Ask anyone’
Gabriel: 'Hello Trickster'
Favourite quotes from Hush, Hush and Crescendo
"Cheshvan starts tonight," Rixon said, "What are you doing arsing around in a graveyard?"
"A process by which I use my brain to make a rational decision."
'I watched him pitch the ball at a table neatly lined with six bowling pins, my stomach giving a little flutter when his T-shirt crept up in the back, revealing a stripe of skin. I knew from experience that every inch of him was hard, defined muscle. His back was smooth and perfect too, the scars from when he’d fallen once again replaced with wings—wings I, and every other human, couldn’t see.
“Five dollars says you can’t do it again,” I said, coming up behind him.
Patch looked back and grinned. “I don’t want your money, Angel.”
“Hey now, kids, let’s keep this discussion PG-rated,” Rixon said.
“All three remaining pins,” I challenged Patch.
“What kind of prize are we talking about?” he asked.
“Bloody hell,” Rixon said. “Can’t this wait until you’re alone?”
Patch gave me a secret smile, then shifted his weight back, cradling the ball into his chest. He dropped his right shoulder, brought his arm around, and sent the ball flying forward as hard as he could. There was a loud crack!and the remaining three pins scattered off the table.
“Aye, now you’re in trouble, lass,” Rixon shouted at me over the commotion caused by a pocket of onlookers, who were clapping and whistling for Patch. Patch leaned back against the booth and arched his eyebrows at me. The gesture said it all: Pay up.
“You got lucky,” I said.
“I’m about to get lucky."'
Things I Am NOT allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class sky clad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Fire whiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) But yes, I will do it all anyway.
In Remembrance to Severus Snape,
A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor,
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley,
Who fought bravely to the very end,
And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half,
And will loyally await his soul mate and brother,
With many jokes,
He's got forever to think of them, right?
In Remembrance to Dobby,
Who was more free and full of love,
Than any elf, and most humans.
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin,
The last real Marauder,
Who was not just a wonderful father,
An incredible husband and a brave hero,
As well as an awesome werewolf,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks,
Who died for the greater good,
And would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora,
In Remembrance to Alastor 'Mad Eye' Moody,
Who's motto 'Constance Vigilance' kept him alive,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort,
Who was pretty cool and cute when he was younger,
But who got his ass kicked thoroughly in the end,
In Remembrance to Albus Dumbledore,
Whose past and wisdom confused us,
Whose seeming betrayal shocked us,
But who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange,
Because it was awesome how Molly Weasley got her with the Avada Kedavra,
She deserved everything she got in the end,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey,
Who we really didn't know too well,
But took a lot of pictures and died fighting in the war,
So he must've done something good...
Besides stalking Harry,
In Remembrance to Hedwig,
Harry's first real friend,
Who lived and died soaring.
Gryffindor (The biggest heros in HP history as far as we know):
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
Hufflepuff (Some of the best people you'll ever meet):
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. All we got was Cedric... and that didn't turn out so good, did it?
10. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
15. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
Ravenclaw (The smartest house with the only ones who don't blow themselves up):
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book.
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated. (Seriously over-educated.)
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
You say Twilight - I say Harry Potter
You say Lil Wayne- I say Logan
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
Emmett's the strongest.
But only Jasper can sit alone in a corner and STILL make everyone feel jealous.
12 things you shouldn't say to a police officer
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
Bad Things to Hear on an Airplane
10. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore.
Ten things to see before you die
1. A vegetarian be eaten by an animal.
2. An emo kid talk about happy bunnies.
3. Homer say something intelligent.
4. Taxes disappear.
5. Voldemort destroy one of his Horcruxes.
6. Micheal Jackson be stalked by children.
7. Children take over class and teach teacher in child subjects, such as: armpit farts, skate-boarding, real music, ect.
8. Wrestling people forget their moves.
9. The coyote catch the road runner.
10. The reaction of the teen population if Abercrombie was closed and it was illegal to wear their clothing.
Laws Of Life
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright
until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something
right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be
stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those
who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who were not smart enough to find a way to get out of jury duty.
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of ever line(HAH! Copy this into your profile if you find this funny)
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap."
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down."
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating."
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body."
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only."
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use."
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts."
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands."
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, chocoholic4eva, xXKatieCullenXx, XxKatieMarieCullenxX, Marauder Nightshadow
I think people should read this if they HATE child abusing. If you HATE child abusing like me copy and paste this to your profile.
My name is Jasmine
I am but three
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see
I must be stupid
I must be bad
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Jasmine
And I am but three,
Tonight my daday,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Her name was Louisa
She was only five
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
If you hate child abuse then repost this on your profile. If you don't then you have no soul!!
Hush, little sister
I can see your arms
I know you scream
I can see the way
I know that people
Hey, little sister
You see, little sister
He screamed at me
You know, little sister
But hush, little sister
I'm sorry little sister
Uh oh little sister
Hush little sister
STOP CHILD ABUSE!
PLeAsE pUt ThiS iN yOu'Re PrOfiLe:
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Now you have two choices
This is about abortion...
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this.
Messages to the World
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me coloured?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy and Paste
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this onto your profile.
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
Copy and paste this if you support the complete destruction of people who's only contribution to a review is to write the letters: lol. I would rather have no reviews at all than a hundred of these.
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you think fighting is fun, but war is pointless, copy this into your profile.
If you are an obsessed fan of anyone, copy this to your profile.
If your a FanFiction addict, copy this to your profile.
If your a computer addict, copy this to your profile.
If you ever write FanFictions when you should be doing homework, paying attention in class, etc., put this on your profile!!
If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love reading really long books just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Star Wars is one of the best movies ever made in the history of ever, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are mad that they have not discovered Tattoine, Naboo, Coroscant, and Kashykk, and all the other star systems out there, copy and paste this to your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO! yes! And what if we went around telling people that they're too short, and so are therefore disqualified from the human race
You Know you’re a Writer When;
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (once a key actually fell off!)
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers
Mental anxiety, mental breakdown, menstrual cramps, menopause, did you realize how all our problems begin with MEN!
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
There's a ME in AWESOME but there's also a WE.
Psychology. Mind over matter. Mind under matter? It doesn't matter. Never mind.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot.
When life hands you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade.
"When all else fails blow shit up."
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Reviewing makes the heart grow fonder, and the updates faster!
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?