Poll: I'm writing an Oban Star-Racers story in which Maya lives through her crash. I'm wondering if I should give Eva a younger sibling. So, should I give her a brother, a sister, or keep her an only child? Vote Now!
Author has written 22 stories for S.A, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto, Xiaolin Showdown, Pokémon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Oban Star-Racers, Harry Potter, Teen Titans, Young Justice, Ever After High, Hell Girl, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Rozen Maiden, Shugo Chara!, Rosario + Vampire, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Rise of the Guardians.
I AM CURRENTLY REWRITING A LOT OF MY OLD STORIES!
THOSE BEING REWRITTEN ARE: (THIS LIST MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME)
ROSE RING PROMISE
TWIN MEW MEW
LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, AND THE EMBRYO
SHOOTING STAR, CHERRY BLOSSOM (I want to warn you that this one is very iffy)
Guess what! I've gotten a tumblr!Go check it ou! I post stuff about my daily life, and I reblog things I think are cool, and I even post things relevant to my fanfictions...sometimes. Check it out!
Hey, I've now made a side blog, just for my writing, so go check it out!
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are that 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses screaming "DO A BACKFLIP" paste this onto your profile.
ANTI-CRITICS UNITE! Critics Unite is a group of losers and assholes that have nothing better to do with their time then trash on others. Basically they're trying to overcompensate for something they don't have...ACTUAL WRITING SKILLS!!! Join me in standing up against this group of losers!
The Situation in Hell
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.
As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different Religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.
With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.
This gives two possibilities:
1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.
So which is it?
If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day in Hell before I go out with you", and take into account the fact that I went out with her last night, then number 2 must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct . . . leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."
THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A.
The Top 100 Things I'd Do If I Ever Became An Evil Overlord
1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.
4. Shooting is not too good for my enemies.
5. The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.
6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
7. When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought I'll shoot him then say "No."
8. After I kidnap the beautiful princess, we will be married immediately in a quiet civil ceremony, not a lavish spectacle in three weeks' time during which the final phase of my plan will be carried out.
9. I will not include a self-destruct mechanism unless absolutely necessary. If it is necessary, it will not be a large red button labelled "Danger: Do Not Push". The big red button marked "Do Not Push" will instead trigger a spray of bullets on anyone stupid enough to disregard it. Similarly, the ON/OFF switch will not clearly be labelled as such.
10. I will not interrogate my enemies in the inner sanctum -- a small hotel well outside my borders will work just as well.
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies alive to show they pose no threat.
12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child. Any flaws in my plan that he is able to spot will be corrected before implementation.
13. All slain enemies will be cremated, or at least have several rounds of ammunition emptied into them, not left for dead at the bottom of the cliff. The announcement of their deaths, as well as any accompanying celebration, will be deferred until after the aforementioned disposal.
14. The hero is not entitled to a last kiss, a last cigarette, or any other form of last request.
15. I will never employ any device with a digital countdown. If I find that such a device is absolutely unavoidable, I will set it to activate when the counter reaches 117 and the hero is just putting his plan into operation.
16. I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just one thing I want to know."
17. When I employ people as advisors, I will occasionally listen to their advice.
18. I will not have a son. Although his laughably under-planned attempt to usurp power would easily fail, it would provide a fatal distraction at a crucial point in time.
19. I will not have a daughter. She would be as beautiful as she was evil, but one look at the hero's rugged countenance and she'd betray her own father.
20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.
21. I will hire a talented fashion designer to create original uniforms for my Legions of Terror, as opposed to some cheap knock-offs that make them look like Nazi stormtroopers, Roman footsoldiers, or savage Mongol hordes. All were eventually defeated and I want my troops to have a more positive mind-set.
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will not consume any energy field bigger than my head.
23. I will keep a special cache of low-tech weapons and train my troops in their use. That way -- even if the heroes manage to neutralize my power generator and/or render the standard-issue energy weapons useless -- my troops will not be overrun by a handful of savages armed with spears and rocks.
24. I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I AM INVINCIBLE!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
25. No matter how well it would perform, I will never construct any sort of machinery which is completely indestructible except for one small and virtually inaccessible vulnerable spot.
26. No matter how attractive certain members of the rebellion are, there is probably someone just as attractive who is not desperate to kill me. Therefore, I will think twice before ordering a prisoner sent to my bedchamber.
27. I will never build only one of anything important. All important systems will have redundant control panels and power supplies. For the same reason I will always carry at least two fully loaded weapons at all times.
28. My pet monster will be kept in a secure cage from which it cannot escape and into which I could not accidentally stumble.
29. I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion.
30. All bumbling conjurers, clumsy squires, no-talent bards, and cowardly thieves in the land will be preemptively put to death. My foes will surely give up and abandon their quest if they have no source of comic relief.
31. All naive, busty tavern wenches in my realm will be replaced with surly, world-weary waitresses who will provide no unexpected reinforcement and/or romantic subplot for the hero or his sidekick.
32. I will not fly into a rage and kill a messenger who brings me bad news just to illustrate how evil I really am. Good messengers are hard to come by.
33. I won't require high-ranking female members of my organization to wear a stainless-steel bustier. Morale is better with a more casual dress-code. Similarly, outfits made entirely from black leather will be reserved for formal occasions.
34. I will not turn into a snake. It never helps.
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic. Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.
36. I will not imprison members of the same party in the same cell block, let alone the same cell. If they are important prisoners, I will keep the only key to the cell door on my person instead of handing out copies to every bottom-rung guard in the prison.
37. If my trusted lieutenant tells me my Legions of Terror are losing a battle, I will believe him. After all, he's my trusted lieutenant.
38. If an enemy I have just killed has a younger sibling or offspring anywhere, I will find them and have them killed immediately, instead of waiting for them to grow up harboring feelings of vengeance towards me in my old age.
39. If I absolutely must ride into battle, I will certainly not ride at the forefront of my Legions of Terror, nor will I seek out my opposite number among his army.
40. I will be neither chivalrous nor sporting. If I have an unstoppable superweapon, I will use it as early and as often as possible instead of keeping it in reserve.
41. Once my power is secure, I will destroy all those pesky time-travel devices.
42. When I capture the hero, I will make sure I also get his dog, monkey, ferret, or whatever sickeningly cute little animal capable of untying ropes and filching keys happens to follow him around.
43. I will maintain a healthy amount of skepticism when I capture the beautiful rebel and she claims she is attracted to my power and good looks and will gladly betray her companions if I just let her in on my plans.
44. I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.
45. I will make sure I have a clear understanding of who is responsible for what in my organization. For example, if my general screws up I will not draw my weapon, point it at him, say "And here is the price for failure," then suddenly turn and kill some random underling.
46. If an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.
47. If I learn that a callow youth has begun a quest to destroy me, I will slay him while he is still a callow youth instead of waiting for him to mature.
48. I will treat any beast which I control through magic or technology with respect and kindness. Thus if the control is ever broken, it will not immediately come after me for revenge.
49. If I learn the whereabouts of the one artifact which can destroy me, I will not send all my troops out to seize it. Instead I will send them out to seize something else and quietly put a Want-Ad in the local paper.
50. My main computers will have their own special operating system that will be completely incompatible with standard IBM and Macintosh powerbooks.
51. If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the conditions in the beautiful princess' cell, I will immediately transfer him to a less people-oriented position.
52. I will hire a team of board-certified architects and surveyors to examine my castle and inform me of any secret passages and abandoned tunnels that I might not know about.
53. If the beautiful princess that I capture says "I'll never marry you! Never, do you hear me, NEVER!!", I will say "Oh well" and kill her.
54. I will not strike a bargain with a demonic being then attempt to double-cross it simply because I feel like being contrary.
55. The deformed mutants and odd-ball psychotics will have their place in my Legions of Terror. However before I send them out on important covert missions that require tact and subtlety, I will first see if there is anyone else equally qualified who would attract less attention.
56. My Legions of Terror will be trained in basic marksmanship. Any who cannot learn to hit a man-sized target at 10 meters will be used for target practice.
57. Before employing any captured artifacts or machinery, I will carefully read the owner's manual.
58. If it becomes necessary to escape, I will never stop to pose dramatically and toss off a one-liner.
59. I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.
60. My five-year-old child advisor will also be asked to decipher any code I am thinking of using. If he breaks the code in under 30 seconds, it will not be used. Note: this also applies to passwords.
61. If my advisors ask "Why are you risking everything on such a mad scheme?", I will not proceed until I have a response that satisfies them.
62. I will design fortress hallways with no alcoves or protruding structural supports which intruders could use for cover in a firefight.
63. Bulk trash will be disposed of in incinerators, not compactors. And they will be kept hot, with none of that nonsense about flames going through accessible tunnels at predictable intervals.
64. I will see a competent psychiatrist and get cured of all extremely unusual phobias and bizarre compulsive habits which could prove to be a disadvantage.
65. If I must have computer systems with publically available terminals, the maps they display of my complex will have a room clearly marked as the Main Control Room. That room will be the Execution Chamber. The actual main control room will be marked as Sewage Overflow Containment.
66. My security keypad will actually be a fingerprint scanner. Anyone who watches someone press a sequence of buttons or dusts the pad for fingerprints then subsequently tries to enter by repeating that sequence will trigger the alarm system.
67. No matter how many shorts we have in the system, my guards will be instructed to treat every surveillance camera malfunction as a full-scale emergency.
68. I will spare someone who saved my life sometime in the past. This is only reasonable as it encourages others to do so. However, the offer is good one time only. If they want me to spare them again, they'd better save my life again.
69. All midwives will be banned from the realm. All babies will be delivered at state-approved hospitals. Orphans will be placed in foster-homes, not abandoned in the woods to be raised by creatures of the wild.
70. When my guards split up to search for intruders, they will always travel in groups of at least two. They will be trained so that if one of them disappears mysteriously while on patrol, the other will immediately initiate an alert and call for backup, instead of quizzically peering around a corner.
71. If I decide to test a lieutenant's loyalty and see if he/she should be made a trusted lieutenant, I will have a crack squad of marksmen standing by in case the answer is no.
72. If all the heroes are standing together around a strange device and begin to taunt me, I will pull out a conventional weapon instead of using my unstoppable superweapon on them.
73. I will not agree to let the heroes go free if they win a rigged contest, even though my advisors assure me it is impossible for them to win.
74. When I create a multimedia presentation of my plan designed so that my five-year-old advisor can easily understand the details, I will not label the disk "Project Overlord" and leave it lying on top of my desk.
75. I will instruct my Legions of Terror to attack the hero en masse, instead of standing around waiting while members break off and attack one or two at a time.
76. If the hero runs up to my roof, I will not run up after him and struggle with him in an attempt to push him over the edge. I will also not engage him at the edge of a cliff. (In the middle of a rope-bridge over a river of molten lava is not even worth considering.)
77. If I have a fit of temporary insanity and decide to give the hero the chance to reject a job as my trusted lieutentant, I will retain enough sanity to wait until my current trusted lieutenant is out of earshot before making the offer.
78. I will not tell my Legions of Terror "And he must be taken alive!" The command will be "And try to take him alive if it is reasonably practical."
79. If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.
80. If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he gets closer and closer to my fortress.
81. If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.
82. I will not shoot at any of my enemies if they are standing in front of the crucial support beam to a heavy, dangerous, unbalanced structure.
83. If I'm eating dinner with the hero, put poison in his goblet, then have to leave the table for any reason, I will order new drinks for both of us instead of trying to decide whether or not to switch with him.
84. I will not have captives of one sex guarded by members of the opposite sex.
85. I will not use any plan in which the final step is horribly complicated, e.g. "Align the 12 Stones of Power on the sacred altar then activate the medallion at the moment of total eclipse." Instead it will be more along the lines of "Push the button."
86. I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded.
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I will not construct walkways above them.
88. If a group of henchmen fail miserably at a task, I will not berate them for incompetence then send the same group out to try the task again.
89. After I captures the hero's superweapon, I will not immediately disband my legions and relax my guard because I believe whoever holds the weapon is unstoppable. After all, the hero held the weapon and I took it from him.
90. I will not design my Main Control Room so that every workstation is facing away from the door.
91. I will not ignore the messenger that stumbles in exhausted and obviously agitated until my personal grooming or current entertainment is finished. It might actually be important.
92. If I ever talk to the hero on the phone, I will not taunt him. Instead I will say this his dogged perseverance has given me new insight on the futility of my evil ways and that if he leaves me alone for a few months of quiet contemplation I will likely return to the path of righteousness. (Heroes are incredibly gullible in this regard.)
93. If I decide to hold a double execution of the hero and an underling who failed or betrayed me, I will see to it that the hero is scheduled to go first.
94. When arresting prisoners, my guards will not allow them to stop and grab a useless trinket of purely sentimental value.
95. My dungeon will have its own qualified medical staff complete with bodyguards. That way if a prisoner becomes sick and his cellmate tells the guard it's an emergency, the guard will fetch a trauma team instead of opening up the cell for a look.
96. My door mechanisms will be designed so that blasting the control panel on the outside seals the door and blasting the control panel on the inside opens the door, not vice versa.
97. My dungeon cells will not be furnished with objects that contain reflective surfaces or anything that can be unravelled.
98. If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
99. Any data file of crucial importance will be padded to 1.45Mb in size.
100. Finally, to keep my subjects permanently locked in a mindless trance, I will provide each of them with free unlimited Internet access.
This Evil Overlord List is Copyright 1996-1997 by Peter Anspach. If you enjoy it, feel free to pass it along or post it anywhere, provided that (1) it is not altered in any way, and (2) this copyright notice is attached.
If you think it is disturbing how Orochimaru looks like a reincarnation of Voldemort or Michael Jackson, post this on your profile
When life throws you lemons, cut ’em open and squirt the juice in its eye.
When life throws you lemons, throw a brick back.
When life throws you lemons, throw them at someone else.
If at first you don't succeed, blame it on bad parenting.
Whoever came up with ‘Sticks and stones...’ obviously didn’t take into account the viciousness of today’s youth.
When life throws you lemons, throw them back twice as hard.
92 of the teen population would be dead if Hollister (or Abercrombie, or American Eagle) decided that breathing wasn't cool!!Put this on your profile if you would be one of the 8 laughing histarically in the background!!
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish you could go into your story as one of your characters, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever pasted this onto your profile, copy and past this onto your profile.
I will temporarily rule the world, forever.
Don't tell me the sky's the limit, when there's footprints on the moon.
Don't look at me with that tone of voice!
It's a wonder they haven't locked you up yet.
Question: if some one with multiple personalities threatens to commit to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?
Who ever said that anything was possible has obviously never tried to ski through a revolving door.
Genius by Birth Lazy by Choice
Schizophrenia beats being alone.
Why is it that when adults have multiple personalities it's schizophrenia, but when a child has imaginary friends it's cute?
BOLD ones are me
I'M SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz.
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore.
I'm a DANCER, So I MUST be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a big DICK.
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST.
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be gay.
I have BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I be MUST cool and that's how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi. (partially) (and by that I mean I'm partially German)
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm BI so I MUST think every girl I see is hot.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be fucked up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I love SHOPPING so I must be rich.
I'm an OG so I must be Mexican.
I'm PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over-controlling and a bitch.
I read COMICS, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE, so I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN, so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I MUST be homosexual.
I draw ANIME, so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL, so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm an ONLY CHILD, so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT, so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN, so I MUST be an obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH, so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUN HAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and a MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I am QUIET and POLITE, so I MUST be a pushover.
I use GOOD GRAMMAR, so I MUST be a snob.
I prefer FANTASY and SCI-FI, so I MUST be out of touch with reality.
I love TO LEARN so I MUST be boring.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be a racist.
I'm a GUY with LONG HAIR, so I MUST be a hippie/druggie.
I'm good with COMPUTERS, so I MUST be a nerd/geek.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST love sports.
I'm NOT RELIGIOUS so I MUST be treated like crap until I pray to your god.
I am a GIRL, so boys MUST be better than me at sports.
I am a PUSHOVER, so I MUST have controlling friends.
I am a GIRL, so I MUST only be good at work.
I am not EMO, so I MUST be uncool.
I am WHITE and I like to DANCE, so I MUST be lame.
I don't act DEPRESSED, so I MUST be weird.
I am SKINNY, so I MUST be sensitive about my weight.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST go to church every Sunday.
I am a CHRISTIAN/CATHOLIC/ANGLICAN/PROTESTANT, so I MUST not do anything on Halloween.
I am POOR, so I MUST not have good hygiene.
I consider myself 'NORMAL', so I MUST be boring.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT, so I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall, blond, blue-eyed lesbian.
I like READING, so I MUST be a Loner.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be white.
I SPOT AND CORRECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm AUSTRALIAN, so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s.
I go to RENAISSANCE FAIRS, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY, so I MUST be after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND, so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN, so I MUST just need converting.
I love MARCHING BAND, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I do BALLET, so I MUST be girly, like the color pink, and hate tomboys.
I like to listen to CHRISTIAN MUSIC, so I MUST hate metal rock and people who listen to it.
I'm a FIGURE SKATER, so I MUST like pretty dresses, classic music, hate eating and is a sissy.
I like to READ, so I MUST do nothing except read.
I don't agree with CONFORMING, so I MUST act all freaky and be loud.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST like to talk about crushes, dolls, not getting dirty, and parties.
I never have a CRUSH on a guy/girl, so I MUST be lesbian/gay.
I don't DROOL over a lot of BISHIES, so I MUST be a lezzy.
I don't believe in DATING TOO SOON, so I MUST hate people who date.
I FANgirl/boy over fictive girls/Bishojos boys or BIshies girls, so I MUST hate guys or girls.
I don't like YAOI/YURI so I MUST be a homophobe.
I DON'T want to date until I reach driving age, so I MUST be brainwashed by my parents.
I'm a PRETEEN, so I MUST want to have a boyfriend(/girlfriend) already.
I'm FEMALE, so I MUST have long hair. (I actually like long hair, but my mom, nanny, and best friend all have short hair.)
I don't STUDY much but still get STRAIGHT A's, so I MUST be cheating.
I'm WELL-TO-DO, so I MUST be snotty.
I'm going to HAWAII FOR CHRISTMAS, so I MUST shove it in everyone's faces.
I don't think VEGETARIANISM makes sense, so I MUST think all vegetarians are hippies.
I have a DEEPISH voice, so I MUST be emo.
I'm easily ANNOYED, so I MUST be bratty.
I'm NULL, so I MUST hate everyone.
I'm a HUMAN, so I MUST be labeled.
I LISTEN TO ROCK MUSIC, so I MUST be a rebel.
I'm AGNOSTIC, so I MUST treat Christians like crap.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST be a perv.
I'm NOT EMO, so I MUST be a loser.
I get NOSTALGIC, so I MUST be childish.
I'm OKLAHOMAN, so I MUST love rodeos.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST love cute/fuzzy animals.
I'm OKLAHOMAN, so I MUST talk like those people in Western movies.
I'm a SWIMMER, therefore I MUST be a lifeguard.
I'm a LIFEGUARD, therefore I MUST be a slut for preforming mouth-to-mouth CPR.
I'm a GYMNAST, therefore I MUST be a whore.
I'm a MALE GYMNAST, therefore I MUST be gay.
I'm a MALE BALLET DANCER, therefore I MUST be gay.
I don't TALK ABOUT SEX all day, therefore I MUST be stupid.
I'm POLISH, therefore MUST be an idiot.
I don't buy DESIGNER CLOTHES, therefore I MUST be poor.
My parents are DIVORCED, therefore I MUST be mentally unstable.
I grew up with a SMOKER/ALCOHOLIC/DRUG ADDICT, therefore I MUST be one myself.
I think STRING ORCHESTRA is better than band, therefore I MUST be an out-of-date geek.
I'm a COSPLAYER, therefore I MUST love attention, being glomped, and sewing.
I'm a serious CROSSPLAYER, therefore I MUST crossdress in real life and be gay/lesbian.
I'm from CHICAGO/NEW YORK, therefore I MUST own a gun.
I'm from CHICAGO/NEW YORK, therefore I MUST always worry about being shot.
I have a MENTAL disorder, therefore I MUST be stupid.
I lived/grew up with somebody with a MENTAL disorder, therefore I must have problems like theirs.
I've fallen in love with a good FRIEND, therefore I MUST have never only liked them as a friend.
I've fallen in love with a FRIEND of the SAME GENDER, therefore I MUST be a homosexual slut.
I have almost KILLED someone, therefore I MUST be a murderer intent on destroying everyone.
I've almost/have been ARRESTED, therefore I MUST be a desperate, psychotic bitch.
I have had SUICIDAL thoughts, therefore I MUST be emo and depressed.
I have had SUICIDAL thoughts, therefore I MUST be insane and deranged.
I HAVE DIVORCED PARENTS, so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm FROM THE SOUTH, so I MUST have a southern drawl.
I'm FROM THE NORTH, so I MUST not know how to live anywhere but a big city.
I'm FROM ST. LOUIS, so I MUST be a bad driver.
I'm A MIDDLE CHILD, so I MUST be seeking attention.
I HAVE A TEMPER, so I am automatically RETARDED or a BITCH when I go quiet trying not to blow up at insults.
Stop stereotypes! Copy this list into your profile and add any more that you can think of.
Answer with only one word.
01 You are a: MPD child
Answer either yes or no. No “maybes” allowed.
01 You like a boy/girl: no
Write the first thing each color makes you think of.
01 Red: Blood
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
'...Do we really have to sneak around corners like this?'-Amber (I think), the dreaming. (its a graphic novel so I can't tell who's saying it)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Phineas and Ferb, if Netflix doesn't count, then Pokemon Black and White.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
1:17 (I am so good!)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The two fans in the house.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few minutes ago. I grabbed my sandals out of the garbage and took the AVON box inside. Long story short, my dog chewed through the sandal strap, and my mom needed to know the size so I had to get them again...the AVON box was outside the door so I grabbed it.
8. Before starting this survey, what did you look at?
I was writing down some story ideas
9. What are you wearing?
A purple shirt with pink cherry blossom, jean shorts and I have my favorite red jacket on my shoulders (like how a sick person in an anime would wear it)
10. Did you dream last night?
...I can't remember...but seeing as how I'm in my dream cycle...probably.
11. When did you last laugh?
It's been a while...
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Grey paint, purple paint, green paint (for the hallway) Native American pictures, TSI LU GI (welcome in Cherokee) is written in purple yarn, and there are some pictures of me when I was a kid.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Its helping to curve my boredom
15. What is the last film you saw?
...I don't know...We (my mom and I) have mainly been watching Daria but I think the last movie was the first part of Aladin before Genie busted them out of the Cave of Wonders.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A NEW FREAKING LAPTOP THAT IS MY OWN!!!! Some Manga, then I would move out of this horrible house to somewhere better. After that I'd probably save the rest for a rainy day-! Wait! I would buy cosplay! Lots and LOTS of Cosplay!
17. Tell me something about you I don't know.
I don't really feel anything cold/hot, but when the overall temperature is hot I can sweat, but nothing with the cold temp. My mom can touch something and say its hot/cold, so much so that she had to remove her hand immediately, but I can touch the same thing and keep my hand there for a minutes and not feel anything. Its really weird.
18. If you could change anything about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
NO MORE FREAKING WARS! I would LOVE to create world peace and fix global warming. I would also like to go back to a simpler time...before the world was in danger of global warming!
19. Do you like to dance?
I'm kinda teaching myself ballet...by that I mean I I lift one of my legs and hold it for as long as I can. If its a slow song I'll try to act like I'm doing ballet, and if its Nana Mizuki (like Discoetheque) I'll dance along side really fast.
20. George Bush:
I know he's a president...but why should I care?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her?
Either Lumiere or Tsubaki. I think that the French word for light is really pretty, and I love the camellia blossom, and Tsubaki is just the prettiest version that I've found.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy. What do you call him?
Something German to reflect my German heritage. I'm thinking Marko. It means 'defense' or 'of the sea'.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Ask Me-Harry Potter Questions xD
What is your favourite House?
Ravenclaw, they're all so smart and awesome!
What House are you actually in?
Pottermore says...Slytherin! I began to question how...but then it made sense, I prefer water to the other elements, and I can be mean when I want to be...
Harry, Ron or Hermione?
Hermione, of course! If you know me, then you know that I ALWAYS cheer the girl on!
Which one of the Deathly Hallows would you want to have?
No contest, the cloak! Oh! Just imagine everything you could do! Oh! I would so love it!!
Cat, toad or owl?
I'm a cat lover through and through!
What class do you think you would excel in?
...is there a literature class...? If not than potions...I'm pretty good at baking, so making a potion shouldn't be so hard!
What class do you think you would bomb?
...Tough desicion...muggle studies...
What would you say to J.K Rowling right now?
YOU ARE THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!! I LOVE how you told off Stephanie Meyer!
Have you ever been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
Have you ever tried Harry Potter jellybeans?
YES. I got pretty decent ones and managed to trick my mom into taking the nasty flavors.
What Harry Potter candy would you like to become a reality?
...Chocolate frogs! That would be awesome!
Would you try out for your House Quidditch team?
I suck at sports...and I'm super paranoid and clumsy...so...flying several feet in the air, on nothing but a broomstick...ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F*ING MIND!?!?!
Favourite Harry Potter book?
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone...its the book that started it all, I have to love it.
Favourite Harry Potter movie?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, it was so epic!
1. How about a brief introduction of yourself?
2. Fabulous! And what got you into fanfiction to begin with?
3. I see, so what kind of fanfiction do you like to write?
4. Do you tend to write the same pairings/characters? Or are you a fandom whore?
5. What is your most popular fanfic and why do you think people like it so?
6. Forget other people, what is the fanfic you've written that you're most proud of?
7. Do you find writing easy? Hard? What are the most difficult aspects of writing you struggle with?
8. Write a few sentences or so of your favorite pairing or character.
Eva X Aikka:
Chase X Kimiko:
9. Are there any fanfiction trends/clichés you can't stand or are just sick of?
10. Are you guilty of any of the fanfiction trends/clichés you now hate? Or any other ones?
11. What was the first fandom you wrote for? Do you still like/participate in it?
12. Name your OTPs or most frequently written pairings/characters and explain what it is about them you love to write.
13. What would you call your writing "style"?
14. Do you read other people's fanfics? If so, what do you find yourself reading the most?
15. Name one thing you'd LOVE to write, but have been too afraid or shy to do.
16. Do you have trouble taking criticism? Or worse yet, do you have the dreaded bloated ego?
17. When you write, is there anything that helps? Music? Quiet room?
18. What inspires you?
19. Lastly, how would you sum up your fanfiction experiences and yourself as a writer?
Hetalia Character Quiz!
America (Alfred F. Jones)
You love hamburgers
You think you're awesome
You love to invent things
You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films
You can seem to be very brash to other people
You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business
You're terrified of ghosts
You know aliens exist
You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time
You wear glasses
England (Arthur Kirkland)
You like tea
You were quite tough as a kid
You're very sarcastic and cynical
Your cooking is awful
You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
...But you refuse to believe in aliens
You have tried doing black magic before
You get drunk quite easily
When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy
You're good at embroidery
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
You're very affectionate
You think you have a great fashion sense
You like wine
You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears
You love red roses
When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women
You're very proud of yourself
You love culture and the arts
You're very flamboyant
You say you're a gourmet
(1/10) (Oh thank GOD!)
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
You had a very sad childhood
You're very tall
You have a tendency to switch between personalities
You wear a scarf all the time
You love sunflowers
You love vodka
You can seem intimidating to other people
You're very strong
You have a big nose
You have a strange laugh that can scare people
China (Wang Yao)
You're very mature
You're very superstitious
You're very religious
You love pandas
You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes
You love Hello Kitty
You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously
You work hard
You're good at drawing
You like sweets
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
You were bullied a lot in your childhood
You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit
You're very happy-go-lucky
You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies
You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up
You're a good artist
You can be clumsy at times
You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something
If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
You would surrender in a war situation
You're very stoic and serious
Sausages are your favorite foods
You like to walk dogs/your dog
Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case
You love rules and think they should always be followed
You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules
You work very hard
Your alone time is your 'happy time'
You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people
You've had issues with money once or twice
Japan (Kiku Honda)
You're very mature
You think everything over before saying it
You believe in ghosts but aren't fazed by the experience when you see one
You isolated yourself during childhood
You became very successful in a short amount of time
You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world
You can seem cold/aloof to other people
You're good at practical tasks
You need time to adjust to new people
You are an otaku - an Anime or Manga crazy person
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
You are very well-raised
You like classical music
You like cake (I adore sweets!)
You have a mole on your face
You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away
You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument
You've composed music before
You tend to call people 'morons'
You wear glasses
You're often ignored by people
You look younger than you actually are
You love hockey
You like polar bears
You hate fighting
You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy
You often get mistaken for someone else
You feel under-appreciated
You always carry a bear with you
You're very physically strong
You've won a lot of fist-fights
In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other
You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics
You like hot weather
You can be very friendly from time to time
You look very tough on the outside
You make a very nice role-model
You don't let people get a word in edgeways
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
You have a potty-mouth
You like to wear flowers in your hair
You used to be a very tough kid
You're very reliable
It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy
You're very faithful
Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike
You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese
You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next
If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
You're very loyal
You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together
your very serious
You have a lot of patience
You think too much about philosophical stuff
You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc...
You're not very confident
You were quite rebellious as a child
People tend to walk all over you
You're a born worrier
Poland (Feliks Łukasiewicz)
You love the color pink
You have a friend that you always walk all over
No matter what happens, you tend to revive like a Phoenix
You act before you think
You are first very shy and hard to get friendly with
….but after you DO get friendly, you act like you're a King towards them
You are able to talk like the opposite gender
You talk with words such as "like" and "totally"
You seem like a clown but you're actually quite delicate
You love ponies
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
You love tomatoes
You're a bright thinker
You have a country-bumpkin like atmosphere
Your kinda insensitive
You tend to go along with other people's thoughts or plans
You're scary when you're angry
You have a person that you care for dearly, but they don't seem to appreciate you that much
People should NOT get near you when you had alcohol
You have people that are Best Friends, but rivals at the same time
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
You have a younger sibling that you don't get along well with
…but you kinda rely on them anyway
You're friendly to girls
…but you're strict and unsocial towards guys
You act strong but actually, you're a wimp
On some parts, you're weaker than your younger sibling
You have someone that cares for you dearly but you think of them as annoying
You love your family, but you just don't show it
You're truthful to yourself, in some cases
You love pasta, pizza, gelato, and fruits
Prussia (Gilbert Beilschmidt)
You have a younger sibling that you always count on
You're slightly aggressive
You think you're totally awesome
You have/had a pet bird
You're loyal to your superiors/parents/teachers
You're actually punctual, strict and serious, you just don't seem like it
Some people you like, some people you just dislike very much
You tend to pick on some people
You have an old friend that you just can't beat no matter what
You have good friends, but they're not exactly the best people you can find
Switzerland (Vash Zwingli)
You stay neutral in things no matter what
You are reclusive
You seem peaceful, but you'll fight if you have to
You work hard on things until they're done
You can't get along friendly with other people
But, you're kind towards siblings
You're actually quite strong
You think the name Vash is awesome
You seem difficult to get along with, but you're actually kind and caring
You had a hard past
Korea (Im Yong-Soo)
You care a lot about your family
You love watching movies, and creating things
You're stronger than you seem
You're a Going-My-Way person
You love kimchi
You're mysterious, and people can't tell what you're thinking
You tend to tick off your elders
You like to claim things as yours
You love games and Internet
You're slightly perverted
Finland (Tino Väinämöinen)
You love Christmas and Santa
You're honest and quiet
You are good at high-tech machinery
You like coming up with weird things
You sense of taste is bad, as people say
You tend to fight against people who are stronger than you
You let people poke you around for a while, but then you get them back ten times worse
You love saunas
You're generous, but you also have a scary side as well
For some reason, you have weird naming skills
Sweden (Berwald Oxenstierna)
You don't talk much, and you tend to stay quiet
You're honest, serious, and love debates
You're actually passionate, but you just don't show it
People think you're scary
You're clever with your hands
You make weapons with things that people don't imagine
You're clumsy with human relationships
You tend to go against stronger people
You give up pretty quick
In the inside, you're smiling. On the outside, you're glaring
WINNERS: MS. HUNGARY OH YEAH!
LEAST LIKE: Lithuania.
WHO I THOUGHT I WOULD BE LIKE: Ms. Hungary! I absolutely adore her! I also thought I would be more like China…Oh well!
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
How you know you are obsessed with Shugo Chara!
1. You can't help but feel sick whenever you eat eggs. even though I don't I can't help but feel sick at the mention of eggs.
2. You have written at least one Shugo Chara fanfic. Do crossovers count?
3. You can sing all the openings and endings in English and Japanese. Yep!
4. Can't help but defend cross dressers. ...damn...why am I always attracted to cross-dressers...Of course I'll defend them!
5. You start to talk like your favorite characters. Of course, nya
6. You're love of cats and violins has just doubled. I love cats and I used to play the violin...of course I love them.
7. You have all the books. Only one so far
8. You have at least one Shugo Chara item off ebay. No
10. You have said 'My own heart:unlock!' in public. Sure did!
11. You have charas. I have a girl that prefers to write, one that expresses her true feelings, one that wants to be more graceful, and one that wants me to perform and get over my stage-fright
12. You have drawn a Shugo Chara picture. not yet...unless you count bases
13. You can name all the characters from memory. Of course I can!
14. You have seen all the episodes. Every single one!
15. You check youtube all the time for new Shugo Chara amvs yep!
16. You have tried to cosplay as one of the characters.
17. You start to pick up Japanese words from the show. Sure have
18. You are aware that Shugo Chara is being turned into a musical. Watched it
19. You can do Bala-Balance. All the time
20. You would copy and paste this list on you're profile. who wouldn't!!
GO SHUGO CHARA!!!
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green.
3. your first initial?
4. your month of birth?
5. which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. your favorite number?
8. do you like California of Florida more?
9. do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in ykou and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday!
Just for fun, I'll show you what I wrote:
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex. Jordan
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green. Red
3. your first initial? C
4. your month of birth? April
5. which color do you like more, black or white? Black
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours. Ariel
7. your favorite number? 8
8. do you like California of Florida more? Florida
9. do you like the lake or ocean more? Ocean
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.) I wish that I could find a true love that lasts.
I am the girl that was kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who has nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was just too much to bear.
We are the couple that had the reolter hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed even visit the child I bore, nursed and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support to turn too because I am a male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection towards other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who wanted to teach gym until some one told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with the society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors on my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it!
I hate they way people judge others. It's not right! Gays and transsexuals are people like everyone else!
I am not a lesbian i just hate the way people hate them they are normal people too!!
Unsafe External Link