Author has written 35 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, Saiyuki, Batman, Young Justice, Nightwing, and Dresden Files.
I write slow. But I've resolved to have a regular output. So far so good. Oh, and these days when I've posted a fic as 'complete', there is no need to put it on Story Alert. Rather, put me on Author Alert instead because when I've finished a story, I won't be updating it anymore and will move on to the next; whether it be a completely new fic or a sequel.
For those who bothered to read this, some of my three P's (Personal Posting Policy):
- I don't post unless the fic is finished.
- Bludhaven list challenges will only be posted on the BH list, FFnet challenges on FFnet.
- I post my fics first at Bludhaven list before FFnet.
- Other than a couple of exceptions, I post one chapter a day for a finished fic. If I skip on a day, then it's either Real Life came to interrupt or I forgot.
- These days, I try to respond to all signed reviews by replying through PM and/or a short note above the next chapter. Unsigned reviews will also be responded to even if it's just a 'thanks'.
If anyone wants to know, I've been writing for years and have been an avid reader of science fiction/fantasy for decades. I have also attended a couple of creative writing workshops and read through several creative writing books. I firmly believe that it's easy to write a story; but it takes a lot of practice to write a great one.