Location: North Carolina
Marital Status: Married w/ 1 child (a son)
Religion: Roman Catholic
- Have written poetry and fiction for the better part of my life.
- Have written fan fiction since 2001.
- Have been published twice: 3 poems in a local poetry anthology (2006), 1 article published in a local bilingual periodical (2014), and will soon be published (2016-2017ish) as an editor of a legacy project centering around how my county has changed through the decades, as told by local residents.
Words others have used to describe my writing style are: realistic, descriptive, and emotional.
- Ursula K. Le Guin (the Earthsea Cycle, The Left Hand of Darkness, etc.)
- Jennifer Roberson (the Novels of Tiger and Del)
- Barb & J.C. Hendee (the Noble Dead Saga)
- Thomas Harris (the Hannibal Lector series)
- Robert Heinlein (Starship Troopers)
- James Clavell (Shogun)
Feel free to write me, ask me questions, or engage in general chit-chat. I promise I won't bite (unless, of course, you're into that kind of thing, LOL.)