Author has written 7 stories for Covenant, Legion, Crow, and Vampire Diaries.
Hello, Hello! My name is NoOne! No gonna tell you my name, but hey who doesnt love a good memory.
I am 17 and kinda short for my age, but hey, size doesn't matter ;D I love the Twilight and my when people ask me who my fave character is, it changes! TEAM LEAH CLEARWATER!
A post that I made up on the spot, 100% mine: I opened my heart to you ya'll, let you see my childest fears, and this is what I get. I get to watch as you turn your backs on me and walk away. The heart is a fragile thing, and I just wish fate would stop making mine a soccer ball in this stupid game. ~ By Tabitha
Copy and Paste if you have every felt the same.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Fear the rage of the patient one
Therapist = The/rapist... Scary thought
"I called your boyfriend gay and he slapped me with his purse."
Found this somewhere. Just about died laughing cause it's so true.
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection.. .again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
18. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
Shows I watch- Supernatural! (LOVE IT!), Moonlight, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Secret Life of the American Teenager -Sorta Kinda-
Terminator:Sarah Connor Chronicles -When it was still on.- Charmed, Angel, Buffy -the re-runs anyway-
Movies I love - Legion (LOVE IT!) , AVATAR, The Mask, Little Nicky!.
Stories I have read-
The whole Twilight Saga
Stardust- Sorta :-P
Elders -2nd Eragon book-
Harry Potter The Half Blood Prince, an The deathly Hallows.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts: ... I was crying with laughter halfway through it XD
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I am not authorised to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldermort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I am Not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
30) It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the imperious cure on me.
38) I will Not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
39) I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself to seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
40) Ravenclaw’s do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
47) I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco Malfoy
48) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
My faith: Jesus:
If you are absolutly in love with Stephanie Meyers Fictional Character Jasper, Copy and Paste this into your Profile.
If you are a member of the unofficial Jasper Whitlock Hale Fangirl Club, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know you have an unhealthy obsession with one or all of the Cullens (JASPER!!), but you don't really care because even though admitting you have a problem is the first step to healing, frankly, you don't wanna heal.
Which book in the series is your favorite?
How long did it take you to read the books?
Like three days, I had school
Who introduced you to the books?
My sister Ana!
Did you buy them, borrow them, or have them given to you as a gift?
Borrowed all of them.
Are you most looking forward to: Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, or the movie?
What's your dream ending to the series?
Alice leaves Jasper so I can have him!! or Paul leaves Rachel!! -NOUGH SAID!-
It hard to chose! Leah, Jasper, and Paul!
Who's your favorite vampire?
Who is your favorite werewolf?
TEAM LEAH CLEARWATER!
What are your favorite quotes from the stories and by who?
Claim this, moron. -Leah Clearwater
Shut up, Jacob. Oops, I’m sorry – I mean, shut up, most high Alpha. -Leah Clearwater
That will be my goal, then – to be less annoying than Paul. -Leah Clearwater
Sometimes you’re a little strange, Bella. Do you know that? -Jacob Black
After a century of instant gratification, I found self-discipline… challenging. -Jasper Hale
You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope. -Jasper Hale
It’s just been my experience that some kinds of working relationships are better motivated by fear than by monetary gain. -Jasper Hale
What was your favorite Bella and Edward moment?
Their first time in the meadow
What was your favorite Bella and Jacob moment?
When she tried to kill him when he called Renesmee Nessie
How about your favorite Bella and Alice moment?
Alice: "this hostage stuff is fun"
What was your favorite adventure/battle?
Cullens and New born army
Which book cover was your favorite?
Are these books among your favorite books of all?
This or That?
Twilight or New Moon?
New Moon or Eclipse?
Eclipse or Twilight?
Who do you want to see Bella with most: Edward or Jacob?
Who do you like more:
Bella or Edward?
Bella or Jacob?
Bella or Alice?
Alice or Jacob?
Alice!I love that little shortie!
Rosalie or Alice?
Jasper or Alice?
Jasper or Edward?
Carlisle or Esme?
Emmett or Jasper?
Emmett or Jacob?
Bella or Rosalie?
Esme or Charlie?
Charlie or Carlisle?
Charlie or Billy?
Jacob or Sam?
Sam or Quil?
Quil or Embry?
Who's the better villain: James or Victoria?
Werewolves or Vampires?
WEREWOLF! Never shall it change! Or if you made me...I would be a WERE-PIRE!
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
I am TEAM JASPER!! Not that I don't like Edward, but I would rather date a scarred, tragic vampire than one who is a control freak. Just saying. ;)
I found these on other profiles. I take no credit for them.
Heaven doesn't want me, and hell's afraid I'll take over. (Ask anyone- this is definitely me! Haha!)
When the world is ending, I'm throwing the party!
Parents spend the first half of your life teaching you to walk and talk, and the other half telling you to sit down and shut up.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh harder.
People are like Slinkys. Basically useless. And yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs. (It is!)
You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. You can, however, pick the insane asylum where you have them all locked away.
Something everyone should remember: Emmett is the strongest. Edward is the fastest. But Jasper can sit alone in a corner and still make you feel jealous.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made women.
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
I don't know what your problem is but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
They keep saying the right person will come along. I think a truck hit mine.
You're diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
If it wasn’t for physics and law enforcement, I’d be unstoppable.
This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
When I die, I want to go peacefully, like my grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then copy and paste this into your profile!
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link